PDA

View Full Version : Cop got busted

zephead400ex
08-21-2003, 09:00 AM
Former cop busted in pig pen

A shocked pig farmer could not believe his eyes as he watched a man drop his trousers and assault several members of his
herd. The farmer managed to grab a camera and get evidence of the public bestiality, and the animal lover has been
convicted, newspaper VG reports.

"It was hard to comprehend what I was in fact seeing," said the Skien farmer. He managed to get nine shots of the former policeman he
spotted sexually assaulting his pigs.

Telemark police said the case is closed and the man fined NOK 8,000 (USD 1,060) for violating animal protection laws.

"He has abused these animals in such a way that violated the animal protection act. The man has admitted guilt and accepted the fine,"
Telemark deputy police commissioner Runar Karlsen told VG.

The farmer decided to talk about the incident because of village rumors that he has been spreading evil gossip about a respected citizen.

The farmer was on a regular trip out to the pens to feed his herd - five sows and a boar, which were kept in a large fence bordering the
woods a few hundred meters from his farm.

"Then I saw a man standing among the pigs, inside the electrical fence. Suddenly he took off his underpants and stood there naked from
the waist down. Then things started to happen that I didn't think were possible," the farmer said.

"I took nine pictures of the man in action. It was embarrassing delivering the film for development, and I explained in the photo shop
what had happened," he said.

Police said that the photographs were central to resolving the case.

Just as I thought COPS are PIGS!!!! hehehehehe

stepupmx
08-21-2003, 09:01 AM
ROFL

08-21-2003, 09:04 AM
thats prety fuxed up :eek2:

theTman
08-21-2003, 09:13 AM
haha he wanted to have lil piggys..lmao

400exrules
08-21-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by theTman
haha he wanted to have lil piggys..lmao

is that possible :eek2: :huh :huh :huh :huh

im not gonna think about it

sportraxrider10
08-21-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
is that possible :eek2: :huh :huh :huh :huh

im not gonna think about it

don't deny it, you know you are:blah: lmao:D

CowsBitePeople
08-21-2003, 09:25 AM
LMAO

NTPRacing#19
08-21-2003, 09:28 AM
thats disgusting. they should give him a kick in the balls for every raped pig.

AtvMxRider
08-21-2003, 09:34 AM
:eek: :ermm: :huh