PDA

View Full Version : these are the only ricers i respect

NTPRacing#19
08-22-2003, 02:07 PM
http://exvitermini.com check out that site and look at these skylines and supras. these are true FAST ARSE cars! turbos bigger than most of the heads on our shoulders.

that skyline gtr 1995 is the only car i would like in my garage than any other american car.

nacs400ex
08-22-2003, 02:43 PM
Rice is still rice. In my opinion those cars are UGLY. I love the look of AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS. I also love the sound of them. I dont care if those Nissan and little Honda cars produce, so much power. The question is how much do those things cost? Probably a lot more then a chevelle, vette, belair, etc...

You either like 'em or you hate 'em. I personally hate those cars. Especially with coffee can exhaust and big gay wings. All those cars need are some chop sticks.

99_400EX
08-22-2003, 03:32 PM
might want to change the title to "IMPORTS" Ricer is a classification of a import enthusiasts just like people call american cars domestics instead of rednecks

Adam202
08-22-2003, 03:39 PM
rice is a term used for people who make there car all show no go. like big wings and graphics look ricey. Imports are imports not rice.

250x#93
08-22-2003, 03:45 PM
I never can understand why people judge cars and ****, who really gives a **** there all cars, i like imports, american muscle, trucks bikes:devil: Hell if it has a gas or diesel powered engine i like it:eek2:

goin2shock
08-22-2003, 03:46 PM
good webstie------------> www.anti-rice.com

08-22-2003, 03:51 PM
some of those ricers are awesoem cars tho you gotta admit some of those are so trick, i kinda think camaros and crap like that are ugly but the first thing that crosses my mind when i see a honda civic with aw ing is ...***GOT

TheOneYouHate
08-22-2003, 04:04 PM
nice but ill stick with my roadrunner

08-22-2003, 04:31 PM
by far the only 2 ricers i would have..imported skyline or supra....everything else i consider gay.....tonite at taco bell there was a red civic there..normal rice stuff(body kit, wing, exhaust, huge decal on the front wind sheild that sais "CIVIC"..and a system) everyone was oogling and googling around it...well me and my friends had just installed a microphone on his car..so we can yell stuff from inside the car of a speaker..so i decided to yell your car sucks big fat wang...they did nothing...cuz they knew it was true

Adam202
08-22-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by 250x#93
I never can understand why people judge cars and ****, who really gives a **** there all cars, i like imports, american muscle, trucks bikes:devil: Hell if it has a gas or diesel powered engine i like it:eek2:
i agree, i used to be completly anti import, i was all for GM. but then i actually rode in some of the cars and realized they are actually pretty cool.

TheX1992
08-22-2003, 04:40 PM
as much as i hate ricers i bought a 200 dollar VW fox. no exhaust. sounds like a ricer, only i didnt pay 350 for a fart can. i think ricers and american muscle builders both have props for me. wether their car is fast or not doesnt matter. they dump boo-koo bucks in them to make them look nice. its like us building our quads. some people think its stupid, but its something we love to do. we dump our entire paychecks into them. its something that makes us happy. if they want to do that to their civics, all i can say is have fun.

reason for buying VW rice bucket = my camaro doesnt get 40mpg and its nice when you deliver pizza :blah:

250x#93
08-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Adam202
i agree, i used to be completly anti import, i was all for GM. but then i actually rode in some of the cars and realized they are actually pretty cool.

Exactly don't diss em if ya never rode in one or drove one;) One ride in some of these so called ricers and i bet half u anti rice people would be smilin ear to ear:devil: I was always like that only for fords then i grew up and am a little more mature:cool: One ride in my friends talon and that really settled things on my view of imports, we were goin to go visit a college i was relaxin felt like we were doin 45 which normally u would do on these curves, and my friend goes bet u never took these curves at 90 mph and i was like nope, he goes well u just have, i looked over sure enough 90:eek2: Plus it was awfull fun when we blew past a decked out stang at 135mph:devil:

So thats bout all i have for now :scary:

250x#93
08-22-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by TheX1992
as much as i hate ricers i bought a 200 dollar VW fox. no exhaust. sounds like a ricer, only i didnt pay 350 for a fart can. i think ricers and american muscle builders both have props for me. wether their car is fast or not doesnt matter. they dump boo-koo bucks in them to make them look nice. its like us building our quads. some people think its stupid, but its something we love to do. we dump our entire paychecks into them. its something that makes us happy. if they want to do that to their civics, all i can say is have fun.

reason for buying VW rice bucket = my camaro doesnt get 40mpg and its nice when you deliver pizza :blah:

Exactly, u got some good points on how its all in what ya like to do, theres a lot of people think i'm crazy for puttin nerfs on my x, but it ain't crazy to most of us:confused2

08-22-2003, 04:49 PM
Exactly don't diss em if ya never rode in one or drove one;) One ride in some of these so called ricers and i bet half u anti rice people would be smilin ear to ear:devil: I was always like that only for fords then i grew up and am a little more mature:cool: One ride in my friends talon and that really settled things on my view of imports, we were goin to go visit a college i was relaxin felt like we were doin 45 which normally u would do on these curves, and my friend goes bet u never took these curves at 90 mph and i was like nope, he goes well u just have, i looked over sure enough 90:eek2: Plus it was awfull fun when we blew past a decked out stang at 135mph:devil:

So thats bout all i have for now :scary: cut springs make big over all improvement in handling:ermm:

250x#93
08-22-2003, 04:53 PM
Oh yeah, I have a 50 dollar pontiac bonneville runs great and doesn't look to bad its a '90. Well lets just say i get laughed at ALOT, well I took a bunch of my friends for a ride, they did their usual thing ya know pick on my car and all, so i tromped her down to the floor, they sure shut the traps when we hit 103:rolleyes: At first they were all:huh but I let em all take a look at the speedo, now I can't get em to stop tellin the story bout how we went that fast in brandons bonneville:p

goin2shock
08-23-2003, 03:51 AM
well i have a mustang and if a talon passed me at 135 and i was going 70 i sure wouldnt try amd caught up......
why waste my time on a talon....i like racing rice civics and domestic muscle so the cars can atleast have a chance!

08-23-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by goin2shock
well i have a mustang and if a talon passed me at 135 and i was going 70 i sure wouldnt try amd caught up......
why waste my time on a talon....i like racing rice civics and domestic muscle so the cars can atleast have a chance! exactly what i was thinking..why waste ur time on talon? my friend has one and everytime i ride with him..i laugh..there the worst cars ever next to a civic

Adam202
08-23-2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
exactly what i was thinking..why waste ur time on talon? my friend has one and everytime i ride with him..i laugh..there the worst cars ever next to a civic
some people are willing to spend double the money on a import than a friken domestic. it would be so ****ing retardid if every single person had a carborated motor in some old car. i wouldnt wanna drive a big v8 gas guzzler thats handling sucks ***, when you could have a nice 11 second import as a everyday driver. my buddys got a sweet 98 s10 ss with a 350 bored to 406 and it is ****ing sweet, he prolly only paid 10,000- 15,000 dollers but its Pro street and you couldnt drive that freakin thing as a everyday driver. yea even if it wanst madde pro street it would still suck to drive everyday, its just different people like different things. how the **** can you expect everyone to like the exact same thing. who the **** wants to see some city boys driving a old chevy swith a big blocks with all the works. NOT me.

