PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 400

SSracingNY
08-22-2003, 04:08 AM
Hey, I have been looking for a 400EX for about a year now and i never rode one untill the end of last summer and I just fell in love with how they handled, and the torque and just everything about it but the speed:ermm: So I am now on the hunt for a 400EX that can either be decked out or not, If it needs little work or not, But it must run good and has to be located in NY. I just got my lisense and I really don't feel like running all over the place trying to find it. And i really dont want it shipped unless i absolutly have to. I am selling my dirt bike for $1300 but i have $200 saved so that puts me at $1500. And I am also selling all my gear and that will give me about $150 or more. I am getting a job so i will be able to make payments if nesessary. Please if you want to help a poor desperate kid and watch him get into motocross and watch him win, Help him(me) out. Send your pictures and description to SSracingNY@yahoo.com or if you have AIM you can send a messege to me at SSracingNY. Thanks

08-22-2003, 04:32 AM
you sound like an idiot:rolleyes:

****1 st warning...and clean up the language in your avatar****