PDA

View Full Version : What a Sucky Day This is

Honda4trax250x
08-23-2003, 05:20 AM
first of all the parts to my truck were supposed to come in but didnt,my parents are away and i had to ride my bike to work when all of a sudden i hit a slippery patch of new asphalt went crashing to the ground and hit my face on a curb, then the a**hole that was putting the stuff down didnt ask if i was okay but instead yelled at me for riding through. so i told him he better put some caution tape up cuz the first thing i was doing when i got home was calling their employer, so i looked down and my work clothes were covered in wet tar. then my bike was messed up from it so i had to walk home, i took off all the clothes and threw them out put my bike away, and when i went inside i had a huge cut on my shoulder and a soon-to-be bruise on my cheek. i went to the phone to call work and tell them i was gunna be late they woouldnt answer the phone. now im gunna get sh*t from my boss for not calling and telling them i was gunna be late. and to top it all off today is our annual block party which my family isnt doing cuz my parents are away.

sorry just had to vent:mad:

4wheelboy
08-23-2003, 05:37 AM
man that sucks sorry:(

AtvMxRider
08-23-2003, 05:39 AM
Damn dude that sucks. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

08-23-2003, 05:41 AM
can a chain of bad stuff just happen :confused2

that sucks. go riding < the best cure.

all my days are sucking.

AlaskaSpeed
08-23-2003, 05:41 AM
....and to think I was depressed just because I had to work this weekend.....:o :p

zzbudzz
08-23-2003, 05:55 AM
LMAO! ..........this proves real life is funnier than fiction! yeah, i hate when i fall face first in wet hot tar! did you at least leave your hand print in the tar like the famous people do?:blah:

Honda4trax250x
08-23-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by zzbudzz
LMAO! ..........this proves real life is funnier than fiction! yeah, i hate when i fall face first in wet hot tar! did you at least leave your hand print in the tar like the famous people do?:blah:
no lol, no hand print...........i had gloves on