Adam202
08-23-2003, 05:20 AM
its like asking someone why they would wanna trick out a blaster, when you could go and buy a high performance quad. you people are idiots.

08-23-2003, 05:34 AM
its like asking someone why they would wanna trick out a blaster, when you could go and buy a high performance quad. you people are idiots. just so you know..i do ask people why they trick blasters out:o and the thing about me wanting everyone to like the same thing?..what are you ****en retarded..i never even said anything that pretains to that...its just the fact that all thse everyday fast cars you speak of...news flash...THERE SLOW.......i dont mind seeing the cars when there stock..but when they mod them with a pip and wing...and they try saying they run 12 seconds on a quarter mile is when i laugh..becuase they think there cars are fast...and my comment about the talon..my friend actualy thinks his is fast..thats why i laugh...and how often do you see a ricer on the streets capable of doing 11 seconds....NOT VERY OFTEN.....and the ricers that can actualy run that fast..i actualy have respect for....now i suggest you go sit in the corner and think about your next post before you go off caling people idiots:o

Adam202
08-23-2003, 06:23 AM
just so you know..i do ask people why they trick blasters out:o and the thing about me wanting everyone to like the same thing?..what are you ****en retarded..i never even said anything that pretains to that...its just the fact that all thse everyday fast cars you speak of...news flash...THERE SLOW.......i dont mind seeing the cars when there stock..but when they mod them with a pip and wing...and they try saying they run 12 seconds on a quarter mile is when i laugh..becuase they think there cars are fast...and my comment about the talon..my friend actualy thinks his is fast..thats why i laugh...and how often do you see a ricer on the streets capable of doing 11 seconds....NOT VERY OFTEN.....and the ricers that can actualy run that fast..i actualy have respect for....now i suggest you go sit in the corner and think about your next post before you go off caling people idiots:o you just need to respect other peoples opinions on cars. yes there are way to many kids who do think there 5,000 doller ****ty civics with folgers coffee can and big wing with graphics are fast. im not talking about the people who try to say there **** runs 12's, im talking about the people who actually go to the dragstrip. What exactly do you consider fast for a car?, 1/4 mile time?

Bretmd94
08-23-2003, 06:38 AM
why waste my time on a talon....i like racing rice civics and domestic muscle so the cars can atleast have a chance!

Apperently you know nothing. The talon is probably the turbo with all wheel driver version. Theres two at the local track one runs mid 11's and the other low 12's. They dont weigh much and they have tons of traction. YOu do some motor work and get them up to around 300-400hp and low times arent hard to come by. I would much rather beef up a talon then a Civic.

The cars on the Ex vi Termini site are not rice btw. The only reason he has a body kit on the R33 is to loose weight for dragging. Infact hes getting a full carbon fiber front end soon. How can you not like a Nissan that runs 8's???

And another thing, How about the new Lancer Evo 8? It runs 13.1 stock in the 1/4 mile. Car and Driver got a 13.0 out of it. For a car right off the lot, that is damn impressive. 13 flat will put many modified mustangs to shame. I think a 4 cyl spanking a v8 is a lot more cool than a v8 beating some dumb kid in his slow civic.

The final comment i have is that imports arent really made for straight out dragging. You take that Evo8 to an autocross course and it will spank every american car becides maybe a z06. and even then the z06 would be a close match. :macho

Adam202
08-23-2003, 06:46 AM
finally someone who knows there chit

goin2shock
08-23-2003, 06:59 AM
Hey nothing wrong with a finely tuned machine....i just dont see the point of riceing out a car...me i like american V8s but thats just me and i dont mind seeing a nice evo hey they run the 1/4 with just about the same ET as a 03 cobra pushing 390 hp thats impressive same results with half the clyinders....but i hate RICERS people who do body work,NAWWS,a fart cannon, and a huge wing and then say thats fast....tuners good ricers bad

one other thing a talon just isnt a challagne to me I like racing Muscle cars and I enjoy eating civics....I'll give it to the talon for a AWD turbo version(TSI?)but thats it dont care about the other ones i'd stomp them

Tommy 17
08-23-2003, 07:03 AM
nothing like a 1,000 hp supra... its my 3rd fav car after camaros/firebirds and corvettes

Adam202
08-23-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
nothing like a 1,000 hp supra... its my 3rd fav car after camaros/firebirds and corvettes
check out this video of this supra vs a civic, the guy driving the supra cant handle all the power its funny hes bouncin off the rev limiter like mad.
http://www.cheesefrog.com/frog/supravsbadbluebeast_01.mpeg
http://www.cheesefrog.com/frog/supravsbadbluebeast_02.mpeg
supra- 650whp. 30psi. pt67.

civic- 520whp. 25psi. sc61. full-race. 1.9L built gsr. built by Allen, aka. "hondahvn" and Tony1

NTPRacing#19
08-23-2003, 07:55 AM
yea i stand corrected sorry thats right they are not RICERS they are IMPORTS i see now. ricers are the lowest form of the automobile

250x#93
08-23-2003, 07:55 AM
Well I def know one thing, the way gas prices are going up now if someone gave me the choice between a stang and a talon i think i'd pick the talon:devil: Gas prices a friggon made right now and there still rising too:eek2:

Also just to mention the talon i was in was non turbo:cool:

WANTIN AN EX
08-23-2003, 08:08 AM
nothing compares to the rumble of a BIG V-8 NOTHING... so what about gas not a good argument in my op, its all about POWER and a v8 with all that chit on it is gonna be just as bad, plus when you say i got a Camaro people are like sweet, you say i got a civic everyone is like SO WHAT? oh and i drive a 2000 chevy silverado so im brand loyal... WHY WHY waste money on an "import" RICER... lata...

250x#93
08-23-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by WANTIN AN EX
nothing compares to the rumble of a BIG V-8 NOTHING... so what about gas not a good argument in my op, its all about POWER and a v8 with all that chit on it is gonna be just as bad, plus when you say i got a Camaro people are like sweet, you say i got a civic everyone is like SO WHAT? oh and i drive a 2000 chevy silverado so im brand loyal... WHY WHY waste money on an "import" RICER... lata...

The sound of a screamin freakin 4 banger doesn't really want to compare to a V8 just to let ya know, the sounds are both nice, one doesn't have to outdo the other, and ur statement about so what about gas, sure u just keep thinkin gas prices don't matter:o

250x#93
08-23-2003, 08:15 AM
Oh yeah everyones dissin talons, what do u think about eclipses, I know people that go eclipse this and eclipse that but then diss the talon, some people know nothing:p

250x#93
08-23-2003, 08:17 AM

a talon is wastin ur time but u'd go and race a civic:huh wtf is wrong wit ya man u must be scared that the talon might whoop ur arse:eek:

Adam202
08-23-2003, 08:20 AM
who cares what people think of your car. your an obvious stupid wannabe redneck ;) . BTW is your truck a 2500? i will one day own a 2500 hd duramax [i hope].

