PDA

View Full Version : where can i find stickers that fit into where the worning & danger signs are

tumbler440Ex
01-27-2002, 10:39 AM
hello i em tryin to find stickers the right size ot fit into where the danger signs are like no drinking and drug allowed or blah blah blah so on i hate those plates i buy little sponser stickers to cover them but after a couple washes they are gone so i em looking for a full sticker to fit in those 3 spots on the front and back fenders if somone can help please so haha
& i seen in dirt wheels once where a bunch of those were on a raptor and there was one 400 ex that had like a plate on the rear swing arm of popi the sailer that goes on the very top but i cant find any place that can do the stuff so if ya can helo agian thanxs but the top question most importent

thanxs :huh

"BLAHH"300!!
01-27-2002, 03:57 PM
pop the rivits out that hold them in place....then flip them over and re rivit them back down.......it's silver underneath.....or take em' off all together......i took some "silver tape"...they use to tape up air-condition duct in houses.....i put that over mine....matched em' up to where it looks like one solid piece.....freind of mine found some black white checker flag sticker's and put over his.....but i think he had them made by a buisiness here in town "SIGN'S-FIRST"....they can make anything you give them into a sticker or magnett......i was thinking of getting some of the "TROY-LEE-DESIGN'S".helmet sticker's.."the dragons"..red and blue....2 dragon heads with tribal flames behind it for the rear fender's and 1 dragon head with the tribal behind it for the nose......get the red ones blown up and put on a sticker large enugh to use as a graphix set....wouldn't be but like $20.00 to get done...and it would be a perfect fit.......if your town has one of these type buisiness's...look into it if you can't find anything else....later's

Nausty
01-27-2002, 05:15 PM
I would suggest trimming up your front fenders thats what me and my dad did today and lose them all together.

"BLAHH"300!!
01-27-2002, 05:47 PM
but you still got one on the rear...

4punksdad
01-28-2002, 08:54 AM

Nausty
01-28-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by EX-CITING 300
but you still got one on the rear...

yeah we got a sticker covering that one up though.

R-Crazy
01-28-2002, 06:29 PM
you can always get rid of the rears too. thats waht i want to do. ive seen it on a banshee and it looks sweet!:devil

dave

shamisc
02-01-2002, 09:49 PM
you can have polished stainless steel put in where the stock ones went. these look sweeeet!! i've got them on mine. if you have a fabrication shop in your area that has thin stainless you can go that route. i think it cost me about $20 bucks!!

02-04-2002, 03:03 PM
I had a riding buddy of mine(Mad Mike) cut some sheetmetal the same size as the warning plates(all 3) and put stickers on em looks awsome, he did the same thing to his.Makes the quad look 100% better ,any idiot knows he can get hurt riding so i coverd em up,believe me it looks good no pics though sorry:)