PDA

View Full Version : rathracing.com is making forums tell them what you want to see!!!

cody anderson
08-25-2003, 10:39 AM
Go to rathracing.com sign up and tell them what you want to see. Any moderator or Administrator. What kind if forums do you guys want? YOU GUYS GET TO DECIDE!!! This is NOT competition against exriders.com I love this site! It is just another place for ATV people to check out! The sport is growing and we all know it. ATV's are starting to come around (with the factory's) Anyways go to the site and just check it out... we want your opinion! So let us know! Freestyle/Open/Cross Counrty/Factory's What...???

QuadJunkies
08-29-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
Go to rathracing.com sign up and tell them what you want to see. Any moderator or Administrator. What kind if forums do you guys want? YOU GUYS GET TO DECIDE!!! This is NOT competition against exriders.com I love this site! It is just another place for ATV people to check out! The sport is growing and we all know it. ATV's are starting to come around (with the factory's) Anyways go to the site and just check it out... we want your opinion! So let us know! Freestyle/Open/Cross Counrty/Factory's What...??? I signed up a few days ago... You all should go check it out!:macho

sickmojave
08-29-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I signed up a few days ago...

ME TOO:macho

cody anderson
08-29-2003, 07:32 AM
it's definatly getting there. We are woking on a chat room.

flyin#5
08-29-2003, 07:46 AM
oh yeah 50th member:D :ermm:

UglyMotha™
08-29-2003, 07:47 AM
i wanna see half naked girls :o

DEAL
08-29-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
i wanna see half naked girls :o

And beer...

cody anderson
08-29-2003, 07:51 AM
so... I wanna see all naked girls... is it going to happen? Probably not... but it would be cool.