Bretmd94
08-23-2003, 09:37 AM
Im going to blame the whole rice thing on TF&TF. IF that dumb movie never came out the situation with so many highschool kids doing ugly and pointless things to thier cars would be not as bad. I dont know about you but if i were putting my pink slip on the line i would probably not have about 500lbs worth of sterio equipment in the car. :rolleyes:

Kids that do that to their cars and say that its for show are just dumb. They are the ricers. The car in 5 years will be worht nothing. Should have just bought an old car and fixed that up if you want show... But hey, if it pulls arse in highschool go for it i guess.

08-23-2003, 09:44 AM
Oh yeah everyones dissin talons, what do u think about eclipses, I know people that go eclipse this and eclipse that but then diss the talon, some people know nothing:p i dont think eclipses are that god either...unless there turboed...then i say the same thing about talons....they suck unless turboed...and even then..there not al that impressive..but they will give any other ricer its *** on a silver platter

o and hey adam..i consider a car fast when it can run a 13 or lower in the 1/4 mile...that what happens when you have a pontiac formula one in your garage that will do low 12's

Adam202
08-23-2003, 09:52 AM
i think fast is 14 seconds or lower. i guess thats what happens when you own a ponitac 3.4 v6 that will run a 16 flat WHOOOO WHOOOO. lol j/k. my freinds prelude type SH will run in the 14's, and i consider it pretty quick.

08-23-2003, 09:55 AM
i think fast is 14 seconds or lower. i guess thats what happens when you own a ponitac 3.4 v6 that will run a 16 flat WHOOOO WHOOOO. lol j/k. my freinds prelude type SH will run in the 14's, and i consider it pretty quick. is is pretty quick for an everyday car.....my friend went to the drag strip with his sonama truck...he ran an 18 second 1/4 mile:( he has all the typical rice mods....and more..he painted the dash board on his truck green:( ...and he said he woulda did a faster time if he had a tach..so he would know when to shift....:o

99_400EX
08-23-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
yea i stand corrected sorry thats right they are not RICERS they are IMPORTS i see now. ricers are the lowest form of the automobile

NTP understands why cant the rest of you get it through your head. that a ricer is the person that makes the car look gay TF&TF was a gay movie and caused the import scene to go down hill i respect most all imports its when some idiot gets a hold of it and makes it look and sound like a peice of crap is what i disslike its the person that makes the car gay 1 lack of knoledge 2 lack of money or not willing to spend the money for quality parts 3 stupidity.. the right person can turn just about anything into a crazy fast car and another thing if you all hate imports so much why are you all rideing one?????

Glow Plug
08-23-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by 99_400EX
and another thing if you all hate imports so much why are you all rideing one?????

good point lol I was waiting this to come up

this is my take on how our sport compars to the car scence alright. We have our north american quads that are fast and will work most imported quads stock for stock. these quads would be the cannodales and the ds 650. There the imported quads (that are really made in the states lol) Theres the little small bore quads such as the the blaster that can be made to run with the bigger machine (to some extent). We have our ricers who are all show no go (with mods such as plastic rims etc etc NO real mods)

Then we have our middle (a mix of both) That have diffrent plastic rims, but a few motor mods. THEN we have our high performace imports that are all performace with minamle (sp?) aprence mods but have built motors an can keep up with the big american quads lol

:huh

Adam202
08-23-2003, 10:36 AM
is is pretty quick for an everyday car.....my friend went to the drag strip with his sonama truck...he ran an 18 second 1/4 mile:( he has all the typical rice mods....and more..he painted the dash board on his truck green:( ...and he said he woulda did a faster time if he had a tach..so he would know when to shift....:o lol i have freinds that are kinda dumb about that stuff too.

08-23-2003, 10:41 AM
NTP understands why cant the rest of you get it through your head. that a ricer is the person that makes the car look gay TF&TF was a gay movie and caused the import scene to go down hill i respect most all imports its when some idiot gets a hold of it and makes it look and sound like a peice of crap is what i disslike its the person that makes the car gay 1 lack of knoledge 2 lack of money or not willing to spend the money for quality parts 3 stupidity.. the right person can turn just about anything into a crazy fast car and another thing if you all hate imports so much why are you all rideing one????? i understand this...perfectly....as i stated before...i would love to drive an imported skyline or supra....and if i had 80k+ i would ahve one in a heart beat...

99_400EX
08-23-2003, 10:52 AM
i understand this...perfectly....as i stated before...i would love to drive an imported skyline or supra....and if i had 80k+ i would ahve one in a heart beat...

well there are usdm supras and they arnt 80 thousand you could pick up a nice turbo supra for 20-40k depending on year and mods a skyline is't offered in the usdm there is a place called motorex that gets limited jdm cars and they have to be sent back to japan or destroyed after an alotted time kinda sucks

Bretmd94
08-23-2003, 11:12 AM
well there are usdm supras and they arnt 80 thousand you could pick up a nice turbo supra for 20-40k depending on year and mods a skyline is't offered in the usdm there is a place that gets limited jdm cars and they have to be sent back to japan or destroyed after an alotted time kinda sucks

motorex.com <--- you can buy street legal skylines. A new one is like 90k

Ryan
08-23-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by TheOneYouHate
nice but ill stick with my roadrunner

What year and size engine is it?

My dad has got a 1968 383 Roadrunner. With all of the motor work he put into it, the damn thing flys!

NTPRacing#19
08-23-2003, 01:47 PM
i downloaded a shortclip on kazaa of that skyline they have all modded on the site with the twin turbos that are bigger than your head. well it was on a dyno and when the guy floored it in power band that things torque almost took the car right off the dyno in 4th gear!!

08-23-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
i downloaded a shortclip on kazaa of that skyline they have all modded on the site with the twin turbos that are bigger than your head. well it was on a dyno and when the guy floored it in power band that things torque almost took the car right off the dyno in 4th gear!! what was the name of the file? i wouldnt mind downloading and watching it

NTPRacing#19
08-23-2003, 01:59 PM
SKYLINE OH MY GOD

08-23-2003, 02:31 PM
i thought u said the car literaly falls off the dyno.....

