PDA

View Full Version : who's feelin good?

Stevie-D
08-19-2003, 01:20 AM
man, im feelin good right about now. i got 2 weeks til school starts, got myself a new job at an auto body shop, got a sweet girlfriend, the list goes on and on

so who else is living it up right now?

Stevie-D
08-19-2003, 01:27 AM
:ermm: so i take it that everyones life sucks right now. :p

Flyin#3-1/2
08-19-2003, 04:13 AM
yea, my life sucks pretty damn bad...lots both my girls, haha, my banshee blew up....everything seems to be falling apart, but then i got my 400ex two days ago...it seems to be coming back....hopefully:(

monkeyboy
08-19-2003, 04:15 AM
i pilll reely goood todaay:)

buttt mommma saay i gottta cleen up da chikin poop in der cage affer dinnner:mad:

zephead400ex
08-19-2003, 04:17 AM
well...it too damn early to be feeling good and my oil tank is leaking on my 400:mad:

sly400ex
08-19-2003, 04:34 AM
My life sux:(

FourFiftyFour
08-19-2003, 04:38 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm........
3 months ago on my 18th bday i rode my quad...
and it broke the first ride,
the guy i dated for over year (almost a yr and a half) broke up with me,
the quads still sittin in the garage (but hehehehe not long),
my computer got that virus,
someone i know broke their arm really bad and we were all camped out in the ER for a LONG time i think i was at the hospital for 2 days,
someone hit my truck with their door and put a dent in it,
my phone broke and i have to switch services and buy a new one which costs a pretty penny,
the job i had cant work with my college hours so i lost my job.... most this stuff is like within 2 weeks time.... except the quad breaking.......
but o well im still smiling... MY QUAD MIGHT BE RUNNIN TODAY

dragr13
08-19-2003, 05:01 AM
wow. there are more people out there that life sucks for? i was beginning to think it was just me! really, though, as much as life gets you down, there are always going to be times when things are good and bad. i could go down the list of my reasons to be depressed, but i would rather try to think of good things that keep my spirits up.

i usually don't get much time in a given day, as i ride in the woods right behind my neighborhood and try to be respectful of the neighbors (at least a bit). but yesterday my buddy and i went out to a friends uncle's farm in NJ and just rode all afternoon. it was great.

just try to keep in mind that every once in a while life gives us all a swift kick in the face, just to keep us on our toes. if life was all easy, then the good times wouldn't seem so good!

wilkin250r
08-19-2003, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
the guy i dated for over year (almost a yr and a half) broke up with me,

So your single now? my life just got better... :devil:

FourFiftyFour
08-19-2003, 05:11 AM
hahahaha :p :p the world may never know..... :confused2 :eek:

flyin#5
08-19-2003, 05:27 AM
i feel ****ty. had a bad crash a little over a week ago and got a concusion. so my dad isnt letting me ride for 2 weeks and i want to ride really bad.:mad: but i cant anyways cuz i need new handlebars cuz mine are well lets say tweaked beond return. plus one of my rear holeshots decided it doenst want to seat on the bead right:grr: so i had to take that into the shop.

08-19-2003, 05:35 AM
Wait till ya grow up....:eek2: You think you got problems now, just wait...:mad:

Here's my story for the last 3 days. PC at home crashed, Computer in my truck crashed ($431 doller fix for that yesterday) broken truck kept me from going to the Indy Race at the KY speedway..$120 worth of tickets not used. My work took away our flex days. The chitter at our cabin at the lake broke over the weekend. We lost 2 employees in my dept. so the work load just got bigger. That's just a few of the small things that has happened to me over the last few days.

Bad luck is my middle name...

FourFiftyFour
08-19-2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Wait till ya grow up....:eek2: You think you got problems now, just wait...:mad:

Here's my story for the last 3 days. PC at home crashed, Computer in my truck crashed ($431 doller fix for that yesterday) broken truck kept me from going to the Indy Race at the KY speedway..$120 worth of tickets not used. My work took away our flex days. The chitter at our cabin at the lake broke over the weekend. We lost 2 employees in my dept. so the work load just got bigger. That's just a few of the small things that has happened to me over the last few days.

Bad luck is my middle name...

Wut is up with you and broken chitters?? :eek: :eek:

sly400ex
08-19-2003, 05:44 AM
Sorry to hear it Rico...but I've got it MUCH worse than that.....I'm forced to sell BOTH my quads to help pay for legal fees in which I am not even guilty of. Either that or go down as a convicted felon the rest of my life.......The company I have worked for has down sized by over 2/3rds in the past couple of years and I suspect I may be soon. ........I let my girlfriend move in with a while ago and things seem like they are just getting worse and worse, day by day......:( .....Now put your life in to prosective! (Not you Rico, but everyone!):rolleyes:

Doibugu2
08-19-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
Wut is up with you and broken chitters?? :eek: :eek:

Now that you mention it, its kind of odd when we were at H/M that when broke the 2nd day Rico was there!:eek:

What the hell are you doing in them?:eek2:

FourFiftyFour
08-19-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Now that you mention it, its kind of odd when we were at H/M that when broke the 2nd day Rico was there!:eek:

What the hell are you doing in them?:eek2:

wow 3 in just a matter of months................ :eek2: :eek2:
Rico you arent goin anywhere near my chitter!

