PDA

View Full Version : lets do it

MITrail400EX
08-24-2003, 05:34 AM
If I'm in town, I'd love to join in your little camp outing. You might want to get ahold of H440confused also. He's in the Port Huron area, but has a cabin at St. Helen. That is only about 1/2 hour from Bull Gap. I've been wanting to get up there again this year. Last time I went, my quad was still stock but it was a blast anyways. Someone mentioned that part that said Most Difficult. I rode that my last time up and it really isn't hard at all. I think they mean it's the most difficult part of the whole Bull Gap system. Its mostly some small sand/rock hills and some tight turns. Be careful in that area though because in some spots there is NO room to move out of incoming traffic. Last time, the other 400ex in the group was climbing the big hill when someone on a KFX400 decided he didn't like being so far from my friend and they did a little rubbing. Nothing like a fresh taco'd front rim to ruin your ride. Anyways, let me know if you guys are serious about going up. Talk to you later.

Adam202
08-24-2003, 05:48 AM
yea the trails arent really difficult at all, they just get only wide enough for a quad and have alot of turns and are Rutted out sometimes. my parents recently sold our cabin :( so i dont have anywhere to stay but a freinds cabin, a hotel, or camping :ermm: . so i wont be riding up north as much as i used to. i think exriders should have a big campout and ride at bullgap. i really wanna go back to bull gap it is fun to ride there. just write down the dates you will be there.