NTPRacing#19
08-23-2003, 02:47 PM
no it almost climbs off . nutty video tho huh

WANTIN AN EX
08-23-2003, 03:28 PM
oh and im a redneck so who cares. redneck and PROUD of it but my truck aint rednecked, it has class... nehow no its not a 2500 dad has a 99 2500 mine is a 1500 Z71 ext cab, w/ 5.3 3" body lift runnin 33's on 16x10's my truck is my pride and joy its got other stuff too ram air hood etc. There is no REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT i dont care i dont care i dont care... oh and im not gonna sit here and argue with you im 17 and i love my truck, but you will find very few that Love the sound of a 4banger and its noisy bee in a pop can sound lol... im layin off yall just sayin i have no respect for any ricer bring um up here in these hills and they will soon learn where they belong, its all about 4x4's lata yall

08-23-2003, 03:47 PM
oh and im a redneck so who cares. redneck and PROUD of it but my truck aint rednecked, it has class... nehow no its not a 2500 dad has a 99 2500 mine is a 1500 Z71 ext cab, w/ 5.3 3" body lift runnin 33's on 16x10's my truck is my pride and joy its got other stuff too ram air hood etc. There is no REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT i dont care i dont care i dont care... oh and im not gonna sit here and argue with you im 17 and i love my truck, but you will find very few that Love the sound of a 4banger and its noisy bee in a pop can sound lol... im layin off yall just sayin i have no respect for any ricer bring um up here in these hills and they will soon learn where they belong, its all about 4x4's lata yall your laying off us all? i hate rice..but why dont you give us "yall" best shot....cuz by that post and your previous post i think you know nothing about cars...and you are just trying to jump on the band wagon and go along with everyone else here saying rice sucks.

Adam202
08-23-2003, 03:50 PM
17 year old redneck wannabe on a computer. no offense but dis be true..... i like trucks too, have had alot of fun in my buddys 76 orange chevy with 400 smallblock, 10 inch lift and 40 inch groundhawgs :D , truck went to **** tho when he started jumping it. body mounts went right threw the floor in the cab :eek2: .

WANTIN AN EX
08-23-2003, 04:18 PM
ok i know nothing about cars, but here is what i know i know i laid on my basement floor and put on my BL myself, i know this, I KNOW that i have done everything to my truck including modding intake, exhaust etc, im running true dual straights with the cats still intact i take personal offense to that statement, as i do know my chit when it comes to my truck... I KNOW that i have approx. 285-300 ponies (after my mods)tho id love to dyno it to see how much im loosin by the time it hits the pavement... until i went to the straights i lost some power down low and gained a lil up top, cause the flows werent loud enought (thats FLOWMASTER for you import folks)... i find it funny that people think they "know cars" when they take their car to a shop and get someone to "mod" it for them come on... i love working on my truck i do everything myself. i know my stuff, i hope to soon afford a supercharger so i can be pushing 400 poines or there abouts. i also realize many imports are runnin nos well thats fine and dandy but by natural aspriation there is NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT... MOST people that have their import either came from the factory with a turbo and slap their "type R" sticker on the side and think they have a bad car... and about the truck thing... i hope to either go with the supercharger and leave it at the current height OR get a BIG IFS lift slapped under there, (id love to do a sas swap but $$$$$$$$) id like to be 10+ on the new 49'' swamper irocs i think that would be sweet, but of course no one cares cause i know nothing im a stupid redneck wanna be i see... and i think it would be SWEET to have a nbs chevy reg cab 2wd with the new 572 crate motor crammed down in there on like 17's sos you could have a lil meat on um, a lil drop like 2''-4'' nothing crazy then go out and show some RICE where it belongs, and no i wasnt hating rice lol thats funny i dont RESPECT it, i do respect people that put alot of work into and care about their ride.. i dont respect guys that have a BUILT truck that had all the work done either cause they have no idea what they have... Its all about the blood sweat and tears that is put into something and ive done all that to my truck... so why dont you find out a lil more about someone b4 you go and dis what they know and dont know check out FSC.com sometime im wanna be bad over there well talk about what we do and dont know about TRUCKS then ok... oh and no i may not have known anything about trucks or cars a few months ago but im learning as i go and ill be willing to bet there arent many 17 year olds that have done as much work to their rigs as i have mine in as short amount of time... thank you later... oh and that truck sounds sweet but why jump it???

Adam202
08-23-2003, 04:27 PM
ok i know nothing about cars, but here is what i know i know i laid on my basement floor and put on my BL myself, i know this, I KNOW that i have done everything to my truck including modding intake, exhaust etc, im running true dual straights with the cats still intact i take personal offense to that statement, as i do know my chit when it comes to my truck... I KNOW that i have approx. 285-300 ponies (after my mods)tho id love to dyno it to see how much im loosin by the time it hits the pavement... until i went to the straights i lost some power down low and gained a lil up top, cause the flows werent loud enought (thats FLOWMASTER for you import folks)... i find it funny that people think they "know cars" when they take their car to a shop and get someone to "mod" it for them come on... i love working on my truck i do everything myself. i know my stuff, i hope to soon afford a supercharger so i can be pushing 400 poines or there abouts. i also realize many imports are runnin nos well thats fine and dandy but by natural aspriation there is NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT... MOST people that have their import either came from the factory with a turbo and slap their "type R" sticker on the side and think they have a bad car... and about the truck thing... i hope to either go with the supercharger and leave it at the current height OR get a BIG IFS lift slapped under there, (id love to do a sas swap but $$$$$$$$) id like to be 10+ on the new 49'' swamper irocs i think that would be sweet, but of course no one cares cause i know nothing im a stupid redneck wanna be i see... and i think it would be SWEET to have a nbs chevy reg cab 2wd with the new 572 crate motor crammed down in there on like 17's sos you could have a lil meat on um, a lil drop like 2''-4'' nothing crazy then go out and show some RICE where it belongs, and no i wasnt hating rice lol thats funny i dont RESPECT it, i do respect people that put alot of work into and care about their ride.. i dont respect guys that have a BUILT truck that had all the work done either cause they have no idea what they have... Its all about the blood sweat and tears that is put into something and ive done all that to my truck... so why dont you find out a lil more about someone b4 you go and dis what they know and dont know check out FSC.com sometime im wanna be bad over there well talk about what we do and dont know about TRUCKS then ok... oh and no i may not have known anything about trucks or cars a few months ago but im learning as i go and ill be willing to bet there arent many 17 year olds that have done as much work to their rigs as i have mine in as short amount of time... thank you later... oh and that truck sounds sweet but why jump it???
its cool i belive you know how to work on your truck, but i defianltly dont agree with yoru opinions [buts thats ok lets drop it]. i dunno the kids kind of a hillbilly hes had about 4 cars and 7 trucks and hes only 17. he put a 454 in a van once, that was pretty cool. this kid is the smartest kid when it comes to cars and trucks. he just rags on his truck and didnt care. he jumped it really high tho. hes really smart with it but hes crazy, hes got a 440ex its pretty fast he did the work all by himself. if i ever need help with a motor swap or trans i can goto him. id have him do my 440 kit for my 400ex if i ever decide to do that.

WANTIN AN EX
08-23-2003, 04:42 PM
thats coo i got friends like that too, one had a late 80's camaro with a built 350 she would run... i loved that car, got rid of it for a ford f150 go figure... i dont know a WHOLE lot about the interworkings of the motor, and dont really desire to. i apply myself to other things mainly school, and plans i have on down the road college etc. i just get really worked up when people look down on us here cause were from eastern kentucky and classify all of us as rednecks... There are some damn good people here and some very intelligent people too, im in the upper part of my grad class this year with a 3.875ish GPA i need to get it on up a lil more... pre cal is keepin me confused right now... i dread cal 1-4 in college (i plan to be a civil engineer). and about my "YALL COMMENT" that is what did it i apoligize but i have a very good vocabulary and YALL was simply adding to the effect of being a redneck as thats what everyone is gonna think anyway... sorry if i stepped on any toes... later

250rmike
08-23-2003, 04:47 PM
ok we are never going to change the minds of some. i myself am an import guy but i also love old v-8's i was just about to buy a 69 fastback mach 1 replica with a 351w and a 4spd top loader but i decided i couldnt afford insurace and gas right now so i didnt. right now i have a crx with a basically stock motor and ful interior in my car and it runs a 14.2 in the 1/4 i myself feel like my car is slow i want to be in the low 13's by the end of the school year. as for talons/eclipses which ever u prefer to call it since it is the same car they are extremely slow if they are not turbboed. even then in stock for the are still 15 sec cars(the awd is like a 14.9 but the fwd is like a 15.6) they are extremely heavy cars for an import if u want to make em fast. i hate people who through body kits wings etc on there car and think its fast. my car has a body kit but it is not all big and wild its mellow andlooks stock the only reason it was put on was to make the car look better cause if you dont know what a crx looks like stock they are extremely ugly. by the way for those of you that say the supra and skylines are the only imports youll ever own what about the 93 and up rx7's? they were 13 sec cars stock with perfect 50/50 weight distribution i want to see any car import or domestic handle like they do and all that for between 12-17,000. i have more and could go on and on but im tired of typing and dont want to take up space on something that we will never agree with although it does seem like more people are seeing what i have been saying in all the threads that we have had about this that i respect any real tuner not someone who takes there stuff to the shop or but some bolts on and says they have a fast car

WANTIN AN EX
08-23-2003, 04:56 PM
"i respect any real tuner not someone who takes there stuff to the shop or but some bolts on and says they have a fast car"

AMEN, lol i love speed just as much as the next guy and the feeling of knowing you have done something to something urself and it works is hard to compare to anything... if a guy knows how to turn wrenches and can make something fast or bad outta nething he has done well, im just not a fan of imports i wont shoot down the guy that is tho no need... i see where your coming from and thats coo man nothin wrong with that... kinda like riding, i dont care what anyone rides as long as they ride... lata

08-23-2003, 05:01 PM
ok i know nothing about cars, but here is what i know i know i laid on my basement floor and put on my BL myself, i know this, I KNOW that i have done everything to my truck including modding intake, exhaust etc, im running true dual straights with the cats still intact i take personal offense to that statement, as i do know my chit when it comes to my truck... I KNOW that i have approx. 285-300 ponies (after my mods)tho id love to dyno it to see how much im loosin by the time it hits the pavement... until i went to the straights i lost some power down low and gained a lil up top, cause the flows werent loud enought (thats FLOWMASTER for you import folks)... i find it funny that people think they "know cars" when they take their car to a shop and get someone to "mod" it for them come on... i love working on my truck i do everything myself. i know my stuff, i hope to soon afford a supercharger so i can be pushing 400 poines or there abouts. i also realize many imports are runnin nos well thats fine and dandy but by natural aspriation there is NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT... MOST people that have their import either came from the factory with a turbo and slap their "type R" sticker on the side and think they have a bad car... and about the truck thing... i hope to either go with the supercharger and leave it at the current height OR get a BIG IFS lift slapped under there, (id love to do a sas swap but $$$$$$$$) id like to be 10+ on the new 49'' swamper irocs i think that would be sweet, but of course no one cares cause i know nothing im a stupid redneck wanna be i see... and i think it would be SWEET to have a nbs chevy reg cab 2wd with the new 572 crate motor crammed down in there on like 17's sos you could have a lil meat on um, a lil drop like 2''-4'' nothing crazy then go out and show some RICE where it belongs, and no i wasnt hating rice lol thats funny i dont RESPECT it, i do respect people that put alot of work into and care about their ride.. i dont respect guys that have a BUILT truck that had all the work done either cause they have no idea what they have... Its all about the blood sweat and tears that is put into something and ive done all that to my truck... so why dont you find out a lil more about someone b4 you go and dis what they know and dont know check out FSC.com sometime im wanna be bad over there well talk about what we do and dont know about TRUCKS then ok... oh and no i may not have known anything about trucks or cars a few months ago but im learning as i go and ill be willing to bet there arent many 17 year olds that have done as much work to their rigs as i have mine in as short amount of time... thank you later... oh and that truck sounds sweet but why jump it??? theres a difference between cars and trucks...i said cars..but somehow you read the word trucks:confused: ..by the way..what engine would go better in my galaxie... a d-link 12 or a d-link 24?

WANTIN AN EX
08-23-2003, 05:07 PM
i read TRUCKS because thats what i SAID i knew man you just tryin to stir stuff up ive calmed back down... im done... no more posts to this thread for me... lata

4wheelboy
08-23-2003, 05:10 PM
on like 17's sos you could have a lil meat on um, a lil drop like 2''-4'' nothing crazy then go out and show some RICE where it belongs, and no i wasnt hating rice lol

and u call ya self a redneck. :rolleyes: :huh

08-23-2003, 05:14 PM
your laying off us all? i hate rice..but why dont you give us "yall" best shot....cuz by that post and your previous post i think you know nothing about cars...and you are just trying to jump on the band wagon and go along with everyone else here saying rice sucks.

i read TRUCKS because thats what i SAID i knew man you just tryin to stir stuff up ive calmed back down... im done... no more posts to this thread for me... lata

chill out dude...i was talking about strictly cars...not trucks..this is a thread about cars..not how much you know about trucks...in my veiw you havent calmed down anything becasue there was no arguement about truck to begin with..i said you dont know anything baout cars becaue your replies were about trucks...and with your posts you obviously do know about trucks...no need to flip out dude.....

WANTIN AN EX
08-23-2003, 05:26 PM
4wheelboy- hey now its GO BIG OR GO HOME i just think that would be kinda coo... i dont think nething is as coo as a big arse 44'' bogger i mean come on lol... cept maybe the new 49" iroks sp? haha i love ur avatar man... and yeps all us folks up n' ese hure hollers r' rednecked if i ever did sea on efor... lol lata man

goin2shock
08-23-2003, 05:31 PM
a talon is wastin ur time but u'd go and race a civic:huh wtf is wrong wit ya man u must be scared that the talon might whoop ur arse:eek:

most people that end up ricing cars are my prey and civics are by far the most riced up car around my neck of the woods......I love ricer flybys they are GRRRRREAT!
so thats why i'd go after a civic before a talon cause they spent a 1000 to do up thier car and end up loseing to a mustang ah the ricer ego i love it!

crday98
08-24-2003, 05:05 AM
i think i'm gonna have to come out with a movie called "real fast real furious" and it will hit these little pimple faced geeks with a taste of reality because it will show nothing but american muscle spanking ricers as it would happen in real life.then they would be running out to buy american muscle because it would be the cool thing to do.though i do feel as with the ricers,they would go out and buy an old camaro,trans am,chevelle,mustang and the likes,add a flowmaster exhaust and think they could run 10's. in a nutshell it's not the cars at all,it's these kids that are taking the cars from the movies and adding one or two mods and they think that's all it takes to make the car fast. there are really nice cars out there(imports and domestics) it is just the fact that these geeks add a wing,stickers and an exhaust and they think they have the fastest car on the planet.it also cracks me up that in both movies they made it clear that the old muscle cars would spank the imports in a race but still used imports to try and win races.yes,you could say better on gas and better handling but the title was "the fast and the furious" not "fast n good on gas furious and still handles glorious"
as for the gas guzzler image of the muscle cars,you might want to do some research on newer cars.a new vette gets nearly 30MPG and still runs low 12's and the F-body cars get nearly the same and run low 13's but cost approx. $25,000 less and they don't need a 747 wing,a fart can exhaust, and 50 lbs. of stickers and crap that is not even installed on the car to make them look good.
kids,you can have your ricers,just don't pull up next to me in my 2002 Trans Am WS6 with your pimple face,sun visor hat on upside down & backwards,reving your fart can and think you actually stand a chance of keeping up with me for a split sec.:)

Adam202
08-24-2003, 05:23 AM
please kill yourself...........

goin2shock
08-24-2003, 07:02 AM
please kill yourself...........

he has no reason to....he speakes the truth!

250rmike
08-24-2003, 09:37 AM
hey cr i would have no problem pulling up next to you in ur ws6 in my brothers del sol. unless you run low 11's or 10's i have full confidence that it would take you. yes it is a daily driver and its not striped or anything yes the ws6 is a quick car but ur just like the kids with rice oh my car will beat anything that comes next to me reving its motor and domestic would not always kick an imports arse there are alot of fast imports behind the rice seen then need to come out with a big movie like f&f that just goes to accual street races and shows people what its really like with the real accidents and real wins and loses not let races a 10 sec car for 5 min on the quatermile for the openning seen or keep pressing the nitrous button numerous timesand it suddenly jumping just get some real street racing in

stock400ex
08-24-2003, 10:11 AM
yes very true

they think because they see a couple imports riced out, then all of them are

i have seen my fair share of riced domestics. i can drive down to my local mcdonalds right now and take a picture of at spray painted silver gtr mustang

their are other cars out there besides civics (which always gets brought up while talking about rice) that are gay

and if you have never seen a nice civic i can post one up for ya. there is no exterior mods on it except rims.

99_400EX
08-24-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by stock400ex
yes very true

i have seen my fair share of riced domestics. i can drive down to my local mcdonalds right now and take a picture of at spray painted silver gtr mustang

their are other cars out there besides civics (which always gets brought up while talking about rice) that are gay

and if you have never seen a nice civic i can post one up for ya. there is no exterior mods on it except rims.

well said you dont notice the fast ones because they apear to be stock or have very light ext. mods and there are lots of riced out domestics i saw a type R escort just the other day and a type R mustang GT even a GTR R34 mustang ( wonder if its still RHD)??????

08-24-2003, 11:01 AM
yes very true

and if you have never seen a nice civic i can post one up for ya. there is no exterior mods on it except rims. i tihnk the reason the civic gets brought up the most is because its the most popular car for ricers...my dad had a list of top ten best selling cars in the USA....the civic was number 8

stock400ex
08-24-2003, 11:06 AM
i tihnk the reason the civic gets brought up the most is because its the most popular car for ricers...my dad had a list of top ten best selling cars in the USA....the civic was number 8

just because they are the 8th most selling car doesn't mean all of them are riced out.

3/4 of them stay stock

and its because they are good cars ;)

99_400EX
08-24-2003, 11:15 AM
just because they are the 8th most selling car doesn't mean all of them are riced out.

3/4 of them stay stock

and its because they are good cars ;)

honda is the best they can get 240+hp out of a production NA 4 cyl motor thats some pretty good stuff

08-24-2003, 11:24 AM

3/4 of them stay stock

and its because they are good cars ;) 5 years ago they werent even in top 20..and didnt the first fast and furious come about 3-4 years ago:confused:

p.s civics arent even that good of a car...ive driven them before..not one part became apealing to me

99_400EX
08-24-2003, 11:33 AM
5 years ago they werent even in top 20..and didnt the first fast and furious come about 3-4 years ago:confused:

p.s civics arent even that good of a car...ive driven them before..not one part became apealing to me

june 22 01 for the TF&TF civics have allways been pretty popular civics are economical cars they arnt a BMW

Adam202
08-24-2003, 12:19 PM
dude civics have been popular for a long time, not since TF&TF. i see way waaaaaaaaaay more stock civics than riced out ones. WAY more there a very popular car.

Adam202
08-24-2003, 12:20 PM
i see more riced domestics in my town than riced imports, im not kidding ill start takin pics...

08-24-2003, 12:26 PM
dude civics have been popular for a long time, not since TF&TF. i see way waaaaaaaaaay more stock civics than riced out ones. WAY more there a very popular car. im jsut going by whats on paper...hodna sold a LOT more civics AFTER f&f

Adam202
08-24-2003, 12:44 PM
ok i belive that

250rmike
08-24-2003, 05:14 PM
especially riced out cavaliers lol

NTPRacing#19
08-25-2003, 08:25 AM
ok this goes to show how stupid ricers are. they all put HUGE rear spoliers on the car and no front spoiler. why on earth if they want to go fast with a front wheel drive car with a wing on the rear just to take all the weight off the front tires and loose traction!!!!

redicoulus (sp) and stupid if you ask me

250x#93
08-25-2003, 08:28 AM
i see more riced domestics in my town than riced imports, im not kidding ill start takin pics...

Yup same here, cavaliers, zx2's, neons, probes and sunfires:eek2:

250x#93
08-25-2003, 08:31 AM
Seems like all the imports that are in the school parkin lot are non rice, very few have anythin done to them at all:eek2:

250rmike
08-25-2003, 10:15 AM
hey ntp there is some purpose my brother doesnt want or have a spoiler but he has said that after 150 he has to let off cause the rear end of his car starts top lift up and dance across the road. although he did say that he has only done those speeds 3 or4 times racing vettes with alot of work done to em. he also said they start catching up pretty fast after about 140

goin2shock
08-25-2003, 10:19 AM
well said you dont notice the fast ones because they apear to be stock or have very light ext. mods and there are lots of riced out domestics i saw a type R escort just the other day and a type R mustang GT even a GTR R34 mustang ( wonder if its still RHD)??????
A 99 mustang cobra R is the type R i guess you saw...those are like the original shelby GT500 cobra only a couple made

well GTR are emblems no preformance just emblems....R34? mustang they dont go together there are no R34 mustangs just mustangs with GTR emblems......kinda gay i also agree there are their fair share of domestic rice.....

