PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Cannibal LE

soilworker
08-25-2003, 09:42 AM
2003 Cannondale Cannibal w/about 20 hours on it. Quite a few mods including almost brand new Holeshot XCT tires, T-9 rims, handguards, sprockets, tether, every update possible including Stage 8, Trinity pipe, Blaze mapping, and more. If interested I will post everything it has. I also have a new set of plastic and AC nerfs I will add for $200 additional for each or $350 for both. More pics on request. Make an offer. (Selling to pay off some debts)

http://www.angelfire.com/nb/invasion/000can4.jpg

08-25-2003, 10:03 AM
ive got family in Dyer, indiana...you itnerested in a trade+cash or cash only? :confused:

soilworker
08-25-2003, 10:11 AM
Sorry, but no trades. need cash. This thing's in great condition and just checked out by good C'Dale mech and had a new bearing installed. Runs great and would like to keep it but just can't right now.

soilworker
08-25-2003, 04:13 PM
Bump: MUST SELL! Need $4650 to pay off some debt so will take offers in that range. Parts on quad listed as below.

All Updates including motor mount and Stage 8
Trinity Stage IV exhaust
Blaze mapping (can be changed)
ITP T-9 Rims
ITP Holeshot XCT tires (Nearly brand new)
Tether killswitch
Cycra handguards
Moto # plate
Scott Stainless Steel filters
13t/14t front sprockets

There's some more but I can't recall it all. I also have a set of AC Propeg nerfs never used and a complete extra set of plastic never even opened but those will cost extra. I'd like to get rid of this soon. Have to pay off the cash soon but I need right around the price set.

I've seen some places selling brand new LE's as low as $4500 and this one has a $500 exhaust, several hundred dollars in updates/labor, new tires and rims which have a price of near $500. This is a good deal to whoever looks at it. Will meet half way if close enough and will consider shipping as well.

soilworker
08-26-2003, 01:49 PM
Bump! Need cash. I will be in Kentucky visiting family if anyone is interested in buying it on the first weekend in Sept so I'll be over close to Louisville right on the KY/IN border for a few days. Might be able to possibly make a sell there if interested. This quad is great and DOES HAVE EVERY UPDATE IMAGINABLE. I recently had the new clutch plates/springs put in b/c I was told they were not updated so now it's complete. You could ride completely worry free now.

Plastic is scratched somewhat from regular riding but everything's in great shape and looks great. Especially w/the nice USA graphics trim and I love the handguards. Saves your hands from water, mud, and cold air. Please consider this if you're looking for a new quad. I can't trade b/c I need the money but you will NOT be disappointed.

Braff1
08-26-2003, 03:25 PM
Where were you last week when I was looking for a quad. Good luck on selling your dale.

soilworker
08-27-2003, 09:24 AM
Hadn't decided to sell at that time. I guess I'm a little late. Still need to sell. W/Cannondale back in business parts will be no problem and prices are going up at a lot of places I've seen. Some dealers are selling them at $6000 now due to the new owners.

sparky450AR
08-27-2003, 09:30 AM
have any pics from the side....?

soilworker
08-27-2003, 09:37 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/nb/invasion/000can3.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/nb/invasion/000can1.jpg

sparky450AR
08-27-2003, 09:38 AM
were these pictures recently taken...like in the last few days?

soilworker
08-27-2003, 09:42 AM
Not exactly recently. It's only had a couple hours on it, 3-4 in the last 2 months. Never have been able to ride it and when I do get a chance to ride it's usually in 4x4 areas. Don't have a scanner but can borrow a digital camera in a few days for newer ones but it looks the same.

The only difference is that the fuel filter, battery cables, and the other hoses you can see have been attached to the frame to make it easier to get to and more protected.

soilworker
08-28-2003, 09:25 AM
BUMP: Lots Of interest but looking for someone serious. Need to sell!

ranger400ex
08-28-2003, 11:20 AM
Make me a deal on the trinity exhaust...and a set of nerfs...maybe I can help you out there. I have two of them rockets already....but new parts are always welcome.

Ben Wrightsman

soilworker
08-28-2003, 12:08 PM
Sorry, sold the nerfs and plastic earlier today and I don't have a stock exhaust to replace it and quite frankly don't want to bother w/changing. Need to sell it whole. I was going to trade originally but have to sell due to debt problems. Need around $4500 from somebody.

soilworker
08-28-2003, 03:07 PM
Well I'm still trying to make up my mind. I'm either going to sell the pipe and get a stocker and take the best offer or for original asking price I'll throw it in. Just need money soon. I've had about 2 dozen people pm me wanting to buy but no full on hits so far. Come one, this is your chance to own one of the original Dales before they become ATK's or whatever. All parts in in stock and available thanks to them so they'll keep going for a long time.

soilworker
08-29-2003, 09:31 AM
Bump: Anyone?