PDA

View Full Version : Going from works to TCS

seven
08-24-2003, 06:48 AM
I just got back from trying out my Tcs shocks and all I can say is wow. I have run works on all my quads, this is the first time I got to try a set of tcs on my quad. They arent valved for me but they work great. You actually have to ride faster becouse it smooths it out more the faster you go. The only draw back so far is they get rough under decelaration. As long as the gas is on though its like floating on a fluffy cloud!

Narly R
08-24-2003, 07:06 AM
Ya from what i hear there a great shock! Good to hear have fun!:)

08-24-2003, 12:22 PM
i ahve no complaints yet:o

08-24-2003, 02:19 PM
Hey guys thats real good to hear bout the tcs. I should be gettin mine on in about two weeks. Can someone explain how the compression adj. works. Like when i go trail riding do i need to turn them down???? sorry its my first set of aftermarket shocks.

08-24-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by 93 300ex
Hey guys thats real good to hear bout the tcs. I should be gettin mine on in about two weeks. Can someone explain how the compression adj. works. Like when i go trail riding do i need to turn them down???? sorry its my first set of aftermarket shocks. you just adjust the knob to what feels best..when adjusting shocks you go with a lot of trial and error....until you find what performs best...took me 2 weeks for them to be dialed in perfeclty for me..or as good as i can get them

trx400ex
08-24-2003, 03:15 PM
I had PEP ZPS and AXIS, sold those, my next set is tcs, should arrive this week, im positive about it:cool:

mx400
08-24-2003, 03:52 PM
sounds good. can't wait to get mine. i want some new shocks so bad