................................Muscle rice
..............domestic..<
....RICE<..................economical rice
...............import.....<

Nice Family tree?
i had to add dots so it wouldn't bunch up!

I like a SVT Focus with a 5.0 302 swapped in now thats a compact i'd drive!

NTPRacing#19
08-25-2003, 11:34 AM
250x yea i would say after 150 mph you would be stupid to not have any kind of down force added to the car but i mean i see cars with wings that wouldnt even hit 130 with wings. i just think that is a real way to say hey im gay!

250rmike
08-25-2003, 11:54 AM
yea i agree i was just puting out a point when a wings on a fwd car is accually useful

250rmike
08-25-2003, 11:55 AM
oh yea he has no downfore just a completely stock boddy except fo it being lowered and gsr rims on it.

its a real sleaper

NTPRacing#19
08-25-2003, 12:12 PM
sleepers are siick, if im correct i think chevy made a few models of the camaro sleepers back in the 60's

99_400EX
08-25-2003, 02:40 PM
A 99 mustang cobra R is the type R i guess you saw...those are like the original shelby GT500 cobra only a couple made

well GTR are emblems no preformance just emblems....R34? mustang they dont go together there are no R34 mustangs just mustangs with GTR emblems......kinda gay i also agree there are their fair share of domestic rice.....

................................Muscle rice
..............domestic..<
....RICE<..................economical rice
...............import.....<

Nice Family tree?
i had to add dots so it wouldn't bunch up!

I like a SVT Focus with a 5.0 302 swapped in now thats a compact i'd drive!

it wasnt a cobra R that i saw i know my stuff about all cars i was makeing fun of the idiots that put badges on their ride for a totally different car i know that they were just emblems sorry my sarcasim went over your head .....just pokeing fun at domestic rice

99_400EX
08-25-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by 250rmike
hey ntp there is some purpose my brother doesnt want or have a spoiler but he has said that after 150 he has to let off cause the rear end of his car starts top lift up and dance across the road. although he did say that he has only done those speeds 3 or4 times racing vettes with alot of work done to em. he also said they start catching up pretty fast after about 140

what kinda car does your brother have and mods

Adam202
08-25-2003, 02:46 PM
what kinda car does your brother have and mods
no **** 150mph!? thats just asking to loose control and crash, at least on the roads in michigan :D .

goin2shock
08-25-2003, 04:55 PM
it wasnt a cobra R that i saw i know my stuff about all cars i was makeing fun of the idiots that put badges on their ride for a totally different car i know that they were just emblems sorry my sarcasim went over your head .....just pokeing fun at domestic rice

Ok I wasnt sure if you were serious of just being sarcastic...hah a R34 stang?!?!
omost as terribal as this piece of JUNK
http://www.conceptdesignz.com/gallery/images/y6.jpg
http://www.conceptdesignz.com/gallery/images/6.jpg

http://www.conceptdesignz.com/gallery/images/11.jpg
http://www.conceptdesignz.com/gallery/images/y5.jpg
http://www.conceptdesignz.com/gallery/images/13r.jpg

I hate these cars all show no go!
The useless riced body kits all they need is some high HP preformance stickers!

Adam202
08-25-2003, 05:01 PM
eewwwwwwww thats disgusting

crday98
08-26-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by 250rmike
hey cr i would have no problem pulling up next to you in ur ws6 in my brothers del sol. unless you run low 11's or 10's i have full confidence that it would take you. yes it is a daily driver and its not striped or anything yes the ws6 is a quick car but ur just like the kids with rice oh my car will beat anything that comes next to me reving its motor and domestic would not always kick an imports arse there are alot of fast imports behind the rice seen then need to come out with a big movie like f&f that just goes to accual street races and shows people what its really like with the real accidents and real wins and loses not let races a 10 sec car for 5 min on the quatermile for the openning seen or keep pressing the nitrous button numerous timesand it suddenly jumping just get some real street racing in
yeah,and my dad could beat up your dad and blah blah blah.
junior,read my post then read it again!
i never said there wasn't a faster car(domestic or import) than mine out there.i was talking about the typical ricer(has a slow *** car with a wing and fart can and he think he has the fastest thing on 4 wheels and will take me!)
BTW, just to let you know i can't say for sure what my car will run at the current because i was involved in an accident at the track on friday(not my fault) and did not get to see what my car would run this year but i have a friend with the same car and same mods and he ran 11.67 @ 119.stock vs. stock my car was always .4 faster than his and on top of that i have a 3200 stall converter to go in which should shave another .5 hmmmm?that should put me into the high 10's??? so yes as soon as i am back up and running,go get your brothers car,bring along some cash,and meet me at the strip;)
if not,shut your hole, go back to playing pocket pool and picking your nose while you think you know anything about anything;) :D

goin2shock
08-26-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by crday98
yeah,and my dad could beat up your dad and blah blah blah.
junior,read my post then read it again!
i never said there wasn't a faster car(domestic or import) than mine out there.i was talking about the typical ricer(has a slow *** car with a wing and fart can and he think he has the fastest thing on 4 wheels and will take me!)
BTW, just to let you know i can't say for sure what my car will run at the current because i was involved in an accident at the track on friday(not my fault) and did not get to see what my car would run this year but i have a friend with the same car and same mods and he ran 11.67 @ 119.stock vs. stock my car was always .4 faster than his and on top of that i have a 3200 stall converter to go in which should shave another .5 hmmmm?that should put me into the high 10's??? so yes as soon as i am back up and running,go get your brothers car,bring along some cash,and meet me at the strip;)
if not,shut your hole, go back to playing pocket pool and picking your nose while you think you know anything about anything;) :D

yeah take em all!

phireboi
04-22-2004, 09:36 PM
a d-link 12 or a d-link 24?

rofl, Sounds like 2f2f, did you read your router and think of that or somin (D-Link routers?) jw

04-22-2004, 10:31 PM
almost a year old? ::sighs::

WKY400EX
04-22-2004, 10:56 PM
...well me and my friends had just installed a microphone on his car..so we can yell stuff from inside the car of a speaker..so i decided to yell your car sucks big fat wang...they did nothing...cuz they knew it was true Ah man. PA's in cars are so much fun. A buddy of mine has a one in his Grand Am.:p: We'll just drive around sometimes making noises and yelling at people. Sometimes we'll play a really gay song and hold the mic up to the speaker so that the whole world can hear it. I suppose it's childish, but it's so much fun!:D People always look around like, "WTF?:huh ?

99_400EX
04-23-2004, 10:15 AM
why is this back???????

