1. Where are you from?
2. Where do you ride?
3. What's the terrain like?
4. What's the closest town?
5. Anyone planning to ride there soon?

EVERYONE...CHECK IN

08-18-2003, 02:46 PM
im from
1.pegram, TN (20 min.'s outside nashville)
2.power lines, govt. land
3.fields, steep hills, creeks, small personal mx' tracks
4.Nashville, TN (20 minutes away)
5.ummm...no city riding kinda sucks. :ermm:

08-19-2003, 07:56 AM
i had a question about the pwerlines & ill post it here...ill had picture slater...:) ....the powerlines is a grid they clear cutted & now it is hills with no trees or rocks or anything that no one really owns or cares about. they contain some very steep hills too & alot of creeks. like i said, ill post pictures later tonight.:D

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
08-19-2003, 08:09 AM
1. dallas tx
2. meunster, lake murray, rocky ridge, broken bow, lavon
3. ranges from rocky, to dirt, to sand, everything
4. dallas
5. i usually go every weekend or at least try to

sickmojave
08-21-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
Everyone check in.
Ok,
1. Where are you from?
2. Where do you ride?
3. What's the terrain like?
4. What's the closest town?
5. Anyone planning to ride there soon?

EVERYONE...CHECK IN

1.springdale,AR.
2.mill creek and Greenforest
3.rocks and clay
4.springdale
5. this weekend

neece0330
08-26-2003, 09:11 AM
1. Plano, Texas
2. meunster, red river (texas/okla), red river, dallas, rocky ridge, canyon, boondox, caddo point
3. rocks, dirt, sand, and some track
4. depends on which area you go
5. every weekend and some during the week

08-26-2003, 01:28 PM
neece0330, did you end up going to boondoxxx, if so how did you like it, im thinkin about goin back pretty soon here.

neece0330
08-27-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by .:01_eXrIdEr:.
neece0330, did you end up going to boondoxxx, if so how did you like it, im thinkin about goin back pretty soon here.

Yeah I went. Farmersville is actually my hometown. I went I guess about a few weeks ago. I rode the track quite a bit. It was nice because it was something new. BUT the track was rough and the maintenance on it was not so good. I did the jumps and I took it slow around the burns because of the roughness. There are a few trails around it but not that many. It is fairly small. But for something new I would definately try it. After Labor Day you ought to go out to Red River--- www.redriveratv.com it has alot of sand though... not sure if that is down your ally....

bayou boy
08-27-2003, 01:16 PM
Houma LA....45 mi. southwest of New Orleans...We mostly ride at a local area close to my house...it is mostly tight woods trails and open fields, and also in the spillway...it is about 15 min. from New Orleans on US 61 in a town called Norco..it is used in case the mississippi river gets too high they open it to allow water to escape....it is mostly all river sand...they have sand trails, a sand pit, drag race lanes and some real fun woods trails...it is a fun place to ride but best of all it is free......

08-27-2003, 03:07 PM
yeah i have been to boondoxxx and i liked it cause i don't get to see much track riding, so i thought it was good, i talked to the owner when i was there and he said they are working on a irrigation system for the track, and after that, they are going to set up his brothers land (which is across the road) for trails. so once it gets goin i think it will be a great place to ride. i have been to meunster multiple times and i have always had fun there.

neece0330
08-29-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by .:01_eXrIdEr:.
yeah i have been to boondoxxx and i liked it cause i don't get to see much track riding, so i thought it was good, i talked to the owner when i was there and he said they are working on a irrigation system for the track, and after that, they are going to set up his brothers land (which is across the road) for trails. so once it gets goin i think it will be a great place to ride. i have been to meunster multiple times and i have always had fun there.

Going to try to go to that place called Rip-Char .... looked it up on the web, after I get back I will post an update about the place and let you know what I think

zephead400ex
08-30-2003, 07:36 AM
Winfield, Kansas
dunes - Little Sahara, OK., private property around here. They are building a new ATV track just south of here, will be done next spring....cant wait for my suspenision!
Sandy! flat!
Just me and 'ledofthezep' - unless someone else is around here that wants to try to hang! haha! jp!

peace

EXtreme
09-07-2003, 06:56 PM
1. Republic MO
2. Springfield MO/ Deep Water MO/Chadwick MO
3. Dirt trails in woods/ Same /Very rocky trails
4. Springfield / Deep Water /Chadwick
5. Every Sunday / once a month / rarely(rough on quad)

Any one from this area wanna ride pm me I'm always down for new places or were always lookin for more people to ride with us right now there are anywhere from 5 to 7 of us.