PDA

View Full Version : Head pipe exhaust leak

Woodsrider
08-22-2003, 06:33 AM
I have a WB headpipe, it sounds like, and feels like, it is leaking at the head. It didnt come with any type of o-ring for this area. Any one got any help for me?

I have made multiple attempts at reseating the pipe to the head;)

08-22-2003, 06:37 AM
Even though ya think i'm a total Azzhole and what not...

Get the brass/copper smash washers from a dealer and it should fix your problem...:ermm:

1 washer per head pipe...

Woodsrider
08-22-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Even though ya think i'm a total Azzhole and what not...

Get the brass/copper smash washers from a dealer and it should fix your problem...:ermm:

1 washer per head pipe...

HUH? when did I say I thought you was an azzhole? Is this sumptin we need to take to PM's?:confused:

Woodsrider
08-22-2003, 06:45 AM
Oops. Forgot to say thanks for the insight:o

08-22-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
HUH? when did I say I thought you was an azzhole? Is this sumptin we need to take to PM's?:confused:

Remember the thread i started awhile back about me possibley stepin down from being a mod???

You and someone else literally ripped me a new azzhole and i soon deleted the thread after that...:(

Woodsrider
08-22-2003, 07:02 AM
Remember the thread i started awhile back about me possibley stepin down from being a mod???

You and someone else literally ripped me a new azzhole and i soon deleted the thread after that...:(

I remember the thread, vaugly. Don't remember shreadin on you.... You have a PM. And a public apology for whatever I may have said;)

Pappy
08-22-2003, 07:05 AM
I remember the thread, vaugly. Don't remember shreadin on you.... You have a PM. And a public apology for whatever I may have said;)

he accepts 12 pack apology letters:devil: :blah:

08-22-2003, 07:06 AM

I was thinkin you was ready ta box all this time....http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/boxer.gif

Hey no hard feelings here..maybe we were both drunk that night... at least i probably was...:D

wilkin250r
08-22-2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
he accepts 12 pack apology letters:devil: :blah:

Hey, guys, I'm stepping down as a Mod. Please feel free to argue with me, and then send me a 12-pack apology. :D

Woodsrider
08-22-2003, 07:45 AM
I was thinkin you was ready ta box all this time....http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/boxer.gif

Hey no hard feelings here..maybe we were both drunk that night... at least i probably was...:D

HEY!!!! you need to add that boxer smiley to the selection we have now. I like that one:devil:

As for the 12pack apology, the beer out here is too strong for them folks in the hills of kintuky:D

AtvMxRider
08-22-2003, 02:39 PM
I

..maybe we were both drunk that night... at least i probably was...:D

I'm sure!

toby400ex
08-22-2003, 06:44 PM
HEY!!!! you need to add that boxer smiley to the selection we have now. I like that one:devil:

As for the 12pack apology, the beer out here is too strong for them folks in the hills of kintuky:D no chit me too:macho