PDA

View Full Version : DYNA digital Ignition box.....?

twisted threads
08-19-2003, 10:54 AM
Do any of you have one and If so... do you like it? Im thinking about getting one but I want to here from some people about it firsts.:cool:

twisted threads
08-20-2003, 10:36 PM
Some one on this web site has got to have one of these CDI boxs?

TORO1968
08-21-2003, 04:56 PM
I don't think anyone does... If you search for similar posts, you'll see that I've also been searching for info on the Dyna box. You also might want to look into the MSD ignition, it seems like it would be pretty good. I know MSD's car stuff is really good, so I wouldn't expect anything less from their quad products.

I'm not sure if Vortex or Wolf make CDIs for the 400ex (hopefully they do). The Wolf CDI is sweet and is definitely one of the most high tech aftermarket ignition setups on the market. The ignition even comes with a stand alone computer to reprogram it. Check it out... www.wolfcdi.com

-Jordan

twisted threads
08-21-2003, 10:27 PM
I think your right about no one having the DYNA box ignition. The Wolf Box looks like its a good one. On there Web sight it don't show them having one for the 400ex thought. Have you seen any one running a MSD ignition on there EX? I bet the MSD would work good. If you get any Info let me know! :cool: