PDA

View Full Version : Any one from canada on here even Newbrunswick

tumbler440Ex
01-26-2002, 08:53 AM
If anyone from canada on here please reply cause i wanna find some good atv stores in canada not that many like atv addiction but thats u.s we need stores here
and anyone from new brunswick on here please realy reply thats province i em from be nice to talk to someone from here:huh

400exBro
01-26-2002, 10:00 AM
Hey nice to have you on the exriders family.
I am from Ontario Canada, sure it is about a couple days drive over here but it is worht it. There are excellent trails and tracks to play around on. We have some stroys

Blysster
01-27-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by tumbler440Ex
If anyone from canada on here please reply cause i wanna find some good atv stores in canada not that many like atv addiction but thats u.s we need stores here
and anyone from new brunswick on here please realy reply thats province i em from be nice to talk to someone from here:huh

Hey tumbler440Ex.. I'm from NB as well. Which part of it are you from? I don't know of any good ATV stores here! I usually get my parts from Maine or order them from the states.

Oh and Hi too all the fellow Canadians on here!

tumbler440Ex
01-27-2002, 02:57 PM
hey blysster i em from Miramichi what part are u from..
yea i usly order my parts from atv addicton its in U.S.A PA there real good one week usly it be at my door reall freindly poeple..

But yea u know bout the polly moutian atv run ?
thats where all of us goin

Glad to here theres somone from N.b haha gettin borning on here wiht all usa poeple no offince on yas just nicer to talk to someone in the same province for a change

Email me or reply on here
Email adress is crazyrider400@hotmail.com

nice to meet alll of ya's :macho

bigbadbrad
04-10-2002, 07:17 PM
i live in maine on the border of canada. the canada towns that are close to me are edmunston, claire, grand falls, and st. bassile. i buy my oem parts across cause of exchange and only 20 minites away if i go thru the border crosingin if i dont go through the boder crossind it would be 3 minits. i live a mile a way from the st. john river. i got my ex across and my dad got his 300 4x4 across. u guys have agreat contry. stuff is not expensive there. u guys could come 2 the trails in maine if u want because of the agrement maine and N.B. has for there atvs and snowmobiles.
sory about it being long but u guys are so close 2 were i am located its cool
:D

Blysster
04-11-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by bigbadbrad
i live in maine on the border of canada. the canada towns that are close to me are edmunston, claire, grand falls, and st. bassile. i buy my oem parts across cause of exchange and only 20 minites away if i go thru the border crosingin if i dont go through the boder crossind it would be 3 minits. i live a mile a way from the st. john river. i got my ex across and my dad got his 300 4x4 across. u guys have agreat contry. stuff is not expensive there. u guys could come 2 the trails in maine if u want because of the agrement maine and N.B. has for there atvs and snowmobiles.
sory about it being long but u guys are so close 2 were i am located its cool
:D

I live about 5 minutes from the border! I can see Mars Hill form my place (in Florenceville)... All my familly lives in Grand Falls tho.. Do you ever come ride over here? I have never been in Maine riding yet, I hear you have pretty good trails there.

bigbadbrad
04-11-2002, 03:32 PM
i live 2 hours from mars hill. i tset drove my 4-wheeler in canda that is the only riding i have ever done in canada. i hear u guys have awsome trails. u r right about the trails. up here. the are awsome. my cuz was a hare scramble racer that used to work for honda( now polaris(that really sucks) and i brought for a ride up here and he told me these are some of the best trails he has ever been on. maybe u could come riding with me some times when u are up at ur relatives. that would be awsome.
there is one thing that is better about the tails in canada though u can ride then all year(on the sled trails in the winter) thats why i wanna go to ride in canda at lesat once(in the winter. just e-mail me when u go up to ur relatives. if u would comme all u would have 2 do is cross the border at grand falls into van beuren(sp) drive to madasaska and drive to franchville. probally 45-60 minites from grandfalls.
nice to meet some one so close 2 me.
bye
bigbadbrad:D :D