PDA

View Full Version : To all who are NASCAR fans...

Guy400
08-18-2003, 04:46 AM
LMAO......Did you hear about Jimmy Spencer punching Kurt Busch after the race? Sportscenter just reported about it saying that after the race Spencer approached Busch and punched him repeatedly in the face and that the local sheriff's department had to seperate them. NASCAR.com's report made it sound like one blow to the face and only deputy being there. Anyone have anymore info on this? I can't stand either one of them, truthfully. Spencer is a has-been. I haven't seen anything exciting out of Mr. Excitement in 10 years and I just can't stand Kurt Busch. My ears bleed everytime I listen to that big earred goofball say, "My Sharpie/Rubbermaid Ford..."

And while I'm b!tchin'---WTF was with Rusty cutting in front of Jr. on pit road? They ought to make some type of rule that once you dip below the yellow line and commit to the pits you can't just swerve back onto the track like that. Damn, I thought Jr. had a Top-5 for sure.

zarquon442
08-18-2003, 04:55 AM
I'm not exactly a little E fan but that was just plain wrong what happened. But Rusty's car blew up a few laps later, serves him right IMO.

Giz400ex
08-18-2003, 06:15 AM
The only thing I can say is that accidents happen and about Rusty, probably a lack of communication with his crew saying hey, Jr behind you. Drivers don't have eyes behind there heads. Thats what there crew members are for:D

MOFO
08-18-2003, 06:17 AM
LMAO, I havent had much time lately to follow NASCAR like I usually do. Sounds like someone is following in Tony Stewarts footprints...

300exOH
08-18-2003, 06:33 AM
JR. should have beat Rusty lik a red-headed step child for that one. I don't know what Spencers problem was but I'd like to have seen it. Did Bush's face pop back out like the Rubbermaid trash cans?:macho

Chef
08-18-2003, 06:34 AM
Quite frankly, Rusty is an ********* at times. I wasnt watching the race, but if they were doing green flag stops, Rusty knew for sure every car that was around him. They dont commit theirselves to pit road, and then change their mind and come right back out, unless pit road is closed and they didnt know it before hand. Was Jr. right next to him where he wouldnt be able to see him, or was he somewhat behind him where he could have saw him in the mirror? Well, either way, my little buddy finished 4th.:D

zarquon442
08-18-2003, 07:16 AM
Pits under caution, rusty was pretty much committed to pit road when his crew told him no pit. little E was on the outside of him in his blind spot. Had he made it he would have drove accross the grass to get back to the track. IMHO stupid move by both team and driver.

Guy400
08-18-2003, 07:18 AM
Nearly all the leaders were coming in for stops. Rusty's crew chief called him into the pits but then suddenly told Rusty to go back out. Rusty didn't look at just took a hard right to get back on the track. Unfortunately, Jr. was a half-car behind him and to his right. Rusty turned and took the left front fender right off Jr.'s car.

Busch's face must pop back out like a Rubbermaid trash can because his nose isn't broken like they had first reported:D

Chef
08-18-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Nearly all the leaders were coming in for stops. Rusty's crew chief called him into the pits but then suddenly told Rusty to go back out. Rusty didn't look at just took a hard right to get back on the track. Unfortunately, Jr. was a half-car behind him and to his right. Rusty turned and took the left front fender right off Jr.'s car.

I thought it was the tire that later blew that ripped off the left front? Or did they manage to pull it back out after Rusty hit him?

Guy400
08-18-2003, 08:30 AM
Rusty pushed the fender in and they attempted to pound it back out. Several laps later the damaged fender cut a tire and the blown skin finished beating the rest of the fender off the car.

08-18-2003, 08:31 AM
i was there at the race....sitting in under the hot sun..but i enjoyed most when gordon blew a tire:macho right when i saw the smoke i turned my scanner to his radio..and all i heard was him sayimg **** **** *** DAMNET...and i think its a huger fine for cussing over the radio.becasue of the chance of kids over hearing it..like me...but that thing with rusty did piss me off quite a bit.....

Chef
08-18-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Rusty pushed the fender in and they attempted to pound it back out. Several laps later the damaged fender cut a tire and the blown skin finished beating the rest of the fender off the car.

Ok...that roof cam of that tire blowing sure looked violent, didnt it?:eek2:

user101
08-18-2003, 09:33 AM
im not a fan of Dale jr. either... but Wallace shouldnt have swerved back onto the track. he was about 2 car lengths from the pit road barrier.

that was funny that spencer popped busch in his face.

do any of yall like the fuel mileage races. personally i dont like them.

i just want dale jarret o win 1 more race before the season.

Chef
08-18-2003, 09:43 AM
They are all fuel mileage races...:ermm:

user101
08-18-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Chef
They are all fuel mileage races...:ermm:

no crap

im talkin about the tracks like michigan which there is a chance of running out of gas and losing the race.

MOFO
08-18-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
i was there at the race....sitting in under the hot sun..but i enjoyed most when gordon blew a tire:

.....and i think its a huger fine for cussing over the radio.becasue of the chance of kids over hearing it..like me...

Gordon comment... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Those drivers can say whatever they want. Its a private radio freq, it is NOT public without the networks filtering them. I've been to a few races and always had the radio's on. There is NO restriction to what they can say...trust me... listen to Jr for awhile...LMAO!

Chef
08-18-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by user101
no crap

im talkin about the tracks like michigan which there is a chance of running out of gas and losing the race.

Dude, that chance is always there. Happens to someone every week.:ermm:

Dave400ex
08-18-2003, 10:48 AM
I'm with Guy I hate both Spencer and Busch. I think Jimmy will be in trouble for this one though.
Then we got Rusty, I have always disliked that guy. He can take his "hotrod" as he calls it and learn some from Newman. I do like Jr. and that accident was just retarded on Rusty's
part.

08-18-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by user101
no crap

im talkin about the tracks like michigan which there is a chance of running out of gas and losing the race. there is that chance at all races....its just a matter of timing....most pit stops revolve around cautions...if the cautions happen at the right time..everyone will be on a gamble for fuel....or will have more than enough to finish:ermm:

CowsBitePeople
08-18-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
there is that chance at all races....its just a matter of timing....most pit stops revolve around cautions...if the cautions happen at the right time..everyone will be on a gamble for fuel....or will have more than enough to finish:ermm:

True that:)