PDA

View Full Version : Arens YZ 426

Mxbubs
08-22-2003, 08:14 AM
Im rebuilding my bike using an Arens frame. John tells me the frame should be ready in about 2-3 weeks, so as soon as I get it, the bike will be ready to sale. Heres what it has on it.

CHASSIS:

Arens 2003 frame
Lonestar subframe without battery mounts
Herrmann Long Travle A-arms
Herrman Anti Vibe Stem
Tag Metal Fat bars
Cascade +1 chrome swingarm
X-33 axle

MOTOR:

2000 Yz 426 Bone stock, Low hours
39MM FCR carb (Bk mod)
Jansen Racing New oversized radiator
1.75quart Oil rezzy (motor holds 1/2 quart, Yz bike setup uses 2 quarts total)
K&N filter and outwear
Trinity Racing Ceramic coated pipe and silencer

BODY:

Fullbore Plastic
Gripper Seat
Carbon Fiber tank cover

MISC:

Carbon Fibers front and rear
Holeshots MX's
FK female rod ends (instead of conventional tie rod ends)
Denton Racing Rebuildable dampener
250r front and rear calipers
250r caliper brackets
Ac racing bumper, skid, pro pegs, and grab bar
Works connection lever with Decompression release
Pro design kill switch
Carbon Fiber case guard
Renthal chain and sprockets
Stainless lines front and rear
Parking brake block off
Hinson Brake pedal
Solid Pivot bolt
LSR Locknut and antifade hub
Nacs front hubs
Durablue rear hubs
LSR carrier
UPP chain slide
Locking seat latch
SS radiator grill

The bike has brand new ac pro pegs, with black nets, not in the pics. I also got a new seat and seat cover, black gripper, not in the pics.

SUSPENSION:

Elka quad rate Fronts, dual adjustable 19"
Elka dual rate rear, dual adjustable

All chassis bearings are new, swingarm, hubs, etc..............no holes are strip out on anything......All nuts are nylocked, use a nylock capped off with an acorn nut on lugs, all bolts were never siezed before put together..........Everything is new, it has taken me over a year to do this right.

Things to consider when buying a yz or cr quad.....

Does the setup utilize all 4 motor mounting points? Mine does.

Does the radiator hold enough water to keep the motor cool ALL the time? I have an oversized radiator, bike WILL NOT run hot.

Does the setup allow me to use at least as much oil is required for the motor when it is in a bike frame? Mine does, more. Stock calls for 2 quarts, mine holds around 2.25.

Are all the oil lines ran correctly so not to ever leak or get damaged? Mine are, not ONE DROP of leaking oil.

And the biggest problem with these bikes. Is the carb to airbox setup so not to pop off or get water in it? Mine is air tight, and very tight, is not going anywhere.

What about the pivot bolt? It uses a 5/8" solid pivot bolt that will not bend or break. It fits perfect in the Yz motor stock pivot hole.

Bike is top notch, A class or Pr-Am class competitive......With a little motor work and suspension dialing in, bike could be pro class competitive.

Asking 11K shipped to your door in the lower 48. Bike should be ready by end of Sept. if John Arens comes thru on time.

The pics below are before, with the EX frame, you will get the bike with an Arens frame, and new nerfs (not pic) and new seat (not pic).

Thanks.

Mxbubs
08-22-2003, 08:15 AM
Pics are in this thread.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56560

08-22-2003, 11:44 AM
Trade for a '96 Ranger XLT 4X4 Super Cab w/ 3" suspension lift and BRAND NEW Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radial tires? Also has remote start, fully decked out w/ every option, etc. etc. http://andy****.homestead.com/files/96_ranger_02.jpg

Mxbubs
08-22-2003, 06:01 PM
Sorry AB, I need the $ .