PDA

View Full Version : Trick to puttin stickers on curved surfaces

cron-ex
01-27-2002, 09:38 AM
I was wonders in there was a trick to puttin stickers on curved surfaces? I tride putting a BRAKING sticker on the bottom of my left front fender and it got on these bunched up spots so i took it off.

mysticfalcon
01-27-2002, 10:01 AM
i have the best luck putting on stickers by starting in the middle of the sticker and wroking outwards. hope this helps

JOEX
01-27-2002, 10:04 AM
Cutting a "v" on the inside of the curve and a slit on the outside of the curve may help. Or, depending on the sticker you could cut out each letter or block of letters.

Joe

"BLAHH"300!!
01-27-2002, 05:25 PM
put the sticker on....from the center out......get it all pressed down "where it will stick flat" on the parts that won't stick flat....i take a razor blade and cut a line from where the "bubble" startes to the edge of the sticker...then stick each side of the "bubble" down seperate..under stand what i'm sayin.....i put my red "BRAKING" sticker's on each bottom a-arm....they don't stick flat on the surface so i used this trick to get it all down right....it's on and hassn't poped loose yet.....

fourplay
01-27-2002, 06:58 PM
Try putting sticker on the flattest part and then take a blowdryer heat it so it gets the sticker warm and soft then just work it around little bit at a time. Hope it helps!!