View Full Version : people always screwin us over...

stace609
08-18-2003, 04:33 AM
ok the end of june we switched to one of those unlimited long distance plans with pac bell and mid july i started calling my family back in pa alot so we get a bill from our old company for $500! they never switched it over even though we got like a $35 check from them for being a returning customer. so my husband calls them today and said they never heard from at&t so they couldn't do anything, so then he calls at&t and tells them the whole story and i guess the guy was afraid about being sued so he got rid of the bill and gave us the same deal we were supposed to get form the other company. just last week we got a late notice on our car payment that we made and here the ghetto credit union lost the check and was going to try to charge us late fees. we ended up getting it straightened out but what's with all the chit. and sea world tried to say on saturday my husbands year long passport expired but we just bought it in june. do other people have this bad luck?

Glow Plug
08-18-2003, 04:36 AM
:huh wow that sounds like some bad luck, I hope you luck improves :(

JabberJaw
08-18-2003, 05:16 AM
My wife said I was going to get lucky when I get home, she let me do the dishes!

wilkin250r
08-18-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
My wife said I was going to get lucky when I get home, she let me do the dishes!

Tell me about it, I get lucky twice a day :grr:

Doibugu2
08-18-2003, 05:26 AM
stace, I know what you mean.

But let me one up ya. Pac Bell sucks. Our branch in LA had new phones installed, but they didn't update the calling plan of our fax machines. Well they had some bogus plan where every call was a toll call. Well we do a lot of overseas calling on this fax. Over a 3 month period we racked up over $86,000 in phone bills. Yes, $86,000. We negotiated with them and got it down to an amazing $50k.

All our other branches run around $1000 a month for there fax bills.

MXcutie
08-18-2003, 05:55 AM
yeah we got that new callin plan b/c wheni came home from college i was callin my friends from all over... and my rents about flipped when they got the first phone bill when i got home so they just cahnged it to that unlimted thing and it works pretty sweet

Tommy 17
08-18-2003, 06:24 AM
stace where ya from in PA???

people always try to screw people over... its the american way...

the goverment don't like theives... they hate competition:eek: :devil:

stace609
08-18-2003, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
stace where ya from in PA???

i was from slippery rock in butler co. but now i live where it doesn't rain everyday:uhoh:

Tommy 17
08-18-2003, 06:41 AM
i've been to slippy rock MANY times... my dad, mom and most of my family went to college there...

do u remember a football player named rick magulick??? he was a awesome runnin back for them mayb 5 years ago... hes my cuz...

Chef
08-18-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Tell me about it, I get lucky twice a day :grr:

Woooowww! Can I have your autograph?:macho

stace609
08-18-2003, 06:47 AM
never really followed sru football. my history teacher at moniteau was one of the coaches tho. horsman. is that where you're planning on going?

Tommy 17
08-18-2003, 06:52 AM
i am goin to apply there this fall... see if i can get in... i wanna go to penn state altoona though...