PDA

View Full Version : Fox Valley

400exmom
08-24-2003, 02:30 AM
Hey ryan throw yer chit in the truck and get yer *** to fvor im headed there in 10 minute w/ my kids and our bikes- theyre will be bout 10 people on quads and dirtbike meetin us there! hope to see you cant wait to play on wardys tabletop;)

kim anyone else in the area head that way www.megacross.com go to link fox valley for directions - wahooo!lata

dirtriderex
08-24-2003, 03:08 PM
d***, I just got home from my property, if only I was home:( . This sucks, My property is right near fvor too. Welp, it's back to work and then senior year of school, whoop-dedo. hope to see you at casey, I might be going alone.

400exmom
08-25-2003, 12:16 AM
hey missed a fun day suga! lotsa lotsa peop's there! 2 quads hit each other in the air off the big tabletop -yikes it was scary i dont know how but they both got up and only had bent handlebars from what i could see- my 9 year old got taken out by someone on a dirtbike- he slow'd down to make a turn after the big T-top and in all the dust some guy didnt see him and totally took him out- no damage just scared the crap outa both of them-whew! sorry we missed you sounds like yer day was much safer- ill see you at casey~kim~

EXRACR
08-25-2003, 06:40 AM
400exmom... were you at foxvalley this sunday the 24th???

because i was there, i think i saw you

400exmom
08-25-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by EXRACR
400exmom... were you at foxvalley this sunday the 24th???

because i was there, i think i saw you i was there i over jumped the T-top and now my left shoes wont fit-grrr- it kinda hurts landing on those flat spots- what where you riding? was it dusty enough for ya?

EXRACR
08-25-2003, 07:07 AM
lol, i thought it was you... anyways yeah it was dusty as hell... i mean it took them long enough to water down the track... they finally did it at like1... there were a lot of people getting in accidents down there... i saw a Vforce flip front wards on the one table top they have, i saw 2 preditors collide up top where they have like that huge circle.... and i saw 2 400ex's racing on the dragstrip and their back tires got caught up with eachother and they both rolled (that was the nastiest one)... and i saw 2 or 3 bikers tank it on the track.....

anyways i was riding a 2002 KX125...number 547 black rims and stuff... i think i seen you get a look at my bike once... i donno anyways, do you remember seein me?i was down at the track all day... but yeah i seenn you busting out those no leggers and tweaking the 400 sideways a few times.... i was like DAAAUUUUMMMM :eek2: lol for a mom she can ride! How often do you go there?

400exmom
08-25-2003, 07:13 AM
yes i saw you where you w/ a guy on a suzuki? some guy kept tryin to get me to ride his suzuki 125~ he has NO idea what a bad idea that is i bent my sons fork on his dirtbike 30 degrees and its only a little xr 100 ( someone took him out on the track yesterday also)~ i go there about every other weekend~ are you goin to the casey race next week??

EXRACR
08-25-2003, 07:15 AM
Yeah i was there with my friend chris (hes got the suzuki)..Im bobby by the way.. yeah i go up there every other weekend about too... plus its cool bcuz they really never have any events going on like most places around here, its a cool place for being like only an hour away.... but yeah whats up with a "casey race" whats that??

400exmom
08-25-2003, 07:22 AM
Yeah i was there with my friend chris (hes got the suzuki)..Im bobby by the way.. yeah i go up there every other weekend about too... plus its cool bcuz they really never have any events going on like most places around here, its a cool place for being like only an hour away.... but yeah whats up with a "casey race" whats that?? this is the link~ check it out i dont have my kids next weekend so let me know where you guys are goin! a few guys from the forum will be racing at casey and alota guys from fox valley on quads go too~K i gotta get my *** back to work~ latahttp://www.ltmoffroad.com/hare_scrambles.htm (http://)

EXRACR
08-25-2003, 07:26 AM
LOL i donno if ill be doing any harescrambles on my bike... if anythjing id do it on my raptor... and guess what!!! I blew my raptor up at foxvalley yesterday!!!!! it sucked! i was pissed.... but yeah i donno where were going for sure yet, were probly going out to the badlands...but like i said i donno for sure because i just turned 16 i still have to get my license before i can go to where ever i want.... but i think were going to the badands is what we decided.... sweet, let me know where you guys are going, its always cool to meet up with some people and go rip it up!

dirtriderex
08-25-2003, 10:20 AM
Hey count me in, I have to work 6 days a week, and next week i'm going to casey. I'm bustin my a** because i'm planning on getting the new honda, but I haven't been to the badlands since a year ago. but we could meet up keep me posted kim and bobby:D Ryan

EXRACR
08-25-2003, 03:17 PM
Sweet, no problem.. im heading to the badlands this weekend for sure.... let me know... we should get a midwest ride together!!!

sly400ex
08-26-2003, 05:44 AM
So when's the next date at fox valley? I'd like to meet up and ride with some fellow ex'ers! I live in Joliet, it's only about 45min-hour ride for me!:D Mid-west ride sounds good too!

dirtriderex
08-26-2003, 11:23 AM
Yeah, Kim when do you think we all should meet, or anyone give a date, try to make it a sunday though:D

EXRACR
08-26-2003, 11:27 AM
how about fox valley not this weekend but next weekend!

