PDA

View Full Version : Am I depressed?

Narly R
08-22-2003, 03:56 PM
This sucks, my bike pretty much hasnt ran all summer and Im now playing football, and I hurt my back agin, and now cant ride because of football. Which is making me mad, and OMG I want to just ride and I cant I havent made it to one race with my r and I was going to go to lots this summer. This summer was a waste. I dont know what to do, I cant to anything thats fun anymore...:( :mad: :(

Narly R
08-22-2003, 03:59 PM
:( sorry I just had to vent i guess...

250x#93
08-22-2003, 04:00 PM
That really sux man, hope things get more exciting fo ya:D

Toadz400
08-22-2003, 04:01 PM
nah you're not depressed, it's just that sh*t happens. like my whole summer went down the drain, everything went wrong right away and nothing has been right ever since. so remember, you're not alone!:( :ermm:

Narly R
08-22-2003, 04:05 PM
Thanks man! I can real easy get "depressed" I think, but ya Ive worked on my bike all summer and stuff and Im sick of this and I dunno what to do i just want to ride....

:ermm: :mad: :(

batgeek
08-22-2003, 04:09 PM
it's only 1 summer bro....hang in there man. you have MANY more summers ahead of you! :D

Toadz400
08-22-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
it's only 1 summer bro....hang in there man. you have MANY more summers ahead of you! :D

unless for some unknown reason his quad blows up while he's working on it and kills him:ermm: :uhoh:

but that's very unlikely:D :uhoh: haha, yea cheer up man, just think about how much you're going to enjoy it when your quad is running again:D

batgeek
08-22-2003, 04:23 PM
grrr dbl posts suq butt

batgeek
08-22-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
unless for some unknown reason his quad blows up while he's working on it and kills him

hush! enough of that...only positive vibes http://i.b5z.net/i/u/378672/i/1662_SMILEY_L.jpg

Narly R
08-22-2003, 04:28 PM
O great im going to die? There goes all my hopes!j/k

Its not that my bike dont run, it runs like crap and I cant ever get it fixed.... i will though I WILL!!!!! I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!:) Thanks for the motivation guys!:cool:

Team Outlaw #34
08-22-2003, 04:52 PM
hey i got a solution....

Quit football :cool:

chucked
08-22-2003, 04:55 PM
quit being a puss and deal with it. at least your not me I havent done anything all summer. I planned on this summer bring one to make money, pay off my 400 and get a pipe, airfilter, rev box, nerfbars, skid plates, tires, and a graphics kit just turned out to be a sleeping 20 hrs a day only being awake to take my pain pills. look at it this way, theres always another summer, well thats how im lookin at it.

look here:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2657037&uid=1369635&members=1

CHAUNCY
08-22-2003, 04:59 PM
Hang in the bud, it will get better:cool: By the way, hop on yahoo messanger:cool:

JOEX
08-22-2003, 07:34 PM
You probably don't want to do this but you might have to pick a sport. Maybe not entirely but one has to take precedence over the other. Which one is more important to you? Which one gives you the most enjoyment? The choice is yours and yours alone,

Joe

AtvMxRider
08-23-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by batgeek

YEah it will get better. What happened to your quad?

FourFiftyFour
08-23-2003, 03:05 AM
my quad didnt run at all this summer..... i know how it feels....
the guy i dated for a year and a half dumped me not too long ago and boy was i down and out about that.... but o well life goes on i guess.... u have your down times and your good times.. what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.... but keep your chin up.. you might need to pick one sport.. i gave up pretty much all my hobbies to race and i dont regret one bit of it either!

Narly R
08-23-2003, 07:51 AM
Im not being a puss, Im just frustrated! I will prolly only end up doing maybe football, chances are this year I will not play, maybe just punt, because I know Ill just hurt my back agin. It seems that sports are getting in the way of my ridding, along with other stuff, but thats how it its.:ermm:

My bike has "ran" just not right, Ive been messin around with my pipe/air-box, and carb and now FINALLY have it running right and the cDI is messed up so i got another one, lots of people go threw what im going threw right now with there bikes. Its just REAL frustrating. I mght stop sports, which im lettin a few people down including my dad, but i really want to ride...:mad:

Thanks guys!:)

chucked
08-23-2003, 07:59 AM
i dont like sports, they're too dangerous. lol

hessianmx111
08-23-2003, 11:42 AM
i know how ya feel theres just sometimes i look at my bike and just hate it and wanna sell it. this summer wasnt that great for me either. but hang in there it always gets better.:)

sweet300ex
08-23-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
. This summer was a waste.

MSL
08-23-2003, 12:29 PM
. This summer was a waste.

Hey Cheer up! Good times are just around the corner:D

nacs400ex
08-23-2003, 01:24 PM
Dude I know how you feel. I blew the shifter shaft in my 400ex in july, and I just ordered the parts yesterday because I have been so busying working. I havent gotten to ride for a long time, and its just getting me pissd off all the time. But the thing I am looking forward to is selling the 400ex, and buying a 250r what I have always wanted.

Its more of a project, but it will keep me busy until the spring. I dont do any other sports because I always get hurt.. I have broken my fingers, and dislocated my hip skateboarding. So I decided it would be best if I quit that. Same with dirtbike I always break my legs :grr: So now I am sticking with quad forever. Its the only sport I truely love to do, and whenever I go riding I forget about all my problems.

School starts in another week, I am kinda looking forward to it, cause I get to hang out with everyone again, and I will beable to work on the R in auto.

I cant wait till spring cause thats when I get to start racing, instead of just riding the tracks.