PDA

View Full Version : T-town GNCC "the day after"

jlhughes750
08-21-2003, 06:30 AM
hey guys just wanted to spread the word. on the 7th the day after the Ttown GNCC in Pa. Theres a D6 harescramble at Back Mountain near Scranton Pa. its off I81...

Follow the caravan of GNCCers after the race to NE Pa. and check this place out.. its by far the best D6 track out here..

Borich,Smiley,The Hertz's,Cecco,Harlen(ZRACER),Lucas,Krachun....

lots of top GNCC Pro's will make the trip from the GNCC.

A classes and Vet pays cash.
check out www.amadistrict6.com
If anyone needs info of any type about the D6's or a place to stay after the GNCC email me or call...

lets get u southern boys up here and try out this track:macho its always great to travel and check out a new series or track. i would love to head down to mid south or Missouri and check those series out. the D6 is such a great series and we're all great friends, its a great time trying not to get lapped by #2 or #4..:huh

later, J

12gofast
08-21-2003, 02:48 PM
I would love to come hit that race....but as it stands now, I won't have a quad to run at Mathews:(

adam250r
08-22-2003, 02:43 AM
J,

The day after Ironman we will have a MO race south of St.Louis. About a 5 hour drive. This is as close to GNCC type tracks as we have. There will be several of us doubling up that weekend heading out right after the race. Come check it out. Good competion in MO.