PDA

View Full Version : not even one week into school and....

BlazingYamahaYz
08-21-2003, 02:15 PM
there have already been 2 car accidents.....at least this year, all 3 people in the car accidents walked away unharmed....one was being an idiot and going to fast, went around a turn in his mitsub!tchi eclipse and hit gravel and spun out, hit a tree and 2 telephone poles........car is ruined....and the other was being stupid and ended up sideswiping a van.....at least this year the people have walked away from the accidents, last year we lost 2 people in accidents......:(

QuAdRaCeR244
08-21-2003, 02:54 PM
Well at least no one got hurt:ermm:

K_Fulk
08-21-2003, 03:50 PM
There lucky!, my wifes cousin died in a car crash last saturday night. He was 16, the girls and passenger in the front had there seatbelts on were ok. He didnt have his on and got ejected from the car from the backseat,

08-21-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
there have already been 2 car accidents.....at least this year, all 3 people in the car accidents walked away unharmed....one was being an idiot and going to fast, went around a turn in his mitsub!tchi eclipse and hit gravel and spun out, hit a tree and 2 telephone poles........car is ruined....and the other was being stupid and ended up sideswiping a van.....at least this year the people have walked away from the accidents, last year we lost 2 people in accidents......:(

what is it with volunteer firefighters and lawn mowers?:confused:

CowsBitePeople
08-21-2003, 04:32 PM
I got hit by a car last year in the school parking lot people need to calm down with the driving when people are around:o

Flyin#3-1/2
08-21-2003, 04:53 PM
around here people are always getting into accidents.....last year we lost 3 girls...i knew them, one was dating my best friend. and this year there were 2 accidents....i think one guy died, he was from another town though, and one chick is in the hospital, and i don't know, someone's in a coma:confused:

there's just so many around here i get confused.:ermm: :confused2