PDA

View Full Version : C&D Racing *I SEEN IT* *I SEEN IT*

L.Vegas400
08-21-2003, 09:07 PM
me and a buddy took some vacation and a long(4,837 mi.) road trip. during this trip we went through North Platte, NE. we came in from the east and stopped at a gas station, to find the addy in the yellow pages, but nothing. so i called information and gave them the phone # and i got the address. too bad most bike shops are closed on sunday. :( well just thought i would share my useless info with everybody.

there was a black avilance parked in the lot. we banged on the door hoping someone was there, but nope.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
08-21-2003, 10:33 PM
OH MAN OH MAN I missed you :( Dang it !!! and I was actually there in the shop in the back working on my bike...

As for the Yellow page add they have us listed under Platte Valley ATV :rolleyes:

Sorry to have missed you, thanks for trying to stop.. :)

So how was your 4837 mi trip..:eek:

CowsBitePeople
08-22-2003, 02:11 AM
:eek2: how was it? long?lol

Glow Plug
08-22-2003, 03:13 AM
wow sounds like a long road trip sucks you didn't get to see everyone at c&d But what else did ya do

L.Vegas400
08-22-2003, 06:18 AM
the trip was great TWO WEEKS OUT OF VEGAS!!!!! i went home for the fair, great times. finally got to "visit" with a gal ive been chasing for a while. muhahaaa. then to oklahoma city to visit the sis, then almost strait up to the Cabela's store in nebraska then over to north platte, the up to south dakota. went west to sheriden WY to visit the aunt and uncle. up to missoula MT to the roommates place. damn it was smokey up there. sometimes you couldnt see a half mile in front of you. then back here.:( all in all it was a hell of a time.

we banged on the front door and called but it seemed as someone was too stuck up to anwser either.;) j/k it seems as though the town is fairly happy go lucky. we ate at the A&W and ordered over the telephone at the table. it would have been easier to just tell them the order cause we were setting so close.

total states on the trip: nevada, arizona, new mexico, texas oklahoma, kansas, nebraska, south dakota, wyoming, montana, idaho, utah:macho :blah:

Natertot426ex
08-22-2003, 06:25 AM
Since you went through Idaho did you pass by St. A's?