PDA

View Full Version : You are never guarenteed tomorrow...

Shellz
08-18-2003, 06:42 AM
I just want to tell everyone out there that thinks they can drive crazy and take risks that it isnt worth it. A year ago a guy in my class ( he raced quads and was very good) was driving too fast on a back road, tried to pass a van and lost control. He was thrown from his truck, he didnt have his seatbelt on him, and the truck landed on him. Two weeks before we started our senior year. Just a little while ago I got a phone call from a friend who said that two other guys in our class has been in a motorcycle accident and they didnt make it. They had a habit of doing stupid thinks with their bikes. So I just want every one to be careful because you never know if tomorrow could be your last. Life is too short anyways dont make it shorter.....

be safe

08-18-2003, 06:47 AM
:mad: you should send that to travis pastrana

Tommy 17
08-18-2003, 06:56 AM
lmfao billy do u have a crush on travis???:eek:

shellz sry to hear bout that... a guy died today workin with my dad... they worked together for 9 years now and he fell over at work today with a heart attack and died:ermm:

sly400ex
08-18-2003, 07:46 AM
shellz, sorry about your losses....but it sounds like some of this could have been avoided. I'm not one the one who should be pointing that out though, I do dumb stuff on a weekly basis that leaves me wondering why I'm still alive. :rolleyes: