PDA

View Full Version : My 416 dyno results

RAPTORAZ
08-24-2003, 03:11 PM
Just thought I'd share my dyno results with you all. My 416EX made 33.4 RWHP(Mods are in signature) yesterday on KENZ Dynojet dyno. Considering the heat(105 degrees) and humidity(35%) I was happy with the results. Especially since a Yoshimura equipped LTZ400 only made 29.2 RWHP right before me. However the bad news is that my buddies FMF SST piped, reed spacered, boost bottled Banshee made 45 RWHP right after me. So any EXer's out there that want to build a Banshee killer, it takes a lot more mods than just a piston and cam to do it.

hondafox440
08-24-2003, 03:23 PM
I saw a Craptor dyno out at 63.9 at the wheels today. He claimed it was stock other than a filter and pipe, but thats BS. It was stupid, it was at an ATV jamboree, so this shop brings a dyno down and hooks it all up, and doesnt let anyone run on it. This Raptor guy was like long time friends with the dyno owners or whatever.

RAPTORAZ
08-24-2003, 03:36 PM
Every dyno reads a little differently. However a piped only Raptor will not make 63 RWHP on anyone's dyno. If it truly made that number, it was heavily modified.