PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars boy wants his life back!!!!

jcv400ex
08-22-2003, 04:36 AM
Hey guys, remember that goony kid playing Darth Vader with a mop? Well, his parents are sueing the parents of the kids that posted it on the internet...their son doesn't like all the attention...he just wants his life back.

Well, I don't know about you guys, but If i had to make a movie with a mop and a mopbucket of star wars for a school project?! I don't think I'd be liking my life too much! I'd rather be famous...even if it was for the Star Wars play time......what do you guys think? Go back to playing by yourself with a mop......or actually getting noticed???:confused2

Taco
08-22-2003, 04:39 AM
I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO LEAVE ME ALONE:mad:

now where did i put my light saber:confused:

MOFO
08-22-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Go back to playing by yourself with a mop

I think this is very common for most members already... :eek:

08-22-2003, 04:40 AM
i already made a post about this a while back when they first started sueing..they are in cananda..the kid in the movies is actuialy taking therapy because of how it effected him..ther sueing thew other kids for a quarter of a million:eek2:

jcv400ex
08-22-2003, 04:43 AM
I just read it in the paper ....that's un-believable....I can't believe it. 250k?! They're nuts.....I wouldn't even be able to sue, I'd be smackin my boy upside the head and tell him to suck it up!

sweet300ex
08-22-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Taco
I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO LEAVE ME ALONE:mad:

now where did i put my light saber:confused:
ROFLMAO!!

08-22-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
I just read it in the paper ....that's un-believable....I can't believe it. 250k?! They're nuts.....I wouldn't even be able to sue, I'd be smackin my boy upside the head and tell him to suck it up! yea..im prety sure it for that much...i was over at z400central when i ofund the link to the new page about it

QuadTrix6
08-22-2003, 05:02 AM
what a loser, i hate people who sue over stupid crap

CowsBitePeople
08-22-2003, 05:39 AM
lol i saw that video....:p I heard about the sueing thing a while ago

08-22-2003, 06:18 AM
Ta be honest i don't think the fargin weirdo had a life to begin with....

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/cookoo.gif

wilkin250r
08-22-2003, 06:39 AM
I've never seen it, somebody post a link.

TheOneYouHate
08-22-2003, 06:45 AM
I cant believe they are sueing their friend:confused:

blondie69
08-22-2003, 08:22 AM
Thats kinda dumb. But the poor kid...u gotta admit it...he probably wouldn't want the extra attention...cuz i'm sure he already got enough from ppls his own age that knew him cuz of him being "husky" or watever. Like he was probably made fun of before...and now its like being made fun by the whole world pretty much. So I kinda can see where he would wanna sue. Probably gave him some psychological problems i would imagine:confused:

But me on the other hand...i love attention...even if it jus so happens to be the wrong type. So if that were me in the video and ppls were like makin fun of me cuz of it, i'd go along with it. I'd make myself famous. I dunno...thats probably jus me, but if it did bug me...I wouldn't be sueing....I'd be kickin the ppls azzes who took the tapes and put them on the net:devil:

08-22-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
Thats kinda dumb. But the poor kid...u gotta admit it...he probably wouldn't want the extra attention...cuz i'm sure he already got enough from ppls his own age that knew him cuz of him being "husky" or watever. Like he was probably made fun of before...and now its like being made fun by the whole world pretty much. So I kinda can see where he would wanna sue. Probably gave him some psychological problems i would imagine:confused:

But me on the other hand...i love attention...even if it jus so happens to be the wrong type. So if that were me in the video and ppls were like makin fun of me cuz of it, i'd go along with it. I'd make myself famous. I dunno...thats probably jus me, but if it did bug me...I wouldn't be sueing....I'd be kickin the ppls azzes who took the tapes and put them on the net:devil: if it was u in the video..i think people would be making "other" types of footage with it:uhoh:

anywhereEx
08-22-2003, 08:31 AM
Exactly what is wrong with kids today.... Their whinny *** parents!

monkeyboy
08-22-2003, 08:39 AM
dat boi loookz likk da kidd dat atee ma snaaks at da bibble skoool:mad: fat sum bicch :grr: :scary:

08-22-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
dat boi loookz likk da kidd dat atee ma snaaks at da bibble skoool:mad: fat sum bicch :grr: :scary: :uhoh:

AtvMxRider
08-22-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by anywhereEx
Exactly what is wrong with kids today.... Their whinny *** parents!

