PDA

View Full Version : No muffler

exrider2002
08-20-2003, 12:29 PM
Today i took off my silencer and painted it with that dupli-color metalistic paint. when I got done it looked really nice. But before i put the silencer back on i started up my bike to so see what it sounded like. And holey f**k was it loud when i hit the throttle the whole bike rumbled and if you like loud it also sounded nice to

AtvMxRider
08-20-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by exrider2002
Today i took off my silencer and painted it with that dupli-color metalistic paint. when I got done it looked really nice. But before i put the silencer back on i started up my bike to so see what it sounded like. And holey f**k was it loud when i hit the throttle the whole bike rumbled and if you like loud it also sounded nice to

Ok now put the muffler back on:ermm: .

Guy400
08-20-2003, 01:14 PM
You did have all the doors and windows open when you were spray painting didn't you:confused2

exrider2002
08-20-2003, 01:32 PM
me and my dad sandblast and spray paint for a living so it was in a well ventelated area and i new what i was doing

Fred55
08-20-2003, 01:34 PM
me and my dad sandblast and spray paint for a living so it was in a well ventelated area and i new what i was doing

Except for the whole starting your quad with no muffler thing!!

Juggalo
08-20-2003, 01:39 PM
one time i took my headers and pipe off and instead i fitted 2 megaphones over the exhaust ports. then i rode around the neighboorhood like that. then my neighboors called the cops! those *******s! so i did a donut in their yard and then took off through a farmers corn field to get away from the cops. some people these days just can't let anybody have fun!! :rolleyes:

stupid driver
08-20-2003, 02:37 PM

u may want to invest in a cobra. its kinda like a soup can painted black w/ the word cobra on it

08-20-2003, 02:44 PM
lol. put ur stupid siliencer back on. It will jack up ur valves.

hondarider2006
08-20-2003, 03:22 PM
I had a friend that rode around with his silencer off for about 2 weeks and his bike still runs....I don't know how, cause he has done it a couple of times. I started it for about 5-10 seconds just to see what it sounded like, and it sounded like a harley! I like the sound of my wb a lot more though.....at least I won't go deaf:blah:

250x#93
08-20-2003, 04:50 PM
Cool, i agree though put her back on:devil:

JOEX
08-20-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
one time i took my headers and pipe off and instead i fitted 2 megaphones over the exhaust ports. then i rode around the neighboorhood like that. then my neighboors called the cops! those *******s! so i did a donut in their yard and then took off through a farmers corn field to get away from the cops. some people these days just can't let anybody have fun!! :rolleyes:
LMAO!