PDA

View Full Version : ok....what the heck???

BlazingYamahaYz
08-21-2003, 02:12 PM
today and last night, i constantly am getting this spam, and it keep saying "Re: Approved" and "Re: Here is the information"....i have gotten at least 30-40 emails of that crap today, and my dad has gotten at least 30 in the past day....anyone else getting this stuff???? my dad says it might have to do with the worm or virus that came out or was supposed to last weekend? @#$(*($&*
Spammers, lowest of the low, with teh telemarketers on my list....

CHAUNCY
08-21-2003, 02:15 PM
Yeah, but I only get like 3-4 a day. Not a whole lot but it is still annoying. There was a thread about this, I think Guy started it but I am not sure:ermm:

BlazingYamahaYz
08-21-2003, 02:20 PM
hey thanks, i checked it out, an administrator can go ahead and delte my topic, i added to Guy's....thanks...

zephead400ex
08-21-2003, 02:20 PM
Dont open it, it is SoBig.f virus. Delete ASAP.

peace

08-21-2003, 03:56 PM
yeh i got some of those too i asked jerry about them but he said uhhh i dunno so i didn't do anything but i guess i shouldn't open them.

CowsBitePeople
08-21-2003, 04:30 PM
i get 83 a day

H440exconfused
08-21-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
today and last night, i constantly am getting this spam, and it keep saying "Re: Approved" and "Re: Here is the information"....i have gotten at least 30-40 emails of that crap today, and my dad has gotten at least 30 in the past day....anyone else getting this stuff???? my dad says it might have to do with the worm or virus that came out or was supposed to last weekend? @#$(*($&*
Spammers, lowest of the low, with teh telemarketers on my list....

DELETE them right away do not open them, those e-mails messed up our whole corpoate network for two days, we have had to download sveral virus fixes to cure the problem. They are highly publicized viruses so dont open them.