PDA

View Full Version : RC car and truck

wheeltrax
08-24-2003, 02:17 PM
I have a traxxas stampede and a Kyosho ultima EP that i am looking to get arid of.

Traxxas stampede is in decent shape, the body has some scratches, and there are 2 small cracks alont one of the wheel wells. It comes with a 15 turn mod motor. It has bearings instead of bushings, but one of the front bearings wore out, the rest of them seem fine, but could all use replacing. Also, the spur gear and pinion gear would need replacing also, these arent anything big, max of 10 bucks.. if that. it comes with blue anodized aluminum front shocks also. I have a quick charger and several batteries for them also. comes with remote also. I have pictures if anyone is interested also. i hate to part with it, but i need the money at the moment, and enjoy four wheeling much more.

I also have a kyosho ultima ep. most of it is there, some stuff was takin out because my friend had one also, and his broke, and i sold him some parts off of it. It would be perfect for someone who would want a backup one, or someone who wants to customize it. IT comes with the remote and reciever also. the shell body is in good shape also.

Please PM me, or IM me at wheeltrax7 if you need further info, or are interested. thanks

Shoot me an offer on the stuff, but im not gonna seperate parts off of them, either take one vehicle or the other.. or better yet both lol. thanks again