400exmom
08-26-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
Yeah, Kim when do you think we all should meet, or anyone give a date, try to make it a sunday though:D you dont need pops there so no excuse's last time i was there it kicked my *** and im goin back fo mo:mad:

EXRACR
08-26-2003, 11:38 AM
400exmom... now to think about it, i not onlysaw you, but one of your boys... one with an XR i think 80 or 100 or something... lol i was racing him on my next door neighbors kids KX65... on the mini track!!! lol it wasnt fair though, my suspension was fully bottomedwhen i sit on the bike, and my knees hang three inches over the bars!!! lol he out ran me:( ... lol ill get him next time though! :D

400exmom
08-26-2003, 11:45 AM
he is my child in need of ridaline:devil: iluvhim!he will tear it up on a dirtbike on a wrestling mate run through the mud puddles the come home giveme flowers he pick and all the smooches i want! and he'd be really pissed if he read this:devil:

Doibugu2
08-26-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
he is my child in need of ridaline:devil: iluvhim!he will tear it up on a dirtbike on a wrestling mate run through the mud puddles the come home giveme flowers he pick and all the smooches i want! and he'd be really pissed if he read this:devil:

boy u luv him and rico and who else.

I'm going to tell your son what you said.

EXRACR
08-26-2003, 12:07 PM
LOL yeah, but i was just complimenting him, dontworry! its nice to see people getting their kids into riding at a young age.... i mean i started riding when i wa 9 i wish i could have started eearlier for instance as your kids... but yeah keep up the good work, they're doing great!

400exmom
08-26-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
boy u luv him and rico and who else.

I'm going to tell your son what you said. :mad: :mad: C if i ever offer U CPR again doug

400exmom
08-26-2003, 01:48 PM
LOL yeah, but i was just complimenting him, dontworry! its nice to see people getting their kids into riding at a young age.... i mean i started riding when i wa 9 i wish i could have started eearlier for instance as your kids... but yeah keep up the good work, they're doing great! i ment he would be upset if he knew i told 100"s of guys he'll still pass out the smooch's to ma~ and those boys were ridin a dirtbike before a bycycle~ i had to wait 4 friggin years to get my toy..;)

dirtriderex
08-26-2003, 03:50 PM
No Kim I can go any sunday, I have to work mornings and nights at the animal kennel mon.- sat. don't dis me:grr: just give me a 24 hour notice and yeah not this weekend but the next weekend sounds great:D

400exmom
08-26-2003, 10:51 PM
i would never dis you hun~ yer the first exrider i ever met!

dirtriderex
08-27-2003, 11:27 AM
I guess dis is not the word to use, what I meant don't get mad. don't take it personally. I was just p***** that school was starting and I could not work. see you at casey

Doibugu2
08-27-2003, 12:21 PM
:mad: :mad: C if i ever offer U CPR again doug

I don't think I was in the right state of mind when you offered.

400exmom
08-27-2003, 12:43 PM
goin to astoria w a group of 10+ atv guys and some dirtbike guys if yer interestd- this sat. then racin in casey sun- hope u go!

monkeyboy
08-27-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
I don't think I was in the right state of mind when you offered.

SDFU doog:mad:

EXRACR
08-30-2003, 06:12 PM
so when we going for a ride?
i got the raptor fixed to a 690 now and the YFZ will be here!

400exmom
08-30-2003, 10:59 PM
im goin to casey today for a race i will be at fox valley next saturday-kim-

dirtriderex
08-31-2003, 11:16 AM
Man today sucked 4 hours to casey and the race is canceled. I hate this wheather.:grr:

400exmom
08-31-2003, 11:31 AM
Man today sucked 4 hours to casey and the race is canceled. I hate this wheather.:grr: i pulled in asked a guy pullin out if it was cancelled he said yes so i hauled *** to badlands and it was friggin pourin there- my *** hurts from drivin so long- casey's race for tommorow is cancelled also- boys and i might go to fox valley though mon. i sent wardy an e-mail to see how the conditions are there-:mad: :mad: :mad:

EXRACR
08-31-2003, 02:05 PM
i love the badlands.... open 363 days of the year, rain or shine or hail or sleet or snow or tornado or monsoon or floods... they are nuts but freaking AWSOME!!!!:D BOTH my thumbs go up to TC Cycle for opening the badlands about 10 years ago

mbiigambler
09-01-2003, 03:04 PM
When is everyone meeting at Fox Valley again? I'm interested in meeting up with some exriders to see if my quad stills runs.

dirtriderex
09-01-2003, 03:31 PM
yeah i'm all for it:D

400exmom
09-01-2003, 03:48 PM
yeah i'm all for it:D i might go sat. but if i find someone to carpool with to the PA gncc then im goin there- if not ill be at fox valley

mbiigambler
09-01-2003, 04:10 PM
Ryan does that work for you? Maybe DoIBugU can make it? Just can't let him follow MOm!

dirtriderex
09-02-2003, 10:35 AM
yeah sure, I can go to fox valley. Kim your poing to PA just for a race?:eek:

400exmom
09-02-2003, 11:27 AM
yeah sure, I can go to fox valley. Kim your poing to PA just for a race?:eek: but i gotta find someone to carpool with me ill fall asleep drivin that friggin long im dyin to go to one of thosee gncc ive been reading about all the guys on this forum inthose races in my atv sport magazine I WANT IN TOO!! ive had to race guys mostly in the 10 or so races ive done i wanna see where i stand against girls:confused: :confused:

Doibugu2
09-02-2003, 11:41 AM
but i gotta find someone to carpool with me ill fall asleep drivin that friggin long im dyin to go to one of thosee gncc ive been reading about all the guys on this forum inthose races in my atv sport magazine I WANT IN TOO!! ive had to race guys mostly in the 10 or so races ive done i wanna see where i stand against girls:confused: :confused:

I'll go to crawsfordville with you!

Where do you live by the way?

400exmom
09-02-2003, 11:46 AM
how bout ill drive to indiana and you pick me up and drive to pa?? ill pay for all your gas!!comon pweeeeease! i live in the peoria area in ill.

Doibugu2
09-02-2003, 11:53 AM
Mama, u sure are trusting.

Sorry, can't get away this weekend.

mbiigambler
09-02-2003, 05:10 PM
If this weekend doesn't work for everyone what about in another month? I'm pretty much booked up the rest of this month.

This will give us some time to work on some others. Doug, we can try and get Jim and I'll talk to Vedder and Zfire to see if they can make it.

We could use it for a tune up before "The Race" in Morrison on October 18 at the Bike Barn. Doug and Kim this will be similiar to the Moose Run course, but will be 10 miles longer with a lot more straight a ways through corn fields.

400exmom
09-02-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by mbiigambler
If this weekend doesn't work for everyone what about in another month? I'm pretty much booked up the rest of this month.

This will give us some time to work on some others. Doug, we can try and get Jim and I'll talk to Vedder and Zfire to see if they can make it.

We could use it for a tune up before "The Race" in Morrison on October 18 at the Bike Barn. Doug and Kim this will be similiar to the Moose Run course, but will be 10 miles longer with a lot more straight a ways through corn fields. ive done "THE RACE" 2 times last time was this lat one june 7th i got 2nd in womens-one of gussys feild crossings was through 100 yards of 4ft. deep peat moss 3rd pinned through that chit and i was HARDLY moving everyone was blowing up thier quad through it- im skippin this one and goin to crawfordsville gncc instead gussy like to keep the rep as having the tougher moose races..

400exmom
09-03-2003, 04:46 AM
yeah sure, I can go to fox valley. Kim your poing to PA just for a race?:eek: im leavin tommorow after work the boss said leave early thurs. so im not gettin in at 10 WAHOO

speedy89
08-19-2006, 04:08 PM
hi i live in sterling ill i want eather a 125 or a 250 i been wating to race 4 a wile i wat it mostly stock i had a kx125 1987 that i need to put a new lower baring in and a new cilinder wall im it i got all the part but i tnx it a wast of money so if ne one wat to sell or bye the bike that i got (i got a hole engen gaskint kit extra plastic 2 carbs 1 extra swing arm and a part moter that the lower baring wint out on that to bad effen oil and i go new piston and rings all wizco and an alll brand new hotrods lower baring with arms and baring all u need to do is to put it to gether i gust dont have the time or the pashons to) well leave me an email at nitrotrucks@hotmail.com tnxs