PDA

View Full Version : damn there must be soemthign really wrong with me

Martin Blair
08-25-2003, 10:55 AM
^^ well no girl seems to like me.

I was goign to ask this giirl out friday until i found out that she was going out wiht someone already, so then i figured o well hell might as well still make a friend maybe go out later when shes avalible.

So i got her im from daley and tryed talkign to her all i said was hey sup? like i usaly do tryign to be myslef right, and shes said whos this, so i explanced then she didnt say anythign so i say wasup, and she said nothin i said cool, and so one well the convo was about 8 lines long all she really said was oo, o, and bye either she hates me, or well she hates me, evne when i asked questions aobut her she didnt say anything.

ny300exrider
08-25-2003, 10:56 AM
im used to it. i like my quad better

Martin Blair
08-25-2003, 11:01 AM
that sucks, the thign is i was really nevious arround her anyway because i acutally had feeling for her, well now everythign si goign to be really wierd in CAd, you know like if you sk some girl out she says no then you 2 half to work together and you dont talk at all, its really wired if you have to do anythign with them.

this was like shot flaming out of the sky, then i get barred and stepped on, it sucks

Pappy
08-25-2003, 11:01 AM
confidence.....thats what YOU need:p

dpizz450
08-25-2003, 11:04 AM
lol trust me it'll get better......i liked this gril that i jus met 2 months ova the summer n i REALLY liked her n we jus became good friends for a while n then eventually she started to like me but never tole me n then the day before she goes on vacation her best friend tole me......n now weve been daten for about a month and a half............good luck HN400ex:D

bansheeguy77
08-25-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

dam straight i was the same way as u never talked to a girl for fear of rejection cause i know im not hot. but then ya gotta just suck it up and say screw it and talk to her like nothing. cause u never know what will happen, im going out with a girl that is so hot i never thought i would have a chance. so just try cause i guarantee some girl out there likes u. and yea it sucks the after rejection time, talk to her but not overly so try to get back to friends again.

JUSTINcredible
08-25-2003, 12:54 PM
were u talking to her on the computer in an instant message??

cuz if you were maybe she was just really busy and couldent talk

chucked
08-25-2003, 12:54 PM

yea i always fall back on my quad after something bad happens, I bought my 400 after a bad breakup.

08-25-2003, 12:56 PM

I need some of that stuff...:(

chucked
08-25-2003, 12:57 PM
dude something i learned is dont talk to girls that you wanna date on the internet. You cant see body language, facial expressions, or voice tone so you can really screw things up

08-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer

I was goign to ask this giirl out friday until i found out that she was going out wiht someone already, so then i figured o well hell might as well still make a friend maybe go out later when shes avalible.

So i got her im from daley and tryed talkign to her all i said was hey sup? like i usaly do tryign to be myslef right, and shes said whos this, so i explanced then she didnt say anythign so i say wasup, and she said nothin i said cool, and so one well the convo was about 8 lines long all she really said was oo, o, and bye either she hates me, or well she hates me, evne when i asked questions aobut her she didnt say anything.
if thats all she said ...maybe something is wrong w/her :macho

AZblaster44
08-25-2003, 01:13 PM
Is it just me or is there alot of this kinda stuff goin on lately?:ermm:

wilkin250r
08-25-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer

No flame or disrespect intended, but did you type to her like you typed this message? That might be your first problem.

CHAUNCY
08-25-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by AZblaster44
Is it just me or is there alot of this kinda stuff goin on lately?:ermm:

I think its because scool just started:confused:

08-25-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
I think its because scool just started:confused:
& I was thinking we all were just looking for something good to ride :devil:

CHAUNCY
08-25-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
& I was thinking we all were just looking for something good to ride :devil:

hehehe:eek:

Adam202
08-25-2003, 01:30 PM
shes takin already what do you expect? i dunno why people are always so worried about girls, most i meet my age i find annoying and alls i wanna do is try to get in there pants.... so whats the rush?

08-25-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Adam202
shes takin already what do you expect? i dunno why people are always so worried about girls, most i meet my age i find annoying and alls i wanna do is try to get in there pants.... so whats the rush?
least your honest about your goal :rolleyes:

Narly R
08-25-2003, 01:54 PM
lol, you dont need a girlfriend they just get in the way of ridding and slow you down! Dont look if ur really ready for one they will come to you!;) :ermm: i must not be ready yet!:o

Nut dont need t0o hury and get a gf, my wheeler doenst complain when im late and stuff, and shes ALWAYS there for me, NO GIRLFRIENDS!!!!;) :cool:

BlazingYamahaYz
08-25-2003, 02:06 PM

yup....last year i tried to kinda avoid talking to the girls, now its like ive made a whole ton of new female friends.....confidence, its a wonderful thing.....jsut be urself....

mrusk
08-25-2003, 02:08 PM
LOL adam202 was acctually honest. Girls is high school are not worth your time. Your better off forgetting about the girls know and focus on studying. Because then when your 25 making 500g's a year and drinking martines on your lunch hour you will be fighting the girls off with a stick. Once you get out of high school everything changes. Yea in school it seems like all the hot girls like the loosers who fail all their classes. Once the girl realizes her bf aint ever gonna make over 25g's a year she'll pack her bags. However when the girl is in high school she'll say love is more important then money. However when she gets outta school she'll be looking for a guy with money.

Heck i am senior in high school this year and i think i got a lot of life figured out. I framed houses with a guy for like 4 years. He was a real SOB but he taught me a lot about life.

matt

Ryan
08-25-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider

LOL, gotta agree with that.

Now that reminds me, I need confidence :o . If I see a hot chick, or any nice chick (:p ) I'll just can't talk to them. Unless I have atlease 8 beers in my system :D . But that just makes it worse :macho .

SGA
08-25-2003, 02:33 PM
Yep, you need confidence. I think a buncha us exRiders should all chip in 5 bucks and hire a " consultant professional " for you. That should build ya up:D

honda400exrider
08-25-2003, 02:34 PM
Dude I used to date girls and stuff and to tell you the truth its not worth it in my opinion:p Cost alotta money, time, constant *****ing... etc. etc. etc. If I were you Id just get with whoever you really like but screw the whole dating thing unless you really have a feeling you know shes the one;)

08-25-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Yep, you need confidence. I think a buncha us exRiders should all chip in 5 bucks and hire a " consultant professional " for you. That should build ya up:D or maybe hire some kind a PRO! :devil:

Adam202
08-25-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by honda400exrider
Dude I used to date girls and stuff and to tell you the truth its not worth it in my opinion:p Cost alotta money, time, constant *****ing... etc. etc. etc. If I were you Id just get with whoever you really like but screw the whole dating thing unless you really have a feeling you know shes the one;)
this is all i ever hear from my older freinds, im down for some ***** but screw havin to go through spending money, ALOT of time, and then most likely getting your heart broke or going threw some **** and breakin up. im not saying im not going to when i meet the "right" girl but why rush when your not even so sure about this girl?, but im not just gunna take whatever i can get. i just dont see why people my age get so down about not havin a girlfreind.