PDA

View Full Version : what do most of you guys...

ghost_ryder
08-22-2003, 01:13 PM
what do most of you guys do on friday nights? i usually go out in town and ride around and talk to my friends...ever once in a while ill go to a party or a bar...usually saturday nights are when everybody goes to the bar around here...yea im bored and im bout to leave...hopefully i get into something good tonight woohoo! :blah:

AtvMxRider
08-22-2003, 01:16 PM
Sit at home and surf exriders. LOL My wife works nights so I stay home with the kids:) .

JUSTINcredible
08-22-2003, 01:19 PM
i never know what im gonna do on friday nights, just happens that this weekend my mom left town and i have not a damn thind to do, everybody pretty much all went to the races and im stuck at home cuz i gotta work in the AM so its probley better i stay home any ways

cudaman
08-22-2003, 01:20 PM
ride around with my friends, go downtown pismo and hang out. go to hotshots(pool hall) and then go and try to get messed up :) although that doenst usually happen until saturday night.,

batgeek
08-22-2003, 01:41 PM
lesse....

Monday nite: drink
Tuesday nite: drink
Wednesday nite: drink
Thursday nite: drink
Friday nite: drink (can't break the streak!!)
Saturday nite: drink (1 more for good measure)
Sunday nite: get catch-up sleep for the next week

MOFO
08-22-2003, 01:55 PM
LMAO Batgeek... I used to have a schedule like that. As a matter of fact, I know between myself, knighttime and my buddy Plummer, we basically paid all of the utilities at our local bar through drinks... :eek:

Now that I have moved in with my fiance, things have kinda slowed down...LOL. Tomorrow I'm getting up at 4:45am to work for my dad...so tonight will be an early night for me. Saturday night, I'm gettin myself all boozed up...:D

batgeek
08-22-2003, 02:01 PM
congrats on your engagement!!

this is the way i see it....drinking 6 out of 7 days is far cheaper than having a wife :D

also much better on my sanity!

MOFO
08-22-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
congrats on your engagement!!

this is the way i see it....drinking 6 out of 7 days is far cheaper than having a wife :D

also much better on my sanity!

thanks!

At first I would have disagreed with ya about what is more expensive... but I can now tell ya... I'd be way ahead of the game drinkin with my bud's every night... :D

Rip_Tear
08-22-2003, 02:07 PM
heh, you guys are lucky if you have anything to do Friday nights... I usually do nothing, not much goes on around here... Its not even worth going out drinking.

quaddict53
08-22-2003, 03:24 PM
if u go out around here on friday nights you'd better be ready to roll....bad stuff happens on friday nights...my mailbox gets smashed monthly....trash cans stolen.....i mean, theres always parties, but if u just wanna cruise or even go on a night ride, you gotta be in a group and ready for trouble:D

dpizz450
08-22-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by quaddict53
if u go out around here on friday nights you'd better be ready to roll....bad stuff happens on friday nights...my mailbox gets smashed monthly....trash cans stolen.....i mean, theres always parties, but if u just wanna cruise or even go on a night ride, you gotta be in a group and ready for trouble:D

thats wat im talkin bout! ya know get messed up every now n then :D :D :blah:

cudaman
08-22-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by quaddict53

me and my friend are always LOOKING for trouble. we love fighting. unless you lose, but that never happens with me and him. especially since its hard enough just to find a fight. people are scared of us :) j/p but we really dont mind the trouble part of being out on the town

batgeek
08-22-2003, 03:35 PM
defending yourself is cool....looking for trouble = not cool.

what happend to just going out and having fun? troublemakers make for a very un-fun nite....for everyone.

FourFiftyFour
08-22-2003, 03:36 PM
all this talk about drinking...... guys dont tempt me! i gotta get up early and ride tomorrow! :p :p :D

250x#93
08-22-2003, 03:41 PM
I sumtimes go cruisin around town in my bonneville lookin fo girls:ermm: Sometimes during the fall i got spotlighting for deer which often times turnsout mudboggin but the spottings a good excuse to get the 4x4 off of dad:devil: these things we have at are gunclub called turkeyshoots:o Alot of the time sittin around doin nuttin:blah:

Narly R
08-22-2003, 03:45 PM
Well tonight is a friday night lets see what am i doing right now! Yep on here as always, I have a sad life, i dont hang out with my friends anymore.... well i have football now, but o-well never mind!:huh

08-22-2003, 04:30 PM
if I am going riding that weekend ...I check over &/or work on the quads ...
If I am not going riding that weekend ..who knows :devil:

toby400ex
08-22-2003, 06:31 PM
I dont do a damn thing, unless im going riding the next day. Then instead of just thinking about quads im working on them or getting riding gear together.:scary: