PDA

View Full Version : i freez up around hot girls i dont know, whats the matter with me?

JUSTINcredible
08-17-2003, 05:39 PM
its all right there ^^^

what should i do

4wheelboy
08-17-2003, 05:45 PM
quoted from blutraxxs hot chicks thread>
mommy my penius is feelin all funi :rolleyes:

dude just be ur self:cool: :muscle: :muscle: :macho

wilkin250r
08-17-2003, 05:48 PM
Quite honestly, it's like anything else you do. Just grow some balls, and go for it. Yeah, you'll crash and burn, it happens, but just go for it again. Like anything else, practice makes you better.

Think about it this way. No girl (or at least very few) is going to stand up and point at you, laughing, and tell the whole world what a geek you are. In reality, what's the worst that could happen? They say no.

Well, if you never try in the first place, isn't it the same thing?

The key is, don't run up to them and say "I love you, let's make babies!!" Just talk to them. Not about sex, but just about anything. Make them laugh. And even if you never get romantically involved, you may have found a good friend.

Martin Blair
08-17-2003, 05:49 PM
I have the same problem i act like a frigin idiot and they end up walkign away thinking im some stupid ***.

CHAUNCY
08-17-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Quite honestly, it's like anything else you do. Just grow some balls, and go for it. Yeah, you'll crash and burn, it happens, but just go for it again. Like anything else, practice makes you better.

Think about it this way. No girl (or at least very few) is going to stand up and point at you, laughing, and tell the whole world what a geek you are. In reality, what's the worst that could happen? They say no.

Well, if you never try in the first place, isn't it the same thing?

The key is, don't run up to them and say "I love you, let's make babies!!" Just talk to them. Not about sex, but just about anything. Make them laugh. And even if you never get romantically involved, you may have found a good friend.

I would do what he said, it makes sense to me:macho

batgeek
08-17-2003, 05:57 PM
My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

4wheelboy
08-17-2003, 05:58 PM
my friggin problem is that after i start talking to girls we end up being best friends:scary: :ermm: :mad:

Jay300ex
08-17-2003, 06:03 PM
Whats up? What's your name? Where are you from? What do you like to do for fun? What type of music do you like?

Start with those and if you can't work your way past them then I don't know what to say haha.. Just be yourself bud.

Jay

Crazy4bluEx
08-17-2003, 06:11 PM
start the conversation with something sweet, like.. hello beautiful.... or something along those lines... stay away from...."you must be tired cuzz you've been running through my head all day" that will make them think you are immature.. but most of all just be yourself, and talk 2 them nicely, and it will always almost come out +....

JUSTINcredible
08-17-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
my friggin problem is that after i start talking to girls we end up being best friends:scary: :ermm: :mad:

and this would be my other problem

08-17-2003, 06:19 PM
i suggest go to jail and get with some dudes..they will straighen ya up:eek:

JOEX
08-17-2003, 06:20 PM
Yup, being the "nice guy" really sucks..... but in the long run I think 4wheelboy gave the best advice so far.....

dude just be ur self

Joe

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
08-17-2003, 06:28 PM
hahad hone time it hapend to me but it was hot outsited
hah be youreself and on't be a clown :p

Chef
08-17-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by batgeek

LMFAO. :eek: :D

SGA
08-17-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Jay300ex
Whats up? What's your name? Where are you from? What do you like to do for fun? What type of music do you like?

Start with those and if you can't work your way past them then I don't know what to say haha.. Just be yourself bud.

Jay
Wilkin250r gave very good advice. So did Jay300ex.
I used to be just like you around girls. I finally figured out many girls are just as scared as I was. Just be yourself and relax a bit, do not try to act like someone else, they will see through that quick.
Notice what Jay300ex said. Whats YOUR, Where are YOU, What do YOU.
Notice he asks questions about them. Girls like that. It shows you are interested in them. Most women love to talk about themselfs. Just a fact of life.
My advice. ALWAYS look them in the eyes when you and her are talking and, really LISTEN to what she is saying when she talks. Also, girls love attention and complements.

KASCHAK
08-17-2003, 07:29 PM

ya that happens to me alot. lol just be yourself and be nice to them and make them laugh. depends on the girl but i talk dirty somtimes. like kid around. alll depends on the girl. just start wit small talk.

KASCHAK
08-17-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Wilkin250r gave very good advice. So did Jay300ex.
I used to be just like you around girls. I finally figured out many girls are just as scared as I was. Just be yourself and relax a bit, do not try to act like someone else, they will see through that quick.
Notice what Jay300ex said. Whats YOUR, Where are YOU, What do YOU.
Notice he asks questions about them. Girls like that. It shows you are interested in them. Most women love to talk about themselfs. Just a fact of life.
My advice. ALWAYS look them in the eyes when you and her are talking and, really LISTEN to what she is saying when she talks. Also, girls love attention and complements.
ya dont stare at there chests lol even tho you reeallly want to:macho and dont make excuses for chit try to tell the truth they can see threw that chit alot of the time too. unless its a really good excuse :uhoh:

Dan_Guetter
08-17-2003, 07:56 PM
just think

ATM

laugh, then its all good

D-4our
08-17-2003, 08:49 PM
if you freeze up around hot girls then you would have been frozen solid at the x-games. i havnt seen so many hot girls in one place!:blah:

08-17-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
I have the same problem i act like a frigin idiot and they end up walkign away thinking im some stupid ***. :eek2:

08-17-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

The key is, don't run up to them and say "I love you, let's make babies!!"
is the water safe to drink out there ?:confused:

08-17-2003, 10:22 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KASCHAK
[B] just be yourself and be nice to them and make them laugh.

best advice :cool:

Guy400
08-18-2003, 12:20 AM
Here's a line I used that didn't get me a date: "Got two nipples for a dime?"

Here's a line I used and it got me married: "There's 206 bones in the female body, want another?"

But in all seriousness, just be yourself and realize that the girl is probably just as nervous as you are as to what you're going to say to her. Just relax and don't act like a moron and 75% of the time you'll be OK. I have no problem approaching women and my thoughts were always this. If I see a girl standing in a bar and I don't know her and I ask her out what are the only three things that can happen? 1.)She says "no" in which case I didn't know her anyway so I didn't lose a friend, 2.)She says "yes" and maybe you landed a girlfriend, or 3.)She says "yes", you go out and realize you two don't really fit but you've possibly made a new friend. The outcomes really aren't all that bad.

Don't burp, fart or belch. Your guy friends might think it's funny but girls are not impressed. Sticking straws in your nose and acting like a walrus generally won't get you dates either.

sickmojave
08-18-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Guy400

Here's a line I used and it got me married: "There's 206 bones in the female body, want another?"

LMAO :eek:

Stevie-D
08-18-2003, 01:27 AM
lol

i used to have that problem. lmao. im 15 1\2. my girlfriend is 17:p ive had a crush on her since i was in 3rd grade. i used to be the fat idiot that nobody liked. now im dating her. im still trying to figure out why she likes me soo much:confused: lmao:blah:

anyway, best advice i can give you is be yourself. if you act all shy or try to be something your not...she will think something is wrong. your best off just being yourself. if she doesnt like you when you are yourself, loose her. theres other fish in the sea. (although mines got one whale of a rack):devil: :macho

bongwater200
08-18-2003, 01:31 AM
Women LOVE spontaneous guys, so........

Wait until there's about a half-dozen hot girls in a group. Walk up to the group with a big smile on your face and then..........

Whip out your dick, shake it violently all around and start yelling incoherent garble like Beavis does when he thinks he's the Great Cornholio.

Let us know how that works for ya!

Guy400
08-18-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by bongwater200

Wait until there's about a half-dozen hot girls in a group. Walk up to the group with a big smile on your face and then..........

Whip out your dick, shake it violently all around and start yelling incoherent garble like Beavis does when he thinks he's the Great Cornholio.

Let us know how that works for ya! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! And then tell us how comfortable the backseat of a police cruiser is:D

jcv400ex
08-18-2003, 01:56 AM

That means there's a good chance you won't be giving mommy and daddy any grandkids......come on out of the closet....you'll feel better!

bansheeguy77
08-18-2003, 02:23 AM
i used to be the same way...but ever since i got my job at hershey i always talk with them and work with them so now im comfortable with it. just start talking to them. pointless stuff or anything dont matter. i really dont know how to describe it ya just need practice thats all.

BlazingYamahaYz
08-18-2003, 02:44 AM
all good advice so far......just be urself and look em in the eyes....i hate it when someone cant look me in the eyes when im talking to them....makes them look like they re not interested and looking around for something.....i made a whole lot of new female friends, some of which were interested in more than being friends last year in high school........tomorrow i start school again, and am going to probably make even more female friends....its also nice when ur friends with someone older(one of my friends ex g/fs was 16 and she gave me rides to school so i didnt have to take the bus).....

Tommy 17
08-18-2003, 03:00 AM
the number 1 thing i found to let girls like u...

LET THEM *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u let a girl ***** and act like u care she'll love u... like for instance... i took this girl out... 1st date... i turned on the radio and we were driving for about 45 mins to johnstown... from the moment she got in the car she never shut up about *****in about other girls in my school, how other boyz have screwed her over, etc... i sat there nice and quiet... acted like i cared (which i couldn't really give a flyin :eek2: ) said yah and stuff but really didnt' pat attention... just acted like i was... sang songs in my head the whole way there and blocked her out...

b4 the night was over i was doin what ever i wanted with her:devil: and this girl was a goodie 2 shoes... not a slut:macho

Guy400
08-18-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
the number 1 thing i found to let girls like u...

LET THEM *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u let a girl ***** and act like u care she'll love u... like for instance... i took this girl out... 1st date... i turned on the radio and we were driving for about 45 mins to johnstown... from the moment she got in the car she never shut up about *****in about other girls in my school, how other boyz have screwed her over, etc... i sat there nice and quiet... acted like i cared (which i couldn't really give a flyin :eek2: ) said yah and stuff but really didnt' pat attention... just acted like i was... sang songs in my head the whole way there and blocked her out...

b4 the night was over i was doin what ever i wanted with her:devil: and this girl was a goodie 2 shoes... not a slut:macho Tommy, I think I saw you guys! She was the one with the dark sunglasses on at night and was tapping that cane on the ground from left to right as she walked, right??

LMFAO:D

Tommy 17
08-18-2003, 03:45 AM
so what if shes blind:uhoh: :cuss:

lmfao nah she ain't blind...

optikid123
08-18-2003, 03:52 AM
i vote for drink heavily all those girls that want to be your friends, will just want on you

sly400ex
08-18-2003, 04:34 AM
Number one thing, is have confidence in yourself! Hot chicks are only human beings themselves(well most of them:) Just talk to them if they were ANYBODY else...that's the way I have found it is the easiest......:cool:

fooracer
08-18-2003, 04:48 AM
I dont know if anybody has ever seen that berman & berman show on discovery health but WOW, what an overflowing pool of information. They were talking about like "signs" to look for while your talking to a girl to see if shes interested in you, like subconsicious type stuff. But if you go on the discovery site there should be a link for it but on their site you can figure out how to tell if they want ya to get teh F**k outta there or if they want ur c*ck.....Thats the good stuff!:D

wilkin250r
08-18-2003, 04:55 AM
Not too many women are going to shoot you down right away, just start talking to them. And most important, it has already been said once, ask them about themselves. What is YOUR name, where are YOU from? Don't talk to much about yourself, lets face it, you probably aren't that interesting. None of us are. We're guys, we like things with motors. We are not interesting.

We all know, women like to talk. Get them talking about themselves, and act interested. Really, act interested. If a girl thinks she can talk to you about anything, it doesn't matter if you are 5'6" and weigh 310lbs, she will love you just because she can talk to you and you'll listen.

JabberJaw
08-18-2003, 05:08 AM
Just tell them, "You girls are so much more fun than my inflatable friends!"

Chef
08-18-2003, 06:15 AM

Can I use that, pleeeeeeease? :eek2:

When I talk to chicks they end up bein my best friend too...and they STILL wanna hop on the good foot and do the bad thing. :cool:

Guy400
08-18-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Chef
Can I use that, pleeeeeeease? :eek2:I grant you one use of that line---choose the girl wisely:D

TheRedRebel17
08-18-2003, 07:19 AM
heh, im like that too, but im gettign better:confused2

fooracer
08-18-2003, 07:49 AM
Dont ya just wish you could do wheelies past them a few times to get them to like you.

Guy400
08-18-2003, 07:55 AM
Well, I think now would be a good time for me to break out my "Book of Pimp". It's been long stored away since my marriage but I shall now hand some of the highlights down to you all. I am the Jedi and you are my Padawon learners....lmfao:D

1.)Don't ever use this one on a bar maid. You will be slapped and she'll refuse to serve you the rest of the night
Me: "What are you doing tonight after work?"
Bar maid: "I don't know. Why?"
Me: "I just thought you could come over to my place cause I know you're bringing that pu$$y with you."

2.)"Do you know the fundamental difference between sex and conversation? No? Then do you wanna go upstairs and talk?"

3.)"Do you know the difference between my penis and a turkey sandwich? No? Well, let's go on a picnic and find out!"

4.)"My friends bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in here. Want me to buy you a drink with their money?"

5.)"You might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad."

6.)"The only thing your eyes aren't telling me is your name."

These 6 should get you just about anywhere you want to go (and even some places you don't
:D :devil: :macho )

TheRedRebel17
08-18-2003, 08:07 AM
Well, I think now would be a good time for me to break out my "Book of Pimp".\

You forgot the copright info :uhoh::devil:

AtvMxRider
08-18-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by SGA
My advice. ALWAYS look them in the eyes when you and her are talking and, really LISTEN to what she is saying when she talks.

Yeah right like thats going to happen.......:ermm: :blah: :D

AtvMxRider
08-18-2003, 08:35 AM
I am the Jedi and you are my Padawon learners....lmfao:D

1.)Don't ever use this one on a bar maid. You will be slapped and she'll refuse to serve you the rest of the night
Me: "I just thought you could come over to my place cause I know you're bringing that pu$$y with you."

2.)"Do you know the fundamental difference between sex and conversation? No? Then do you wanna go upstairs and talk?"

3.)"Do you know the difference between my penis and a turkey sandwich? No? Well, let's go on a picnic and find out!"

4.)"My friends bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in here. Want me to buy you a drink with their money?"

5.)"You might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad."

These 6 should get you just about anywhere you want to go (and even some places you don't

LMGDFAO........I like #1:devil: :D

08-18-2003, 08:35 AM
that "book of pimp" isnt that bad....im gonna use a few. :devil:

Chef
08-18-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
LMGDFAO........I like #1:devil: :D

Dont even try it jerry...:ermm: :confused2

08-18-2003, 08:41 AM
Well, I think now would be a good time for me to break out my "Book of Pimp". It's been long stored away since my marriage but I shall now hand some of the highlights down to you all. I am the Jedi and you are my Padawon learners....lmfao:D

NacsRacer27: Do you know the fundamental difference between sex and conversation
Goober: no
NacsRacer27: wann go to my room and talk?
Goober: hell yea

:cool:

Pappy
08-18-2003, 08:44 AM
guy i think ive actually used a few of them:p

400grl
08-18-2003, 08:52 AM
One more thing to keep in mind, boys..... ;)

If the girl is really hot, chances are she doesn't get asked out as much as you think she does. Hot girls don't get asked out nearly as often as semi-hot girls, mostly because guys are more intimidated to ask a really hot girl out. So....the poor girl runs around thinking there is something wrong with her - all her friends get asked out - why not her? And if she's shy, she won't have the nerve to ask out a guy she really likes, so she'll be s.o.l.

Also - guys may get the misconception that she is stuck up - when in reality, she is probably shy and doesn't exactly know what to do with the attention she receives....so she doesn't do much of anything.

And one more little girlie tidbit - if you see a hot girl with hot friends.....that is usually a sign that she is secure enough with herself to not be threatened by other beautiful girls. This is a good sign. :) There are girls out there who will surround themselves with not-so-beautiful girls so that there is "no competition" in her mind. You will notice this the more you go out clubbing.....

And then, finally - the above info was just to address the shallow topic of looks being important.......just always remember, it's what's inside that is really important. Girls that don't get dates based on their looks alone are usually much more worth pursuing anyway. It means they take the time to work on what's inside, too.

Good luck - now go out there and give it 110%! :) ;) :D

08-18-2003, 08:54 AM

Yeah but then ya tend to put on beer goggles and you know were that gets ya???????????

It gets ya in a jigglyroom full of ugly women that wanna rape ya in the back room..:mad:

400grl
08-18-2003, 08:55 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Rico - sounds like you have experienced the Great Alaskan Bush Company!!! LOL!

ZSK
08-18-2003, 08:57 AM
One more thing to keep in mind, boys.....If the girl is really hot, chances are she doesn't get asked out as much as you think she does. Hot girls don't get asked out nearly as often as semi-hot girls, mostly because guys are more intimidated to ask a really hot girl out. So....the poor girl runs around thinking there is something wrong with her - all her friends get asked out - why not her? And if she's shy, she won't have the nerve to ask out a guy she really likes, so she'll be s.o.l.

Well said, my best advice (as if anybody cares) use the bad pick up lines, if the girl laughs, you broke the ice and then just start asking about them, if they look at you funny and scowl run away and start talking to guys, nothing better than keeping your options open:rolleyes:

Best pickup line I've heard, from my brother Doug: Hi my name is Doug that's god spelled backwards with a little bit of you squeezed inbetween.

400exmom
08-18-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Yeah but then ya tend to put on beer goggles and you know were that gets ya???????????

It gets ya in a jigglyroom full of ugly women that wanna rape ya in the back room..:mad: or peaches:devil: :ermm:

TheRedRebel17
08-18-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
or peaches:devil: :ermm:

BAHAHAHHAHA,,,,,,,,,,:devil: :p :p

400grl, with you saying that......oh nevermind:devil:

08-18-2003, 09:04 AM
I also forgot to mention that no matter how good a girl might look there's always some guy out there that's tired of puttin up with her chit..:D

Walkin up to a girl and gettin a handfull of arse is always a good way to get her attention also...:bandit:

Funny story...........I was working out of town about 2 years ago with a buddy. Were at a micorbrew drinkin and He flags down 2 girls that walk by and starts talking. I go to shake one of the girls hands and knock over a full Double bock beer on her fancy shirt and pretty much ruin it. She ends up buyin me a beer to replace the one I just spilled all over the front of her, a shot of wild turkey and I got her number...:scary: It was my birthday and I was drunker than cooter brown but for some reason both these girls became attracted to me while i was in my drunkin stooper...:confused2

TheRedRebel17
08-18-2003, 09:05 AM
I also forgot to mention that no matter how good a girl might look there's always some guy out there that's tired of puttin up with her chit..:D

Walkin up to a girl and gettin a handfull of arse is always a good way to get her attention also...:bandit:

Funny story...........I was working out of town about 2 years ago with a buddy. Were at a micorbrew drinkin and He flags down 2 girls that walk by and starts talking. I go to shake one of the girls hands and knock over a full Double bock beer on her fancy shirt and pretty much ruin it. She ends up buyin me a beer to replace the one I just spilled all over the front of her, a shot of wild turkey and I got her number...:scary: It was my birthday and I was drunker than cooter brown but for some reason both these girls became attracted to me while i was in my drunkin stooper...:confused2

AHHAHAHAH..thats great...ROTF

TheRedRebel17

AHHAHAHAH..thats great...ROTF

Originally posted by 400exmom
or peaches:devil: :ermm:

:mad: I guess i'm gonna have to spank you after all... :eek:

Pappy
08-18-2003, 09:06 AM
for some reason both these girls became attracted to me while i was in my drunkin stooper...:confused2

:ermm: i married the girl who thought i was a cute..arrogant bumbling drunk:confused2

AtvMxRider
08-18-2003, 09:06 AM

Hey it's always worked for me...........:devil: ;)

Guy400
08-18-2003, 09:10 AM
Corry, do you know that the female has 206 bones in it.....oh, nevermind:D

I've got a feeling this is Rico's favorite: "I've had quite a bit to drink and you're beginning to look pretty good." (all I can see is Rico picking that bar fly up over his head..lmao)

Some of the others I've used.

"I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight."

We all know how some of the hottest girls always have ugly friends with them at the club. Go up to the ugly one and ask, "Do you like to dance?" When she says yes say, "Good, go dance. I want to talk to your friend alone."

400grl
08-18-2003, 09:12 AM
LOL!!!LOL!!!:D

Pappy
08-18-2003, 09:14 AM
oh god...not the ugly chic / hott chic thing:devil:

my biggest secret back in the day was being mr nice guy:p i never hit on any girls. i was just myself and acted like i didnt care if they iked me or not. once i hooked one it seemed to travel to all her friends:devil: maybe i just did good work:eek: :D

oh yeah...fellas you WILL do one fat chic:confused2 so dont try and deny it:o

Guy400
08-18-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
oh yeah...fellas you WILL do one fat chic:confused2 so dont try and deny it:o I think anyone college age and over has had to take one for the team at one point.

And telling a girl you'd like to eat your way to her heart doesn't work real well eitherhttp://www.sportbikes.net/forums/images/smilies/nono.gif

Tommy 17
08-18-2003, 09:20 AM

We all know how some of the hottest girls always have ugly friends with them at the club. Go up to the ugly one and ask, "Do you like to dance?" When she says yes say, "Good, go dance. I want to talk to your friend alone."

lmfao thats the greatest one i've heard so far...

the stupidest line i've used so far and it got me a number was " nice shoes wanna go phuck"...

Atreyu
08-18-2003, 09:23 AM
dont listen to any of these people....just give her a preview of "the goods"...:devil:

400grl
08-18-2003, 09:28 AM
Well - here is how my man got MY attention.......

After being married for a while, you really don't want a lot of men asking you out, and don't even want to think about another relationship for a while.....but my man snuck it in on me anyway!

We raced together - we met at one of our first quad races.....I was introduced to him and he was working on his quad when I walked up - he stood up, wiped his hands off on his pants, and shook my hand - and smiled at me. Very shy - said hi - and that was the first time I saw him.

Then - he was sort of the quiet type every time I was around him. I always asked if he was going to the next race, and he always checked to see if I was......he was always sweet, but never made it a point to try to stand next to me or sit by me or small talk me too much in the pits.....I actually had to go talk to him. He just had this way of looking at me when we talked - I was the one that small talked him just to keep him around.....

He would help me with my quad - help me back it up - cleaned off the mud before a race - offered me stuff out of his cooler - and was always just quiet and sweet about it the whole time. He made me feel like I was important - like I was a good person - and that was something I hadn't felt in a long long time. He was a very good rider - very fast - but never boasted about it. He didn't talk himself up at all, just said what a great job I did every time (even when I lost!).

So - that's what I liked about him. He just had a way of making me feel like I was worth something.....and I think that THAT is the key. ;)

4wheelboy
08-18-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
That means there's a good chance you won't be giving mommy and daddy any grandkids......come on out of the closet....you'll feel better!

wowow dude i got a girl friend. i aint no pillow bitter :cuss: :grr: :mad:

Tommy 17
08-18-2003, 09:30 AM
so basically he was a nice normal sweet guy...

not the jackass man whore guy is:eek2: :blah:

GOMER007
08-18-2003, 09:32 AM
good pick ups help like " You whant to know what's new and existing?? Mee!! J/K:ermm: I got this problem too:confused2

Guy400
08-18-2003, 09:37 AM

not the jackass man whore guy is:eek2: :blah: Hey, I did the small talk bit with girls before.

Me: "So, where are you from?"
Girl: "blah, blah Street."
Me: "Wow, I know exactly where that's at. I worked for the gas company in that neighborhood."
Girl: "What did you do there?"
Me: "I laid big pipe."

LMFAO:D

I actually did a similar thing that Corry described with my wife. She was working in a bank and they bought an old building with all sorts of bad alarm and ATM wiring in it and everything was whacked. They called me in to inspect it and give them an estimate for how much it would cost. I saw her there and just did some small talk with her and asked if she had a boyfriend. She said she was sort of seeing someone so I let it go. I came back several weeks later to inspect the new wiring job my company had done and I asked if she still had that boyfriend. She still did so I left her my number and told her when she didn't have a boyfriend to give me a call. Several more weeks later I had to go to her bank for something for work and she told me she didn't have that boyfriend anymore but felt uncomfortable calling me. We're married now!

400grl
08-18-2003, 09:38 AM

not the jackass man whore guy is:eek2: :blah:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I think MANWHORE is probably my favorite funny word!!! LOL!:D

Chef
08-18-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

my biggest secret back in the day was being mr nice guy:p i never hit on any girls. i was just myself and acted like i didnt care if they iked me or not. once i hooked one it seemed to travel to all her friends:devil: maybe i just did good work:eek: :D

Thats the easiest way to do it...dont have to worry about sounding like an idiot.:cool:

Chef
08-18-2003, 09:41 AM
Who says we put this in the FAQ forum?:macho

Guy400
08-18-2003, 09:42 AM
Thats the easiest way to do it...dont have to worry about sounding like an idiot.:cool: You don't talk to girls cause you're gay:D

<waiting for the "Guy400 sucks" sign:) )

Chef
08-18-2003, 09:46 AM
:D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p31cd8430e9b82de3e16f364ef2d18d16/fb5a1e1c.jpg

dpizz450
08-18-2003, 10:01 AM
lmao i never freeze up i jus act my hyper *** self......i got a g/f now we only known eachother like 3 months n we been datin for one month now....n about that best friend thing man they got this FINE ***** girl like shes super hott like she got a couple 20 year old dudes callin her and shes only 14 and were just best friend for like 2 years......

wilkin250r
08-18-2003, 12:11 PM

It gets ya in a jigglyroom full of ugly women that wanna rape ya in the back room..:mad:

Oh, man, ain't nothin worse than the jigglyroom full of ugly women. http://burns.thefinaldimension.org/otn/puke/barf.gif

Also, you gotta watch out for that table of fat chicks drinking tequila, they'll jump your bones if given the chance...:confused2

08-18-2003, 12:12 PM
saturday, i was at a friends party/cookout and we were swimming and this good lookin girl grabs me and starts dunking me in the water. she would dunk me and then pull me back up and i stuck my arm in the air and swing it around like im drowning and she pulls me back up and says "are u okay?" and i said "yeah" and then she says "okay" and starts dunking me again. a few minutes later, her and her friend jump on me and im draging them all around the pool and my friend comes along and they have us carrying them in our arms around the pool until i get in water above my head and start gurguling and they are laughing at me so i back up so i can touch bottom. we started having chicken fights and im thinkin "damn im a lucky guy"

mrusk
08-18-2003, 01:06 PM
This is a good thread.

There is one method that always works for getting laid. You walk up to 2 girls and ask one of them if the want to ****. If she says no you lay her out with a good punch. Turn to the other girl and ask her the same question. There is a 99.99 percent success rating with this method.

In all serious don't use this method. Because if you ever hit a girl your just a ***. Just be yourself and not a moron. Its alot easier said then done as i am still working on it. If a girl gives you her self phone # as shes walking away from you call it just to make sure she acctually gave u the right one. I think thats kinda funny.

matt

Rip_Tear
08-18-2003, 02:49 PM
Very good thread! I don't really have problems talking to girls, its really hard when you start thinking "man she is perfect" though, its the "asking them out" part I have problems with. I hate being friends with a girl that you really like, and she talks about other guys she wants to go out with, or myself thinking, man she better not go out with him...

DVS_Freestyler
08-18-2003, 03:08 PM
maybe just wait till your balls drop er sometihng?? LOL j/k guys just messin with ya! haha um $hit just try not to care to much and just go up and start talkin man. dont even think just go do it cause otherwise you'll think to much and they'll walk away er something? hahah im retarded later guys!

derek

tants
08-18-2003, 03:12 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!! :D

bansheeguy77
08-18-2003, 03:36 PM
ive never used lines just the usual hey whats up kinda thing....some really hot girl kept giving me the eyes so i waited for her to get off the one ride and we talked a bit followed her some more asked where shes from and 3 seconds later shes like hey want my # and aol name it was pretty good. but were just good friends being i have a gf and she has a bf lol. i always think my gf is perfect and shes so hot but oh well. just get out and give it time u are bound to find a chick. the nice guy thing works really well thats been my gimic for a while. cept if the chicks like wild guys i can do that too haha.

Tommy 17
08-18-2003, 04:05 PM
has anyone noticed...

u NEVER find a girl when ur lookin for one rarly... but then u meet ur next GF at the time u least expect it... i dunno how many times thats happened to me...

WEIRD:confused2

250x#93
08-18-2003, 05:25 PM
I have that terrible problem too, it gos like this, see a hot girl, try to talk and choke either my voice totally gos mute or my fingers won't type:(

250x#93
08-18-2003, 05:26 PM
Tommy ur pretty good wit all this girl ****:cool:

Chef
08-18-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by 250x#93
I have that terrible problem too, it gos like this, see a hot girl, try to talk and choke either my voice totally gos mute or my fingers won't type:(

Just quit trying for a while. I used to be like that, still kind of am. Just think about what you are going to say in all situations, alot.

Chef
08-18-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by 250x#93
Tommy ur pretty good wit all this girl ****:cool:

Thats because on the inside, he is one!:eek:

250x#93
08-18-2003, 05:41 PM
Thats because on the inside, he is one!:eek:

Betta not be:p but boy he does know a good bit:eek: j/k tommy

08-18-2003, 05:50 PM
and she talks about other guys she wants to go out with, or myself

yeah that happends a lot :o till one time im talking, and she was talking about this guy, and i just blurted I DONT LIKE THE GIRLS I LIKE TALK ABOUT GUYS THEY LIKE :grr:

i was like oh crap, i mean.. like as in .. fr... *******itilikeyou!!!!:cool: :eek: :ermm:

went out with her for a month, i dont like her anymore. it just didnt work.

i used to get nervous and sweat a lot around girls.. but now .. notta :cool:

oh and .. i dont think this was mentioned :huh

GIRLS LOVE MONEY :confused2

250x#93
08-18-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by stix
GIRLS LOVE MONEY :confused2

yeah that sux, but i think it would be worth it:cool:

RoadkillerRyan
08-18-2003, 06:14 PM
ok im going to go for it!!

RoadkillerRyan
08-18-2003, 06:18 PM
mxcutie will you go out with me?
my parents will give me money if u want that and they could give us a ride to where ever you want and we can stay up till 9:30 only on weekends but no rated R moives.

08-18-2003, 06:31 PM
and soy based beverages only :devious:

...mmmm... soyyyyy -drool- :huh

Stevie-D
08-19-2003, 01:17 AM
u NEVER find a girl when ur lookin for one rarly... but then u meet ur next GF at the time u least expect it... i dunno how many times thats happened to me...

thats the friggin truth. i am dating a 17-year-old senior...im a 15-year-old sophomore. ive been dreaming about her for years now. i never dreamed she would like me. my reputation around school is that im a dirty redneck. i aint the most popular guy. now, the girl that every guy i know wants to get with...is suddenly mine. :eek2: mwuhahahahah!!!:devil:

i was really surprised when she started spending time with me this summer. i even got to sleep over her house...on a trampoline:macho whoo hoo!!!!

QuadJunkies
08-19-2003, 04:57 AM
has anyone noticed...

WEIRD:confused2 that happened to me as well!! I was no where EVEN looking for a man,until one night I was at a party at my Sisters house and she had he eye on this guy al night(well, actually for a fw weeks) anyhow,she was still seeing someone else (hoochie:o )........ Well this guy started talking to me and before you knew we were dating(really P.O. my lil sis:eek2: ) funny thing is ..........I ended up marrying him 3 years later....

KASCHAK
08-19-2003, 03:20 PM
Here's a line I used that didn't get me a date: "Got two nipples for a dime?"

But in all seriousness, just be yourself and realize that the girl is probably just as nervous as you are as to what you're going to say to her. Just relax and don't act like a moron and 75% of the time you'll be OK. I have no problem approaching women and my thoughts were always this. If I see a girl standing in a bar and I don't know her and I ask her out what are the only three things that can happen? 1.)She says "no" in which case I didn't know her anyway so I didn't lose a friend, 2.)She says "yes" and maybe you landed a girlfriend, or 3.)She says "yes", you go out and realize you two don't really fit but you've possibly made a new friend. The outcomes really aren't all that bad.

Don't burp, fart or belch. Your guy friends might think it's funny but girls are not impressed. Sticking straws in your nose and acting like a walrus generally won't get you dates either.

it all depends on the girl. my friend that is a girl we have burping contests. lol we talk dirty to each other and that too. but thats onece you get to konw them a lil better. i gotta try both of them on top to her tomarrow. lol

KASCHAK
08-19-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by bongwater200

Let us know how that works for ya!

lol actually did that once. i wipped it out and shook it around and said, "SUPRISE!!" lol then put it back in. lol they all loved it. they were all my friends tho. some guys but hey im confident wit my sexuality. lol the girls thought it was funny and they thought i hade guts to do that in front of everyone. lol

Martin Blair
08-19-2003, 03:46 PM
I will find out of all this works next week, im going to think aobut it this wekend when i go racing so we will find out how good this info is.

toby400ex
08-19-2003, 04:31 PM
Just hang out with ugly girls, its easy.:confused2

HCR250X
08-19-2003, 04:39 PM
I found the easiest way to get a girl. All you got to do is stuff your pants(not all guys are as blessed as me) and always have lots of money. This will get you most chicks.

roostin_dale
08-19-2003, 04:52 PM
actually...dumb lines usually work...(it worked once)

There was a girl standing next to her locker and i went up to her

"Girl i must be in heaven cuz i think i see an angel"

She laughed....its kinda like its so dumb it will start off a conversation...

08-19-2003, 05:07 PM
a girl told me on msn that she thinks her 2 friends like me :eek: :huh im like .. well.. i like the one :D so shes gonna tell her for me, well, first see if she would go out with me. but the bad thing is, she's my good friends sister!!!!!!!!!!! her name is nikki. dayme she fine. im kinda fat (okay, .. 240lbs lol), so i thought nobody would ever go near me. this is probably a joke, usually my heart gets broken. but lately i havnt been liking anybody, havnt been talking to anybody, .. im just in my own dungeon.
yep... girls do that to you. thing is, dont get your hopes up :mad: :o :(

roostin_dale
08-19-2003, 05:26 PM
my sisters name is Nikki:eek:

SGA
08-19-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
my sisters name is Nikki:eek:
Cool, Stix will be dating your sister!
Hello future brother in law!:D

SGA
08-19-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by HCR250X
I found the easiest way to get a girl. All you got to do is stuff your pants(not all guys are as blessed as me) and always have lots of money. This will get you most chicks.
Word of advice, put the stuffing in the front:o

86350x
08-19-2003, 07:25 PM
DON"T use pick up lines, most women hate them.

I wouldn't say anything other then hello (in most cases silence is golden). I mostly just don't say anything at all. Joke with them, try keeping your focus on there faces, and not other things too while talking to them.

And don't walk all hunched up like you got a boner, either.

All girls are different, I'm just going by how they are here. I like aggresive ones that start the conversation. It makes things so much easier.

And on the meeting chicks while you have a chick thing. That must happen to everyone. It seems like it's impossible to find a good one while your single, then when you have one, you meet all kinds of em. Must give off a scent or something.:huh

ryanh250ex
08-19-2003, 08:08 PM
hmmm...pick up lines can be used IMO provided you say them in a lighthearted manner. the best scenario is that you make the girl laugh and then that leads on to other things. if the girl has no sense of humor.....just walk away :p

i get girls by.......you know, i have no set technique. i'm a naturally good listener, and i'm good at understanding how people feel about things, so that always helps me.

i do my best to make the girl feel and know i care and understand.

make sure you ask questions that require the girl to answer in detail. that traps them into explaining a bit about themselves.

bottom line: you gotta listen. or at least act like it.

the Kaschak Technique always is a sure-fire to get a girl too :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

KASCHAK
08-19-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by ryanh250ex
hmmm...pick up lines can be used IMO provided you say them in a lighthearted manner. the best scenario is that you make the girl laugh and then that leads on to other things. if the girl has no sense of humor.....just walk away :p

i get girls by.......you know, i have no set technique. i'm a naturally good listener, and i'm good at understanding how people feel about things, so that always helps me.

i do my best to make the girl feel and know i care and understand.

make sure you ask questions that require the girl to answer in detail. that traps them into explaining a bit about themselves.

bottom line: you gotta listen. or at least act like it.

the Kaschak Technique always is a sure-fire to get a girl too :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

yup all depends on the girl lol. and yes the kaschak technique works. only if its big and thats what a girl is looking for. sex. but i wouldnt sugest using it to get friends and real girlfriends that are "girlfriends" for more then the night.

hey why dont we get the ladies in here telling us how they like guys to come on? or introduse them selfs? what girls like in a guy?? am i wrong??

