View Full Version : x games are on now

sickmojave
08-19-2003, 02:42 PM
x games are on now on espn 2

sickmojave
08-19-2003, 02:54 PM
did anyone see mad mike try and barrel roll his bike :eek2: it looked like it hurt:confused2

I-7
08-19-2003, 02:54 PM
Mike jones just tried a barrel roll

sportraxrider10
08-19-2003, 02:55 PM
that was crazy how he landed, thanks for telling me, i wanted to watch them

CowsBitePeople
08-19-2003, 05:56 PM
:eek2: missed the moto xerrrr whenb is it on again??

08-19-2003, 06:05 PM
deegan and dmc had the best tricks i think

QuadJunkies
08-19-2003, 07:01 PM
I missed it all..........gggggrrrrrr:mad:

Striker49
08-20-2003, 02:08 AM
So what would you call that sick flip Deegan pulled off?

It was more than a 360... :ermm:

Backflip Tail Whip
Backflip 180
Backflip 360
Backflip Inverted 360

LMAO, just making up stuff...but technically what could you call it?

It was WIKKED to say the least. :D

08-20-2003, 02:33 AM
deegans flip last night was a regular backflip with a slight whip to it... It was by far nothing like he and Travis did on sunday night. Those were 360 backflips but what he did last night was not even though he thought he did the trick of the century..

He got all hoped up actin like a fool over a normal backflip. N Adams hill clicker/backflip was better than deegans..

Who one the step up competition????? I passed out...:o

sweet300ex
08-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Rico

Who one the step up competition????? I passed out...:o
Matt Buyton, i think Matt is his name. He beat Clowers!

sickmojave
08-20-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Rico
deegans flip last night was a regular backflip with a slight whip to it... It was by far nothing like he and Travis did on sunday night. Those were 360 backflips but what he did last night was not even though he thought he did the trick of the century..

He got all hoped up actin like a fool over a normal backflip. N Adams hill clicker/backflip was better than deegans..

man you nailed it :macho adams was robbed:confused2

SlapNutz
08-20-2003, 03:00 AM
:mad: weaheres teh greanes smockes, i wass wants to goe too XXGAmz, butt carr donnt run goode,:mad: :mad: :grr:

stace609
08-20-2003, 05:54 AM
I saw the barrel roll attempt. It looked like got scared like halfway through and just threw the bike away. Smart move. At least he didn't try to finish it and land with the bike on top of him.

Yea deegan's 360 backflip, whatever, wasn't as good last night. I like the heelclicker best...

Poor Kenny, i wonder what happened.:uhoh: It's weird when a backflip only gets you like 5th or 7th or whatever he got.

Did you all see the 13 year old that won the gold in skateboarding? He was crazy!

08-20-2003, 06:09 AM
id call deegans trick last night a 360 flip, he wasnt upside down at all during it but he did spin but it was whipped out, i think it was still the best trick that night, except mad mikes barrel roll if he could of got it back, but hes a retard, drake mcelroys trick was unbelievable

you all think im just saying i thought deegans was hte best because hes one of my fav riders but i dont see how him and pastrana can do that, if any of you ever rode a dirtbike try to whip it big and imagine doing that all they way around and somewhat upside down

SlapNutz
08-20-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
id call deegans trick last night a 360 flip, he wasnt upside down at all during it but he did spin but it was whipped out, i think it was still the best trick that night, except mad mikes barrel roll if he could of got it back, but hes a retard, drake mcelroys trick was unbelievable

you all think im just saying i thought deegans was hte best because hes one of my fav riders but i dont see how him and pastrana can do that, if any of you ever rode a dirtbike try to whip it big and imagine doing that all they way around and somewhat upside down

doos yuo doe thats on yoos lill boyes bik???:confused: :mad:

hessianmx111
08-20-2003, 06:33 AM
deegans so called 360 in big air looked to me to be just a lil tweaked flip and no where near saturdays 360 flip. i think best trick was either nates flip clicker or chuck carrother's side show it looks so much harder than any flip and i think pastrana even said it was. those flip wrecks from practice were nasty especially faisst:confused2 , well if yall wanna see some amazing tricks again watch espn tonight at 9 eastern.