Boy thats the damn truth.

blondie69
08-22-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
if it was u in the video..i think people would be making "other" types of footage with it:uhoh:

LMAO! Oh...I dunno bout that:uhoh:

wilkin250r
08-22-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
dat boi loookz likk da kidd dat atee ma snaaks at da bibble skoool:mad: fat sum bicch :grr: :scary:

Wow, if Monkeyboy is getting bullied by the fat Star Wars kid, then what does that say about Monkeyboy? :ermm:

:D

Wired
08-22-2003, 09:44 AM
im missing something here, someone post a link please :huh

Rip_Tear
08-22-2003, 02:57 PM
Ya, where is this link? And does that mean the Monkeyboy lives in Canada? WTF is going on here?

anywhereEx
08-22-2003, 03:01 PM
Just think of a fat kid with a mopp acting like a complete dumb ***, giving his best star wars impresssion with a little bit of retard thrown right on top.

nakomis0
08-23-2003, 05:31 AM
I havent seen it yet im DL'ing it now.

http://www.mkf-gmbh.de/dm/starwars/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=10

actually thats the DL link.. heres the site...

http://www.jedimaster.net/

zzbudzz
08-23-2003, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
what a loser, i hate people who sue over stupid crap THANK YOU . give the f'ning kid some prozac and send him on his way. .........oh yah call him little fat guy when you see him!

BornOnFire
08-23-2003, 09:54 AM
If Chris Farley had a kid..........

Ryan
08-23-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by anywhereEx
Just think of a fat kid with a mopp acting like a complete dumb ***, giving his best star wars impresssion with a little bit of retard thrown right on top.

Yup :p ! Thats the best way to explain it. I never laughed so hard when I saw that video :D .

Well the fat boy asked for it :macho .

If it was me and my friends posted that all over the internet, I would just whip their asses :bandit: .

Nausty
08-23-2003, 08:58 PM
lmao

http://mapage.noos.fr/frujispace/swkVP.WMV

lol

Fred55
08-24-2003, 06:22 AM
There was an article on him in the Madison paper this weekend! LOL

86atc250r
08-24-2003, 08:29 AM
It's all in how you take things in life - you can be on the negative side - take offence, get mad, make things worse, go to therapy. miserable way to go thru life if you ask me...

Or you can look at it on the positive side - some people have done a lot of work and some of them make him look pretty darn cool (my personal favorite (http://www.jedimaster.net/swk_2_0.htm)). He's famous now, and I'm sure Jay Leno or Dave Letterman would love to interview him and show some of the cooler clips on their shows or maybe even a live demo - especially if the kid has any personality what-so-ever. Who knows where he could go from there...

He could actually capitalize on this if he had the right mindset. Personally, if I were the judge in this case, I'd send them home and make them pay costs for wasting the court's time & re-imberse the other parties for any incurred lawyer or other fees.

Warnerade
05-21-2006, 09:26 PM
anyone know if the kid won his lawsuit?

Punk'd
05-21-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by 86atc250r
It's all in how you take things in life - you can be on the negative side - take offence, get mad, make things worse, go to therapy. miserable way to go thru life if you ask me...

Or you can look at it on the positive side - some people have done a lot of work and some of them make him look pretty darn cool (my personal favorite (http://www.jedimaster.net/swk_2_0.htm)). He's famous now, and I'm sure Jay Leno or Dave Letterman would love to interview him and show some of the cooler clips on their shows or maybe even a live demo - especially if the kid has any personality what-so-ever. Who knows where he could go from there...

He could actually capitalize on this if he had the right mindset. Personally, if I were the judge in this case, I'd send them home and make them pay costs for wasting the court's time & re-imberse the other parties for any incurred lawyer or other fees.

LOL the 2.0 thing is awesome.. I like the effects haha

Ralph
05-21-2006, 09:47 PM
Here is a few of the videos. There are probably a 100 diff verions. If i was that kid i would be on the phone with goldenpalace.com right now to stage some publicity stunt for a ton of money.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/starwarskidv.html

coryatver
05-21-2006, 10:01 PM
Not a good move... so they don't want attention so they sue them??? They just put a bigger light on it! These things die out pretty fast. And there is nothing they can do to get rid of the movie now. Once it is out there its out there even if the original is taken down.

miller821
05-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Man this is an old thread. Ya, pretty stupid to me that they would do that.

trick250r
05-22-2006, 04:03 AM
this reminds me of the kids in my school that are those gamer types. you know, the lads that wear those stupid kinght outfits (complete suit of armor with helmet) on hat day or somethiing. its fun to throw popcon down their helmet or smack it with a basketball in gym. makes a pretty cool sound... yes my h/s is this f'ed up.

you watch tho, if this kid wins this case, ill bet my quad that the rents realize that there can be some $$$ made by this and try to get him publicity.