PDA

View Full Version : My Sunday

WickedJenDol300
08-24-2003, 06:43 AM
Well....... I dont remeber if I told you guys that I bought this $5000 quad after going out on my fist ride for 90 mins. I just fell in love with it. So I bought one with really no expeirence....Well I have been riding on MY quad now three times (inc today) and well I thought I was getting pretty good....When in actualiy my balls are larger than my skills. So me with balls of steel here go out today alone an screw up. I went yesterday and was doing some pretty cool hills w/o much prob...well that was not the case today...l I attempted a steep hill much steeper at the top than I can handle....so I get 5/6 the way up and stall it....front brake and back brake will not hold the bike plus my fat butt in place...so here we go down backwards. sliding. Steer it down to a bolder thinking I could position the ike there so I could start it and get going agsin.....I have not full gottent he poppiung of the clutch while I have the brake on.... So the pop the clutch off the rock and fall right off the back...flipping the bike onto me. I kicked it off before it came all the way down on me and screwed up the headlight.. Handle bars are ok and everything ran fine...I just brushed my self off and ran it doen this huge f'in hill in Neutral. Went back to the car packed up and got a bandaid.. All and all....I cant wait to go again Sat.

Narly R
08-24-2003, 06:48 AM
Thats why you dont do that kinda stuff on the 3rd ride, get the hang of the bike more first!;) Is it a 400ex?

theTman
08-24-2003, 06:49 AM
wow sounds like a bad day..what kinda bike ya got

08-24-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by WickedJenDol300
Well....... I dont remeber if I told you guys that I bought this $5000 quad after going out on my fist ride for 90 mins. I just fell in love with it. So I bought one with really no expeirence....Well I have been riding on MY quad now three times (inc today) and well I thought I was getting pretty good....When in actualiy my balls are larger than my skills. So me with balls of steel here go out today alone an screw up. I went yesterday and was doing some pretty cool hills w/o much prob...well that was not the case today...l I attempted a steep hill much steeper at the top than I can handle....so I get 5/6 the way up and stall it....front brake and back brake will not hold the bike plus my fat butt in place...so here we go down backwards. sliding. Steer it down to a bolder thinking I could position the ike there so I could start it and get going agsin.....I have not full gottent he poppiung of the clutch while I have the brake on.... So the pop the clutch off the rock and fall right off the back...flipping the bike onto me. I kicked it off before it came all the way down on me and screwed up the headlight.. Handle bars are ok and everything ran fine...I just brushed my self off and ran it doen this huge f'in hill in Neutral. Went back to the car packed up and got a bandaid.. All and all....I cant wait to go again Sat.
sorry to hear about your misfortune ...:(
you gotta fat butt..:confused2

AtvMxRider
08-24-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
you gotta fat butt..:confused2

Got any pics of it?:devil:

Narly R
08-24-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

:confused2 what?

Well I guess I shoulda expected that from you!:rolleyes:

j/k

ILGNCC400EX
08-24-2003, 08:34 AM
Yeah that sucks!!! I've taken many new riders out for their first ride. I always do easy stuff first. Usually let them lead the ride so they can set the pace that they are comfortable with. I always tell em' don't be afraid to ask for help! Because what is easy to us might be scary to them. U will get good it just takes time and alot of riddin'. Have Fun!

08-24-2003, 10:29 AM
...:D

250x#93
08-24-2003, 02:58 PM
I rolled mine climbin a hill the day afta i got it:devil:

sickmojave
08-24-2003, 03:04 PM

http://forums.atvconnection.com/i/GalleryImages/22505/29912-303.jpg

4wheelboy
08-24-2003, 04:04 PM
gew wtf geit that ****z off herre:huh

QuadJunkies
08-24-2003, 04:22 PM
sorry to hear about your misfortune ...:(
you gotta fat butt..:confused2 I didnt think she did....:confused: Sorry about your day girl. Ive rolled my quad over the top of me too it was my 300ex, I think my pride qwas hurt more than anything. I caused some nerve damage to my hand and some seroius bruising, but still in all, I was lucky, just be careful, all those hill climbin days will come in time.. I like to climb hills too..Good to hear a girl after my own heart!:macho

WickedJenDol300
08-25-2003, 04:50 AM
Ok.....now that as not me in that thong!!!!!!! Not even close. But I know I knew better and I had a chance to turn around and go back but hey you live your eithr learn or you die.........so I learned.....So now the my 300 ex is offically broken in and so am I.

QuadJunkies
08-25-2003, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by WickedJenDol300
Ok.....now that as not me in that thong!!!!!!! Not even close. But I know I knew better and I had a chance to turn around and go back but hey you live your eithr learn or you die.........so I learned.....So now the my 300 ex is offically broken in and so am I. So what kind of injures did you get ???? I hope YOUR not officially "Broken"......:eek2:

08-25-2003, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WickedJenDol300
[B]Ok.....now that as not me in that thong!!!!!!! Not even close.
shew ,..thats a releif !!:D

AtvMxRider
08-25-2003, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WickedJenDol300
[B]Ok.....now that as not me in that thong!!!!!!! Not even close.
shew ,..thats a releif !!:D

HAHAHA now how about some real pics of your butt? :devil:

08-25-2003, 01:05 PM
^ what he said :blah: