PDA

View Full Version : burgard a-arms

300ex_rida
08-23-2003, 04:00 PM
I dont know what color a-arms I should get. I am getting my frame powdercoated red so what a-arms would look best, chrome uppers and lowers, red lowers chrome uppers, or nickels plate? I dont even know what nickel plate is. If any one has pics of chrome, red lowers chrome uppers, or nickel plate a-arms please post pics of them.

And also how easy would the powdercoat, chrome or nickel plate chip? And would the chrome ones rust easy? And can you put skid plates on them?

Pappy
08-23-2003, 04:02 PM
didnt you post this a few days ago? i know i answered ya:confused:

08-23-2003, 04:05 PM
if you race no matter what you do the bottoms will be chipped from roost, they also loose there shine so take that into consideration when you choose a color, i wouldnt pick chrome lower because there gonna look ****ty almost as fast as pc, i think silver vein matches just abotu everything but it looks stock but you dont notice chips as bad and you when they dull you dont notice , black looks good too

Tommy 17
08-23-2003, 04:25 PM
i have the burgards done in RED lower and BLACK upper on my red frame 400ex and it looks great... its been about 3 or 4 months now and theres one chip in the pc on the a-arms thats it...