View Full Version : The Cody Austin's of the world

Flyin#3-1/2
08-21-2003, 05:38 AM
Who here has a Cody Austin in their school? Or workplace? It's the short small kid who looks like his mom drank heavily when he was in her womb. He's the kid that tries OVERLY hard to become EVERYBODY's friend, and of course, he has the studder. the dangerous studder that infects your speech and makes you studder like a retard too, i call it Cody Austin Syndrome. Cody in my school is overly stupid, it's unbelievable...he says the dumbest things over and over again, and in the middle of a conversation in MSN he will say "Hey Neal" "Hey Mike" it's like....we know you're there...you idiot. Also he bought an old 80's banshee frame (don't know the year, but it has J-Arms) and he expects to piece it together and sell it for $4500 completely stock....He calls you up at 12 in the morning to ask why you were ignoring him on the internet, even though you had already told him 20 times and he keeps asking. He also keeps asking "Am I annoying?" "Do you hate me?" even though it should be obvious to him... YES CODY, we all HATE YOU!!

Everybody please share about the overly stupid guy in your school/community/workplace.

I had to put up this post after him talking to me on MSN about half an hour ago, I just had to....it's one way to release my anger without murdering him:D

flyin#5
08-21-2003, 05:43 AM
at least he doesnt live by you and bike over to your house:grr: then steals mountain dew:mad:..... then he never leaves and keeps talking about what he's going to do to his POS banshee frame. then on msn.... oh man so stupid. here is a sliver of what we have to go through everyday. (btw im mike)

Quad Freak Don't Talk To Me says:
so did you get a new steering stem yet
Mike says:
no
i see you have your bent steering stem in the picture
Mike says:
i know
right upper corner
Mike says:
no *****
yea

08-21-2003, 05:53 AM
ok i have 2 cody andersons and ones name is travis boyko my next door neighbour, a farm boy who is so stubborn :rolleyes: . he tells me how to milk the cows in his barn, then i do it that way, and his dad yells at me because im doing it totally wrong :rolleyes: , he gets dirtwheels and says its better than the internet because all they do on the internet is lie, and i told him, that its illegal to post incorrect specs on official brand sites hes like no they lie :mad: this one time he told me to go home because i didnt do his chores, so i go home, and then he calls me:confused: last night, i biked 12 miles, to a store and ate like 2 litres of ice cream cuz i was bored, when i got home (we got a ride) he didnt let me get off at my house :rolleyes: so he kept driving to his house, i do his chores for him :rolleyes: while he drives the tractor, and then i tell him im gonna puke so i tell him im going home, he throws his shoes at me and tells me to never come back!!! and i go home, take a shower, puke, and my sister is like "travis is here" im like holy shiznit :rolleyes:

this guy is 12 years old, he thinks he knows everything, he was born in a barn! :confused2

my best friend (because he really is a true friend) can be a little stupid sometimes, i accidently flipped his quad over in a mud hole, because i was trying to get around it, but the tire hit a tree at 5mph, i got it out, but i was stuck under the quad in the water and all he did was laugh his *** off right there im serious when i say i could have died

zzbudzz
08-21-2003, 06:12 AM
kids this days ! milking the cows wrong ? you sure it wasn't the cow with the one big utter!? :devil: threw his shoes at you? you kids need to go back to school! too much time on your hands:confused:

Glow Plug
08-21-2003, 06:16 AM
lmao those stories are to funny tell somemore lol

08-21-2003, 06:23 AM
ya he was in his pasture, and im like by im leaving and he unties his shoes and throws them at me :confused2

whats even worse than all of this, is that he told his dad that i bent his bike rim so his dad wouldnt beat him on the spot, so he calls me and says "steven if my dad asks you gave me money" im like .. ooookkayyy:confused: :uhoh: so i go to his house and out comes his dad a drunken redneck hollering incoherent words and waving his arms around spilling tequila like "YOU ahdh MONY BRok .. RIM .. HHDAF" and then he drops on the ground and sleeps for awile i wwas like :huh what the hell did you tell him :huh

tim's dad looks like mario

4wheelboy
08-21-2003, 06:37 AM
^^ lmgdao thats funy as hell:blah:

RIjon
08-21-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by stix
he tells me how to milk the cows in his barn......i do his chores for him :rolleyes: .....he throws his shoes at me and tells me to never come back!!........this guy is 12 years old, .

So you are his ****** ?

4wheelboy
08-21-2003, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by RIjon
So you are his ****** ?

sounds like it to me?:rolleyes: :huh :eek:

08-21-2003, 07:28 AM
haha thats funny its kind of true because whenever i go to his house i end up cleaning out cow stalls and leaving and getting shoes thrown at me :mad:

i dont wana be his friend anymore lol

im going to hang out with my friend right now hes so much cooler

XR-Fiddy Layke: want 2 hang out
(%)i got 20 inch spinners on my drive nutin but white and yellow rocks in my watch (%): ya man

lol bye

:huh

cody anderson
08-21-2003, 07:39 AM
my name is cody anderson...:confused2

250rmike
08-21-2003, 07:57 AM
well thats close enough we got our own cody austin on the site now and has a name thats close enough to it. j/p

yea i really hate people like that theres alot of them like that around here especially little spoiled kids cause theres alot of rich people around here that spoil their kids and then the kids think they know everything

flyin#5
08-21-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
my name is cody anderson...:confused2

well its cody austin... not anderson. but we do have a cody anderson in our school to. and he rides quads (if a pos warrior counts:blah: ).

400exrules
08-21-2003, 09:28 AM
my names cody but my last name aint anderson or austin, and i aint like them kids,

but stix, why do u keep going back over there, if my friend told me to clean out HIS damn cow stalls or wutever i'd tell him you outta yah d*mn mind fool......clean your own sh*t, dont listen to that little mofo, just leav and dont call him or talk to him at all and he;ll stop talkin to u........unless he's lonely and friendless

250rmike
08-21-2003, 10:07 AM
i help my freinds out doin stuff but im not going to clean up cow crap for em

cody anderson
08-21-2003, 11:00 AM
whos cody austin?

Narly R
08-21-2003, 11:10 AM
whos cody austin?

LOL, its the kid at the guys school that acts like a jackass.

flyin#5
08-21-2003, 11:15 AM
whos cody austin?

he is the kid who just called and left a message on my machine:mad:

DEAL
08-21-2003, 11:28 AM
What about this kid known as "king" hes pretty dumb sometimes....... or all the time.
Hes such a pleasant kid , cursing at everything that moves for no apartent reason.
Saying things like "why don't you go die" and such because I asked him a simple question.
Telling me racing stories and changing the truth around to make him look good.
Also believing everything he owns is the best in the world and having points that make no sence in attempt to back himself up.
Thinking hes best friends with some of the more popular members on this site when really they can't stand him.
and the list goes on.
If any other members that know this lovely kid want to add to this list feel free.

Pappy
08-21-2003, 11:37 AM
venting time is over:cool:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/giv%20me%20back%20ma%20smocks.gif