I mean really, someone must have alot of free time to to go through a year of threads to bring this back from the grave

bigfoot300ex
04-23-2004, 04:15 PM
i cant stand ricers but im not dissing them
there isnt a single ricer at my school
all we have is 4x4 chevys,dodges,and ford trucks
and maybe a few suv's
i cant stand the noise ricers make or the way they look
i guess this is all because where i live everything is 4x4
and has a v8

04-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by bigfoot300ex
i cant stand ricers but im not dissing them
there isnt a single ricer at my school
all we have is 4x4 chevys,dodges,and ford trucks
and maybe a few suv's
i cant stand the noise ricers make or the way they look
i guess this is all because where i live everything is 4x4
and has a v8 this topic has been beat to death, no one gives a fúck

Juggalo
04-23-2004, 05:17 PM
my friend just got a subaru WRX and its really nice and fast too. i like it. personally i hate ricers but theres a couple i like such as skylines, supras, 3000GT's/stealths, and WRX's. basically anything with twin turbos a v6 (with the exception of the WRX), and all wheel drive (all wheel steering is cool too). but my other friend used to have a 93 mustang that was bad *** and i'd take that over the WRX any day. for the money he spent on the WRX he coulda had that mustang, a sweet *** truck, and a rad quad. but oh well to each his own i guess.

what i truly truly hate tho are the dumbasses with huge wings and fart cans on their bone stock lame cars. remember every time you see these idiots yell this sentance:
COOL CAR FAAAG!!

BUILT TO RIDE
04-23-2004, 06:07 PM
looks like we're going to need some more tupperwear for all this f*ckin rice..:huh

2001400ex
04-23-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
Rice is still rice. In my opinion those cars are UGLY. I love the look of AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS. I also love the sound of them. I dont care if those Nissan and little Honda cars produce, so much power. The question is how much do those things cost? Probably a lot more then a chevelle, vette, belair, etc...

You either like 'em or you hate 'em. I personally hate those cars. Especially with coffee can exhaust and big gay wings. All those cars need are some chop sticks.

I'd have to disagree with you. Japan has made some of the most badass cars to hit the streets today. Rice where I come from is the 19-20 year old kids that have their Accord with a body kit and a muffler as well as an intake. Those cars are not rice (on that site.) Japan has made some of the most badass cars I've ever seen and I give them props. As far as prices go. In 1991 a 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 would cost you around $35-40,000 - not many people know how bad a VR-4 can rape cars. The car is 10 years old and it just took Subaru 10 years to catch up to the technology Mitsubishi had 10 years ago, meanwhile the WRX traps 1-2MPH faster than a VR-4. I know that TODAY the Corvette's go for like $44,000 back in 1991 the price was probably around $38,000 I'm guessing. The Skyline will cost you a hell of alot because you have to import it, and bring it through MotoRex or one of those companies. A Supra TT (1993+) will run you probably $40,000 for one that has been babied with no miles. And for the RX-7 TT I'd guess about $5,000-7,000 less. Right now an Evo 8 is going for $35,000 I belive and a WRX STi will cost you $38,000. The WRX starts at $29,000 I belive. All of those cars are alot cheaper than a Viper and are all around the price range of a Vette.

- This is not coming from someone who is bias. I own a 3000GT and I almost bought a Camaro Z-28. No matter what type of car it is, if it's nice and fast I respect it. Whether it be a Camaro, Mustang, Supra, anything.

EDIT: why the hell was this thread brought up from over a year ago?

99_400EX
04-23-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by 2001400ex
I'd have to disagree with you. Japan has made some of the most badass cars to hit the streets today. Rice where I come from is the 19-20 year old kids that have their Accord with a body kit and a muffler as well as an intake. Those cars are not rice (on that site.) Japan has made some of the most badass cars I've ever seen and I give them props. As far as prices go. In 1991 a 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 would cost you around $35-40,000 - not many people know how bad a VR-4 can rape cars. The car is 10 years old and it just took Subaru 10 years to catch up to the technology Mitsubishi had 10 years ago, meanwhile the WRX traps 1-2MPH faster than a VR-4. I know that TODAY the Corvette's go for like $44,000 back in 1991 the price was probably around $38,000 I'm guessing. The Skyline will cost you a hell of alot because you have to import it, and bring it through MotoRex or one of those companies. A Supra TT (1993+) will run you probably $40,000 for one that has been babied with no miles. And for the RX-7 TT I'd guess about $5,000-7,000 less. Right now an Evo 8 is going for $35,000 I belive and a WRX STi will cost you $38,000. The WRX starts at $29,000 I belive. All of those cars are alot cheaper than a Viper and are all around the price range of a Vette.

- This is not coming from someone who is bias. I own a 3000GT and I almost bought a Camaro Z-28. No matter what type of car it is, if it's nice and fast I respect it. Whether it be a Camaro, Mustang, Supra, anything.

dude where are you getting your numbers from supras can be had for 20k, 7's around 13 -15, im getting ready to buy an evo for 25k and sti's around 27 - 32, you can get a used wrx in the teens

if you have any questions about imports just ask me

and the 3000gt / stealth RT isnt that great yea it may make big power but it weights over 4000lbs

Daimler Chrysler has had their stuff together with sport compact cars since the early 80's the dodge omni glhs weighed like 1500lbs and put down 250hp to the wheeles same goes for the dodge colt and mitsu mirage.

Jeremy

2001400ex
04-23-2004, 07:51 PM
I know you can get 7s as well as Supras and WRX'S for in the teens. But those numbers I was talking about were for GOOD quality 7s and Supras with low miles and brand new WRX's. I highly doubt the 3/S weighs over 4,000lbs. I'm a huge fan of 3/S due to the fact that I own one...I'm almost positive the VR-4 and R/T TT weigh 3,700lbs. With these cars though the weight is not an issue. They are great cars all around their only problem is their weight (when autocrossing) People always say the VR-4s and R/T TT's are heavy but it's still not a problem with them. They handle like they're on rails and will do 170+ stock with ease.:D

I found the sheet on 3/S specs.

http://www.team3s.com/FAQ-Specs1.htm

I agree with you on Daimler Chrysler. I have respect for them they, know what's up.

MichaelS693
04-23-2004, 10:49 PM
this topic has been beat to death... apples and oranges... i mean to each his own... hey i like imports and my dream is to have a skyline but ya know waht? i have a 76 vette in my garage that me and my dad are restoring.. i mean yeah i like imports and what not but i also love american muscle.:rolleyes: :D :macho

250rmike
04-26-2004, 09:23 AM
yes apples to oranges and to ech his own and cr i wasnt saying ur car want faster or my brothers was(blown up now working on new project) i was just saying i would not be scared to pull up next to muscle in rice. i love both types of cars. right now im trying to convince my dad to build a car with the spare 454 we have. and yes i know nothing about nothing anway good luck with you car
and yes we all hate rice whether its in american muscle form or in the form of a japanese car or german car whatever rice is rice

250rmike
04-26-2004, 09:33 AM
99_400ex it was a honda del sol with a built b20 and aturbo with alot of other stuff i dont know the specifics cause he would never tell anyone he would prolly get pissed about me talkin on here abou it even though it doesnt run anymore before he rebuilt the motor again and did some other stuff i believe it cynoed somewhere in the mid to high 300's and when it blew up it was estimated somwhere in the 400's. and yea 150mph is retarded i am not sure where he did it at but i have heard storys from his friends also.