View Full Version : What do i do?

400exr
08-22-2003, 08:55 AM
Well i ordered a Procircut T-4 slipon from C&D racing and it still isint here :( . C&D was great and they sent it off right away, but now it's been 4 weeks and I don't know where it is. I think it's still stuck in customs:grr: What sould I do?, wait another week or so for it, or try and contact customs?

monkeyboy
08-22-2003, 08:58 AM
:mad: :scary:

:bandit:

flyin#5
08-22-2003, 09:01 AM
id give it one more week then call.

Woodsrider
08-22-2003, 09:11 AM
Why dont you call Dusty and see if she has a tracking #. Then you cand go to the shippers website, ans see where it is in transit. If it is in customs then you can call them and ask what gives.

sickmojave
08-22-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Why dont you call Dusty and see if she has a tracking #. Then you cand go to the shippers website, ans see where it is in transit. If it is in customs then you can call them and ask what gives.

sounds like a good plan to me ;)

MOFO
08-22-2003, 09:15 AM
anytime I order ANYTHING, I always get a tracking number or waybill. I keep my eye on the shipping until it reaches my door step...

Woodsrider
08-22-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
anytime I order ANYTHING, I always get a tracking number or waybill. I keep my eye on the shipping until it reaches my door step...

:D Yup! its like trackin' Santa at Christmas. LOL I check where its at every day 'till it hits my door.

400exr
08-22-2003, 09:48 AM
Sounds like a plan, thanks guys:D I'll get the tracking number and see where it is. If it is still at cutsoms then I'll call them and raise hell, then see what happens:devil:

AtvMxRider
08-22-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
:D Yup! its like trackin' Santa at Christmas. LOL I check where its at every day 'till it hits my door.

;) :D

Woodsrider
08-22-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by 400exr
Sounds like a plan, thanks guys:D I'll get the tracking number and see where it is. If it is still at cutsoms then I'll call them and raise hell, then see what happens:devil:

LOL be carefull who you raise hell with:devil: I know for a fact that raising hell with customs will end up all bad. trust me on this one. ;)