View Full Version : School?

TheRedRebel17
08-19-2003, 01:29 PM
Private or public school?

Fender Bender
08-19-2003, 01:33 PM
Well your apparently not dead yet.

08-19-2003, 01:37 PM
private school sucks, i went to one in 6th grade and i hated it.

AtvMxRider
08-19-2003, 01:41 PM
I played with my privates in public school if that counts.....:ermm:

08-19-2003, 01:51 PM
lol atvmxrider...i went to private for K-8th grade & it was okay, then my parents said private school or quad & I chose my quad. anways, public school is sweet cause they dont expect so much from you & you dont feel bad when you make a bad grade cause its not like ur parents are paying for it :eek2:

sweet300ex
08-19-2003, 02:07 PM
public

MXcutie
08-19-2003, 02:42 PM
Private college :(

YamaWarr0121
08-19-2003, 02:45 PM
gone to private up to 9th grade..9th i went to public..i dont know it wasnt me so i switched back and on the 4th i'll be attending private school all again...

mx400
08-19-2003, 02:50 PM
well lets see i attend one of the biggest drugie schools in IN. as soon as you enter the school you can smell the weed for miles.

crazybuffalo
08-19-2003, 03:19 PM
i go to the public school

Crazy4bluEx
08-19-2003, 04:13 PM
mx where in indiana do you live? i live in Evansville, and it is pretty bad here...... i go 2 private school, because there isnt drama there like public schools......its not that i cant "handle" public school, i went k-8th grade an jus decided i wanted 2 be something with my life and fighting in school all the time isnt the way 2 go....

Narly R
08-19-2003, 04:30 PM
Public, its better for me, Im not the smartest...:confused: :ermm:

4wheelboy
08-19-2003, 04:30 PM
i been to public all my life but now im going to a tech school. my public there was fights every day and alot of racistnest is dat even a word/?:confused: :blah:

kamikaze_rzrbak
08-19-2003, 04:37 PM
ive gone to public all my life, i would never want to have to were those uniforms

roostin_dale
08-19-2003, 04:40 PM
public

Sportrax10
08-19-2003, 04:53 PM
I go to a public school.

cudaman
08-19-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
ive gone to public all my life, i would never want to have to were those uniforms

exactly

CowsBitePeople
08-19-2003, 05:19 PM
Pubic shcools

mx400
08-20-2003, 12:21 AM
Crazy4BluEX i live in Southport. its just about 10 mins south of indy. we are actually rated in the top 3 in IN for having the most drug problems. im not sure which rank but last time i was told we were in the top 3. its pretty sad

Giz400ex
08-20-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by mx400
Crazy4BluEX i live in Southport. its just about 10 mins south of indy. we are actually rated in the top 3 in IN for having the most drug problems. im not sure which rank but last time i was told we were in the top 3. its pretty sad I wouldn't go by that stat:eek: Stats are just BS!! Drugs are EVERYWHERE!!!

Stevie-D
08-20-2003, 01:11 AM

:rolleyes: dont a good number of public schools have uniforms:confused: lmao...i go to a private school...polo shirt and cargo pants. :p

Glow Plug
08-20-2003, 03:12 AM
I when to a private school until I was 5 when I lived back in england (you start school when your 4 :eek2: but you can finsh when your 16) \

But now I go to public school yippie lol

stace609
08-20-2003, 05:46 AM
I went to a public school. It wasn't bad. There were drugs and everything but it wasn't real mainstream. Our school was big into sports, even though we never actually won. Supposedely Butler, Pa where my school was at is like one of the Meth capitals of the USA. Now where I live is one too. Lucky me.:uhoh: I'm now in public college also...

stepupmx
08-20-2003, 05:56 AM
Public............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................

Tommy 17
08-20-2003, 06:23 AM
i hate public schools... they are nothing but cheaters in sports bc they can recruit players from many differnt schoold districts... i know they are payin a kid 10,000$ just to play football for the private school by me... he travels 45 mins a day to go to school:rolleyes:

the girl i'm seein goes to the same private school and shes on a free ride in basketball... she doesn't pay anything... they have also been 2x state champs the last 2 years in a row bc they recruit...

i go to public... i laugh when i walk by in my fox clothes and they have on their uniforms:blah:

trx400
08-20-2003, 06:52 AM
i attended a private school k-8 grade and now i go to a public school

400EXrider#91
08-20-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

i go to public... i laugh when i walk by in my fox clothes and they have on their uniforms:blah:

hessianmx111
08-20-2003, 07:03 AM
i went to private kindergarten and 1st and it was okay but ive been in public ever since second. i am now in 9th. the cool thing about my school is it offers so much. there is a huge high school for reading and art and math and all that other required school stuff and then there is a vocational(tech) school across the road if you wanna take welding,carpentry,cad,pc repair,small engine repair etc. theres an endless list of combinations. i cant wait till i start welding next semester.

chucked
08-21-2003, 06:35 PM
private school or quad & I chose my quad. anways,

DUUUUHHH!!!!! lol that would be my choice too.

ryanh250ex
08-21-2003, 08:04 PM
i go to private school......dress shirt, tie, and khakis aint bad. if wearing slightly nicer clothes and taking slightly harder classes means that i'll get into a significantly better college, and be better prepared, and get a better job, and make more money, and have more money to spend on quads and family than if i went to public school..........i'm in.

if you think about it, it's a very small price to pay.

what kills me is the getting on the bus at 6:20 am and getting up at 5:30, and getting home at close to 4 every day (school is 22 miles away). it really is quite tiresome to do 5 days a week, 180 days a year.

oh yeah, score one for CBA (my school) vs. Jackson Memorial HS (local public school here): we go the same day, we get longer xmas vacation, we get longer thanksgiving break, longer spring break (2+ weeks!!!! w00t w00t!), and we got out on june 11th (JMHS got out june 25th)........i think that's enough to make most people wear uniforms :p

4wheelboy
08-22-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
i went to private kindergarten and 1st and it was okay but ive been in public ever since second. i am now in 9th. the cool thing about my school is it offers so much. there is a huge high school for reading and art and math and all that other required school stuff and then there is a vocational(tech) school across the road if you wanna take welding,carpentry,cad,pc repair,small engine repair etc. theres an endless list of combinations. i cant wait till i start welding next semester.

im going to bcit tech school and im taking welding and auto mechanics yayayay:devil: