PDA

View Full Version : !983 Atc 200x

axelnut
08-21-2003, 10:43 AM
I was redoing this three wheeler. The motor neens a top end kit put in it. I had it down to the bare frame and had it and swingarm painted ford engine blue. Tank had a dent and i knocked it out and used bondo to finish, it is painted white and has honda stars and stripes wing stickers on it, also has the stock air scoops. Rear tires are nankang 22x11x8. One has two plugs in it because my son decided to see if a screwdriver will go threw it. They are almost new. Seat is recovered in blue. The only parts I don't have are the fenders and a sprocket kit. I had this back together and started it and that is when I found out it smoked. I put a new clutch kit in it(have receipt) also have receipt for the rear axel bearings. The following parts are new(have receipts) The were installed but never used.
Ching Shin c832 23.5x8x11 $35.00
RCM exaust system $80.00
Red Moose handel bars with
blue Grab on grips installed $20.00
Clutch and brake levers $10.00 both
Clutch and throtle cables $12.00 both
E-brake block off plate $6.00
DG alloy Grab bar $45.00
Moose air filter(oiled) $10.00
Open to offers on everything else or will trade for 300ex or 400ex parts. Maybe even some playstation 2 games. Please email me at axelnut1@netzero.net because I can only get online a few hours a month but I can always get my email. As I said this is a complete three wheeler except for fenders and sprockets and a chain. Sorry I don't have any pictures but I will refund all money if not as described. Will Sell or trade the whole thing. Will not ship the whole thing though. I am in Souther Indiana so if your close enough you can come look at it. Thanks,BRian