PDA

View Full Version : 400ex Aftermarkets

Velocity Raptor
08-18-2003, 01:50 PM
I got a bunch of extra parts with this GNCC 400ex I bought and I dont need them , all parts are used and I make no guarantee's.
I have a 440 jugg and piston I was told only had 15hrs on it before that guy that owned the quad lost his bottom end and he desided to go back stock.
It looks really good and its never been bored, you could probably just hone it and throw some new rings and gaskets and be good to go. $300.00 , thats alot cheaper than getting your jugg fitted with a sleeve.

I have a full Big Gun Exhaust that was just repacked and resealed, it has been used and it has some scratches and dings but all in all it looks good, $275.00

I have a WB rev box $65.00

PRM BAJA Front bumper that looks like it may have been on there for 3 rides, $65.00

A set of Tag bars in really nice condition with mounts and the nice Moose brush guards $190.00

A high capisity gas tank by IMS Black Im not sure how many gal but you guys that race would know, $160.00

A Denton Steering stablizer $100.00 very nice

A WB Clutch with low hrs on it $30.00

I have a set of good used valve's and spring's, $40.00

K&N Filter has some light wear on the screen but no damage to the element, $25.00

Belly Skid has seen some rocks but is still sound $30.00

2 Rear stock wheels the centers are straight but the outside edges have seen some action, 35.00

These prices do not include shipping if you will send me your Zip code I can get you a price on shipping and let me know if you want insurance please let me know. I can also email Pic's.
mdarling@cfaith.com

I accept money orders only.

Thanks

Braff1
08-18-2003, 03:54 PM
Is the stabilizer a rebuidable? I just blew my Denton and I am looking for a new one.

derekhonda
08-18-2003, 04:02 PM
that skid will be sold pending some pictures, i will get a check out asap. Thanks