PDA

View Full Version : Top US places to ride.....

QuadJunkies
08-18-2003, 05:38 AM
I want to take a road trip back east and see some of the places you all ride...:) This wont be happening this year or anything, but will give me alot to think about and do some planningaheadIm thinking a trip about 3 wks all of it driving....Where would be the top places to go ride trails, race tracks, ect..??any links would be great .......;) also, what time of year is best I know alot of your states have crazy weather:confused2

own2424
08-18-2003, 06:08 AM
Who cares about the tracks and trails, just hit up GLAMIS and you won't want to go anywhere else!

MOFO
08-18-2003, 06:08 AM
Without a doubt H/M has some of the best trail riding you will find. They are increasing the trails big time, so by the time you make it, there very well could be over 1,000 miles of trails. There's also a cool bar down in Logan that has a competition hill climb, drag strip and mud bog....called Thunder Valley.

Hatfield/McCoy Website (http://www.trailsheaven.com/)

Tommy 17
08-18-2003, 06:21 AM
raush creek in PA

hatefield mccoy in WV

breezewood proven grounds in PA

thats about all i can think of actually:ermm:

brokeitin3
08-18-2003, 06:47 AM
all of kentucky, west vagina, tennesse, and southern ohio. do you need a tour guide??????:devil: :devil: and a place to stay?

QuadJunkies
08-18-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by own2424
Who cares about the tracks and trails, just hit up GLAMIS and you won't want to go anywhere else! Sand is a givin EVERY summer for us, next summer Im shooting for a trip to Ore for 8 days. I have fanily in Cali so MAYBE a trip for New Years to Dumont for a wk end quicky.....;)

QuadJunkies
08-18-2003, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
raush creek in PA

hatefield mccoy in WV

breezewood proven grounds in PA

thats about all i can think of actually:ermm: I really wanted to come to H/M this Sept that is, until I heard of all tha ladies that will race this fall, so I decided to put what funs I had together and do that instead. I wish I could have done both,cause I was very excited to come and ride...:(

QuadJunkies
08-18-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
all of kentucky, west vagina, tennesse, and southern ohio. do you need a tour guide??????:devil: :devil: and a place to stay? Ican always ue a tour guide.thanks :) When is the best time of year to hit any of these places???? I dont want to sweat to death and dont want to go during mudfest either...:p

QuadJunkies
08-18-2003, 07:11 AM
Raush creek looks VERY COOL!!:blah: I saw a bit of it on a vid from Fishers ATV....

dragr13
08-18-2003, 08:30 AM
if you come out before the end of november i can also provide accomodations. there is plenty of room for people and machines, plus some small trails behind the house. there are no great places to ride locally, but if you need a place to crash for a night you're welcome to come by!

after november, not so sure. gonna go try the college thing for awhile, i think... but if i'm off-campus the offer still stands!

08-18-2003, 08:43 AM
land between the lakes/turkey bay

4wheelboy
08-18-2003, 09:03 AM
dont come to newjersey:(

AtvMxRider
08-18-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I want to take a road trip back east and see some of the places you all ride...:)

:devil: I'll show you a few.....;) :D

luvmyex
08-18-2003, 09:40 AM
hatfield mccoy and windrock in Tenn are two of the best on the east coast. Lots of riding all over WVA.

08-18-2003, 10:06 AM
wheres windrock? i've never heard of it? :huh

bansheeguy77
08-18-2003, 10:21 AM
Raush creek looks VERY COOL!!:blah: I saw a bit of it on a vid from Fishers ATV....

hell yea come out to rausch creek and i will show ya some good riding...there is sooo many riding places in tower city...and its all legal too :cool: u rode in sand dunes now ride our sand dunes out here...coal banks :macho

trx400
08-18-2003, 10:23 AM
wellsville in souhern ohio is a great place to ride alot of ruts and rocks though

Striker49
08-18-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
land between the lakes/turkey bay

Heck yeah! :D

QuadJunkies
08-18-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by dragr13
if you come out before the end of november i can also provide accomodations. there is plenty of room for people and machines, plus some small trails behind the house. there are no great places to ride locally, but if you need a place to crash for a night you're welcome to come by!

after november, not so sure. gonna go try the college thing for awhile, i think... but if i'm off-campus the offer still stands! Well thanks for the offer!Thats very nice of you.....;)

QuadJunkies
08-18-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by trx400
wellsville in souhern ohio is a great place to ride alot of ruts and rocks though We got lots of that out here too.....:D So is it desert like out there????

QuadJunkies
08-18-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Without a doubt H/M has some of the best trail riding you will find. They are increasing the trails big time, so by the time you make it, there very well could be over 1,000 miles of trails. There's also a cool bar down in Logan that has a competition hill climb, drag strip and mud bog....called Thunder Valley.

Hatfield/McCoy Website (http://www.trailsheaven.com/) I think Ive seen pics of that Comp hill before.....:eek2: :macho

QuadJunkies
08-18-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
:devil: I'll show you a few.....;) :D haha.now Jerry, you wont get me lost in the woods will ya????:p

QuadJunkies
08-18-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
land between the lakes/turkey bay Ive never heard of that before....... So besiodes Raush, where all the racin at?????:macho

86350x
08-18-2003, 08:43 PM
Well if your ever out in my neck of the woods (long ways away:( )

I could show you around some of our woods and scramble areas, bull gap, ogemaw.

And you could always try Silver Lake out too.:confused:

AtvMxRider
08-18-2003, 10:37 PM
haha.now Jerry, you wont get me lost in the woods will ya????:p

:devil: yep

YamaWarr0121
08-19-2003, 02:21 AM
racing?..if you want to go to races on weekends theres sleepy hollow, flying dutchman in and throughout pa..i think a place called mapleville or something out west more in pa near ohio..
new jerseys got atco, english town, an da few other places to ride that are quite fun..

there's jack frost in pa..

so many places to ride:eek2:

trx400
08-19-2003, 03:48 AM
We got lots of that out here too.....:D So is it desert like out there????
no its mountains, alot of big hill climbs and trails

QuadJunkies
08-19-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by trx400
no its mountains, alot of big hill climbs and trails I like some hillclimbin .Any links on the riding I saw the links to H/M I would love to see and get some info on the riding in your areas..:)

QuadJunkies
08-19-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by YamaWarr0121
racing?..if you want to go to races on weekends theres sleepy hollow, flying dutchman in and throughout pa..i think a place called mapleville or something out west more in pa near ohio..
new jerseys got atco, english town, an da few other places to ride that are quite fun..

there's jack frost in pa..

so many places to ride:eek2: I know !!That why I want to head out and see some of these places:D So, any links ??? Ive heard of Jack frost I think.......