JabberJaw
08-19-2003, 05:50 AM
I just found out if you lift your belly, there's somethin down there!

08-19-2003, 05:51 AM
yeah i finally ran out of money and i been sleeping most of the summer

08-19-2003, 05:51 AM
I've been potty trained so i don't know wtf is goin on...:mad: :huh

exrider360
08-19-2003, 06:09 AM
my life is going goodi got a job making money oput into my quad and i got a girl i got my nic bmx bike and i stating school and im have a great time staying healthy

Mattman88
08-19-2003, 06:31 AM
i feel really good right now. i think i might be getting an 89 250r for a CHEAP pricce. im not gonna say the prics cuz u guys will say its bs bcuz the prics is to good to br true. but luckily its like 10 mins from my house so i can go look at it to check it out. but im not positive ill get it.

wilkin250r
08-19-2003, 06:53 AM
I have a fellow engineer who's wife got into a horrible accident because she is an alcoholic, she was in a coma for several weeks, went through therapy for this past year. He was forced to sell his house because of the loss of her income, and medical bills and legal fees.

Now his wife is recovered (not 100%, but she doctors don't think she will ever be 100%) and she is still a raving alcoholic, forcing him into a divorce, and now he has to support 2 kids on a single income. Just to kick him while he's down, his wife's mother is a ******, and she's trying to drag out the divorce and try to force alimony out of him, all the while increasing his legal fees.

It kinda puts my life into perspective. My biggest problem is how to fix the motor on my boat before it gets too cold to waterski...

08-19-2003, 07:19 AM
i thought i had it chitty with bad parents, living where none of my friends live, not having anything to ride!

iv always figured: if you got a 400, you cant have it bad :o

then again, .. i have it OK. my problems are i need to loose weight, sell my dirtbike, get my xr50, then do whatever. i have school on sept. 7 and im glad to go back, cuz on the first day im gonna knock a kid on his *** for saying he wants to fight me, for no reason:huh

i really want to loose weight and get a fiddy.

im glad im young, living at home, watching tv. yep. tha life :bandit:

XANDADA
08-19-2003, 07:30 AM
Some of you folks need to cheer up!
my day is going kik *** and its only gonna get better....:muscle:

monkeyboy
08-19-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
Some of you folks need to cheer up!
my day is going kik *** and its only gonna get better....:muscle:

sdfu :scary:

Ryan
08-19-2003, 07:31 AM
Im stuck in a hole right now.

I need a job. Hopefully I can find somewhere I can work around school hours.
I need to sell my quad.
Need to put a down payment on another machine.
Need to get a car soon.
I gotta get new tools.
I need to find some way to fall asleep at night......... ECT

And I gotta clean my dogs *** when it gets caked up with poop :confused2 :( .

WickedJenDol300
08-20-2003, 08:21 AM
Im just great........I have put my trailor together.....bought all the wood and crap......need to paint it tonight.........drilled 8 holes in my air box last night, got to bed before I had to go to work, I have a great job and i love my dog. Life for me is better when I have either a big project to work on or aLOT of drama going around me. So good golly miss molly Im doing SUPER NOW!

Flyin#3-1/2
08-20-2003, 08:40 AM
life sucks:mad: don't even get me into it!

SlapNutz
08-20-2003, 08:41 AM
:bandit:

speedy400
08-20-2003, 10:34 AM
well to start things off I havnt rode for 5 weeks because my 416 is down.long story.... This morning my dad and I was going to work(had to get up at 4:50am because he had a dentist appt at 11:00 so thats not too bad, we go off to work, and hit a deer. about a grad of damage. So after talking to the police and all we get back to work at 7:30. 1/2 of the stuff at the house was screwed up, so we had more work(finish carpentry) so we got done at 3.So we stop by the shop thats working on my 4-wheeler, they havnt worked on it yet, its been there for 9 days now. oh yeah last night I got 3 hours of sleep. good times:cool: -darren

optikid123
08-20-2003, 10:42 AM
it summer i havin a sweet time i saw 311 last night it was awsome i have a job thats easy (pump gas) and just hangin with chicks

chucked
08-21-2003, 06:33 PM
yea next thing you know your g/f breaks up with you, you lose your job, and the list goes on....

sorry have to vent, i was in ur shoes in the beginning of the year. now i have no g/f (she cheated on me) a broken ankle and no jobs. but im starting college next week so i will let a new life start then.

Punk'd
08-21-2003, 07:06 PM
lets c no 400ex in other words my life sucks:grr:

4wheelboy
08-21-2003, 07:27 PM
lol my lifes prettyy good rite now nouthings broke jist got the fiddy. startin trade school in 2 weeks. went riding every sunday of the summer:D

ryanh250ex
08-21-2003, 07:46 PM
my life sucks.

been arguing with my dad like crazy about EVERYTHING, he's been yelling at me and blowing up at me for the littlest things, lost my gf a few weeks ago, a girl who i flirted with (and flirted right back) ran off with some a-hole even though she knew i liked her and *supposedly* liked me, got a job that doesn't pay much and doesn't give me enough work, cant sell the 250 yet, dont got a fiddy or a 400, haven't finished summer reading, tomorrow's ride with my best riding buddy got cancelled, got no money besides 415 bucks in the bank, and i'm stressing about getting good grades this year (Pappy's challenge, plus if i have a 86 avg or better the entire year i get a 400ex :) , plus i need to get good grades so colleges will like what they see in me ) , and my friend wants me to work on his blaster for him, but i dont know if my parents will let me. ugh :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: . oh yeah, i've been feeling kinda depressed too.

popo
08-21-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I just found out if you lift your belly, there's somethin down there!

Wooo hoo, I found the little fella. Thanks Jabber!

Glow Plug
08-22-2003, 03:28 AM
Man some of you guys are have some chitty days right now, hope it gets better :)

Well I guess I can't complain about my life the biggest thing I have to worry about is passing grade 9 i'll already starting to stress about exams and reading a book a month arggg :grr: and school hasn't even started yet but we'll see.....

jcv400ex
08-22-2003, 04:15 AM
bad day!? lol, I've had a bad MONTH, Well, last couple of months to be exact!!! Get up at 5:30am, be at work at 7am, head to shop at 4:00pm, leave shop at 10pm.......get up and do it again....work all day Saturday at the shop....it rains on the weekends, so riding isn't an option.....so I do laundry, pay bills, mow the wet grass, throw out garbage on Sundays......while all this is going on, like that's not enough.....my g/f tells me she needs to "think" about "us", truck needed 4 tires, windsheild, ball joints, and brakes and rotors to be inspected......my boss don't like me...but I still manage to find a reason to wake up every morning...:huh

Taco
08-22-2003, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
bad day!? lol, I've had a bad MONTH, Well, last couple of months to be exact!!! Get up at 5:30am, be at work at 7am, head to shop at 4:00pm, leave shop at 10pm.......get up and do it again....work all day Saturday at the shop....it rains on the weekends, so riding isn't an option.....so I do laundry, pay bills, mow the wet grass, throw out garbage on Sundays......while all this is going on, like that's not enough.....my g/f tells me she needs to "think" about "us", truck needed 4 tires, windsheild, ball joints, and brakes and rotors to be inspected......my boss don't like me...but I still manage to find a reason to wake up every morning...:huh damn dude you made me depressed just reading that. http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/bawling.gif I'll go have a beer for ya now, how bout that:D

jcv400ex
08-22-2003, 04:18 AM
Thanks brother. Just make sure it's a good one...;)

Taco
08-22-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Thanks brother. Just make sure it's a good one...;) As a matter of fact its Yuengling lager:D

MOFO
08-22-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Taco
As a matter of fact its Yuengling lager:D

Your welcome. :D

Pappy
08-22-2003, 04:26 AM
jcv....tell the ol' lady to not let the door restrict her thinkin....tell the boss to get off yer back or blow.....

life is too damn short to deal with idiots:p

MOFO
08-22-2003, 04:30 AM
I've had a month very similar with jcv....

Monday - Friday 7am-4pm (normal job) then 4pm-9pm (working for my dad - plastering)
Sat-Sun 5am - 4pm (working for my dad plastering)

I finally had my first day off Wed after the Jimmy Buffett concert, but I managed to fall from a garbage can (about 3ft tall - long story short, I was extremely loaded) and land right no my knee... really f'd it up good. Now I walked around like a gimp with a bum knee...

jcv400ex
08-22-2003, 04:30 AM
Yeah, she hates the shop......the boss doesn't know about the shop...but knows something is up! lol I hope to get fired, and become single before I come un-corked. :devil:

Taco
08-22-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
Your welcome. :D lol I'll buy you a few buckets at the bar to pay ya back:D

CowsBitePeople
08-22-2003, 05:46 AM
I know this girl and she is great:D ....made everything soo much better here

R-Crazy
08-22-2003, 08:13 AM
wow, im 15, and im having the time of my life rite now. i have the best girl ever, i just finished my 250r and the thing RIPS, after 4 years of playing guitar, i got a real nice one and i have something to show, i am a blackbelt in karate and getting better, my job is allowing me to a lot more, my parents are easing up on work around the house so i can hang w/ friends more, and i dont have anything to complain about, except there sint enough time in the day to do all of the above:D some of the people here need to find the better things in life, and make the best of what u got. best of luck to all of those who need it. hope yall start feeling better!

dave