Stevie-D
08-20-2003, 01:18 AM
hey why dont we get the ladies in here telling us how they like guys to come on? or introduse them selfs? what girls like in a guy?? am i wrong??

read the last 7 pages of this thread buddy:rolleyes: :D

Martin Blair
08-20-2003, 10:33 AM
well i was goign to ask this girl out next week but i dont know now she hangs arroudn the senoirs and old guys all the time, and im the same age as her so I dont think she would be to interested.

what you guys think just go for it?

400grl
08-20-2003, 10:40 AM
You might as well - you'll never know unless you just go for it! :) If she says no, at least you won't be wondering what would have happened...... ;)

Martin Blair
08-20-2003, 11:31 AM
well yeah but i think my problem is the same problem this post started about i dont have enough guts to go ask, I ant exactly perfect, i ant fat but im not skinny. And this sounds pathetic but im scared.

Guy400
08-20-2003, 11:36 AM
well yeah but i think my problem is the same problem this post started about i dont have enough guts to go ask, I ant exactly perfect, i ant fat but im not skinny. And this sounds pathetic but im scared. Dude, we're all afraid the first time we do anything we've never done before. I was scared the first time I rode my bicycle without training wheels, first time I went swimming in the deep end of the pool, first time I rode a motorcycle on the road (illegally, oops) and first time I ever asked a girl out. Just go ask her because you never know what will happen. We all have been shot down at one point in time or another and you will too someday. The best part about getting shot down by a girl is you learn it really doesn't hurt that bad and you're not nearly as scared the next time.

400grl
08-20-2003, 11:40 AM
YEAH - what he said....I've gotten shot down before, and then made fun of....but I lived through it. And I got to say "hell no" when the same guy asked me out a couple of years later! heheheheheh!

Look at it this way - you know what you have to offer a girl - you know what kind of a boyfriend you can be, and how you can treat your woman....if she says no, then she is the one missing out. Not you. If you honestly think about it that way, then it's not so hard......:)

AZblaster44
08-20-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
YEAH - what he said....I've gotten shot down before, and then made fun of....but I lived through it. And I got to say "hell no" when the same guy asked me out a couple of years later! heheheheheh!

Look at it this way - you know what you have to offer a girl - you know what kind of a boyfriend you can be, and how you can treat your woman....if she says no, then she is the one missing out. Not you. If you honestly think about it that way, then it's not so hard......:)

Good advice.....

I know for a fact that being a listener is good...just not always til your older, cause it seems most teenage girls onyl really want the popular good looking guy and often times wont go out with a guy they really like cause it wouldnt be good for her "social status" but as they mature (most do but unfortunatly some dont) they realise that a persons "social status" in HS dont mean chit in the real world.......I've been told by girls that ive helped through tough times that id make an idea BF, did any of them go out with me? not really, a few did (like 2) but i have learned alot from my experiences and being yourself is probably the most important think you can do....if a girl cant like you for who you really are it aint gonna work.......and dont be an A**HOLE.....

k im done for now even though 99% of that was slightly off subject:ermm:

DEAL
08-20-2003, 12:54 PM
Ask king for woman advise.

Striker49
08-20-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by AZblaster44
[BI've been told by girls that ive helped through tough times that id make an idea BF, did any of them go out with me? not really[/B]

Been there, still doing that.

Im not going to elaborate on my life story b/c it gets me pissed off...but Im friends with the best of em at school and that still doesnt matter. Its just really irritating b/c it feels like its the one thing missing in my HS career...the woman. :mad:

Do your best and offer what youve got, dont be someone you arent b/c in the end it will bite you in the ***....not worth it. If they dont like you for who you are, then move on...its the only thing you can really do and most of the time they will not give you the time of day. Do what you can, but dont keep chasing like me, I dont guess I tried hard enough or somin...hell, who knows.

Be yourself, thats the best thing you can do.

AZblaster44
08-20-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Been there, still doing that.

Do your best and offer what youve got, dont be someone you arent b/c in the end it will bite you in the ***....not worth it. If they dont like you for who you are, then move on...its the only thing you can really do and most of the time they will not give you the time of day. Do what you can, but dont keep chasing like me, I dont guess I tried hard enough or somin...hell, who knows.

Be yourself, thats the best thing you can do.

I'm still doin it too, and this^ is very true

KASCHAK
08-20-2003, 01:37 PM
just wait once youve got the getting to know girls part down. wait till your going out wit them. Im afraid to do stuff wit them. in a way. or they do sumtin and i dont do nuttin. i cant say in here but. a girl had her pants open. and i didnt do nuttin. now looking back on that :blah: i shouldve done sumthin. lol she was gettin dressed and walking around her house like that but still i shouldve done something. lol kinda weird ya cant always think straight around girls. were telling each other what to do around girls but were still gunna be scared forget what do to. and act kinda stupid. but you need practice.

wait tilll your going out with them there will be another thread about this. lol gr.. i shouldve done something that day!:ermm:

DEAL
08-20-2003, 02:13 PM
When you end up being their "best friend" it means your being TOO nice to them.
Not all girls want a guy that does everything they say and kisses their *** every chance they get.
You need to just be casual and don't let them know you want them. Just let it go and be nice but not "too nice" if you can understand how it works.
Also.
If you don't make a move soon enough it only makes sence that she is going to see you as nothing more than a friend.
All you gotta do is casually ask them out and let it go from there , just be like "so when are we going to see this movie?" and if she rejects all you have to do is say "I mean as friends, what the hell did you think I met"

KASCHAK
08-20-2003, 02:38 PM
So if your like that thne you just friends wit quote "benifits" lol:huh

Martin Blair
08-20-2003, 02:49 PM
no what always happens is we become really good friends, that waht happend at my last school then we all moved to the new one and i know everyoen from my old school we are all good friends and would never go otu with each other, now we have people from south and east up here in north so no one knows anyone yet.

08-20-2003, 02:51 PM
for all you guys that turn hot chicks into your freinds ...
just say to them ...
what's a lil foolin around between freinds ??:devil: :D

Striker49
08-20-2003, 02:58 PM
Im no good at it I guess

I hate this chit! :cuss:

BlazingYamahaYz
08-20-2003, 03:03 PM
cool......i started school again, homecomings in a month or so, im gunna ask my friend(shes a sr), she isnt dating anyone, shes really nice, i wanna go as friends, and see where that goes......if that works out nicely, maybe hang out even more, who knows...worth a try....shes really nice and deffinetly HOT, i talked to her today when she followed me and my friend back here:D

AZblaster44
08-20-2003, 03:42 PM
Im no good at it I guess

I hate this chit! :cuss:

every nice guy gets his turn:blah: just hope you dont end up going through what i have been lately:ermm: :(

4wheelboy
08-20-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
for all you guys that turn hot chicks into your freinds ...
just say to them ...
what's a lil foolin around between freinds ??:devil: :D

thanks good idea:D

Ralph
08-20-2003, 03:52 PM
i thought this was an atv website...

optikid123
08-20-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
When you end up being their "best friend" it means your being TOO nice to them.
Not all girls want a guy that does everything they say and kisses their *** every chance they get.
You need to just be casual and don't let them know you want them. Just let it go and be nice but not "too nice" if you can understand how it works.
"

this is very true idk why but it def is

TRX300X
08-20-2003, 04:12 PM
The hotties are the easy ones to go for trust me. Look at it this way they are hot and very few guys ask them out or even talk to them because they dont think they stand a chance. So they dont get very many cances with guys.

What you need to do is just introduce yourself if you dont know her or if you kind of do know her strike up a conversation about something you both have in common and above all do NOT talk about the weather. Talking about the weather is something that people who dont know eachother talk about. Everybody is their own expert on the weather so it seems.

But hey just be yourself. If you're not eventally she'll find out who you really are and drop you if you try to be someone else.

250x#93
08-20-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
i thought this was an atv website...

yes it is... but this is an open forum and at sometime or another all of us need info and help on diff issues;) I find this thread very informative and helpful:cool: Makes me wanna go out and ask this girl i like:D

JUSTINcredible
08-20-2003, 05:31 PM
man, this makes me wonder why I havent thought of this stuff before....

Im getting a game plan goin for this weekend now:macho

SGA
08-21-2003, 06:18 AM
Ok, You are scared to death to ask her out, heres how to do it.

Go up to her. Start some small chat for 10-15 seconds,(Hey, whats going on?) She says Ive been busy with such and such, or english is killing me. You say "Really?, i've been busy also...or, yeah I hear thats a hard class...". KEEP YOUR REPLY SHORT!, then get to the point. You are there to ask her out, not tell her your life story. "Say,(her name here) Would you like to go to a movie this weekend with me?

If she says yes. you say: cool, pick you up at sevenish? She says seven sounds good.
"Ok, seven it is. Maybe we can go to the pizza place before the movie." Work out the details quickly and say "thanks, see you then" and head on down the hall. Shes probably nervous too and wants this awkward moment over also. Theres plenty of time later that day to think it all over after the question asking is done.

If she says no: Well, ok, maybe another time? (She may already have plans for that weekend,but still wants to go out with you.)

She says yes: Read the above and work out day and time.

She says, "Well, i have alot going on, I dont think so."
What she is doing here is saying nicely, " I do not want to date you"
You say "well, thanks anyway, maybe another time.. Well, I got to go, later.

Here it is in a nutshell, You know who she is, and you want to go out with her. She already knows who you are, or has seen you around. She prob knows how you are around your friends, and what type of person you are. Just because she has not talked to you does not mean she does not want to go out with you. You can bet if she likes you, she has already checked you out. You have been checking her out, have'nt you? and she prob does not know that you have. or, maybe she does for that matter. She ALREADY knows if she wants to go out with you or not. Shes just waiting for you to ask. Its that simple. Just come out and ask her. KEEP IT SHORT AND SIMPLE.

Yes? well, good for you! you got a date!
No? Well, thats just life. It sucks sometimes
Ive been told no when asking girls out. Felt like I was shi* when they said no. But, you got to keep your head up. Theres plenty more girls out there who WANT to be with you. Good luck man,SGA
Hit me up on aim if you have any questions, I know what its like to be tongue tied around girls, I used to be just like that.

dragr13
08-21-2003, 07:11 AM
well i was goign to ask this girl out next week but i dont know now she hangs arroudn the senoirs and old guys all the time, and im the same age as her so I dont think she would be to interested.

what you guys think just go for it?

DO IT! DO IT NOW! if you let her get too close to the older people you won't get your chance for a long time. right now all the older guys are probably just talking to her b/c they know she will grow up one of these days, but it WILL NOT be long before one of them stops waiting and steps up.

probably she is just as nervous about school and relationships as you are and it feels cool to her that the older guys want to hang with her. there is nothing more reassuring and comfortable than having people WANT to talk to you. so go and show her that you WANT to talk to her, too. she will probably understand quickly that she has a better chance of getting something lasting going with you than with the older guys...

dragr13
08-21-2003, 07:23 AM
well yeah but i think my problem is the same problem this post started about i dont have enough guts to go ask, I ant exactly perfect, i ant fat but im not skinny. And this sounds pathetic but im scared.

dude, its not pathetic. over the years i've dated tons of girls, loved very few of them, been shot FLAMING out of the sky more times than i care to admit or remember, had my heart ripped out and trampled upon, and gotten up and gotten over all of that.

and no joke, i still get scared like a little girl when it comes time to ask a new one that i really like out. palms sweaty, heart pounding, stomach fluttering... asking a random girl out is nothing, but if she is a special one to you, it's one of the scariest things in the world. the important thing to remember is that it will not matter a few months from now.

ask yourself this - If i don't ask her out EVER, where will i be in 5 months?

then ask yourself this - if i DO ask her out NOW, where might i be in 5 months?

both of these questions can have the same answer, but only one of them can have a different one...

Martin Blair
08-21-2003, 09:38 AM
Well i wanted to beat the chit out of my self this afternoon we both got out of cad and i was goign to my locker well this time i was watchign her and she walked up right beside me, so i kept walking, well she looked over after a while, and i got the impresion y the hell are you talking to me, i wanted to say something but I didnt iI just kept walking down the haul and she went to her class.

I wanted to beat the crap out of myself i fed up it was the perfect moment and i blew it.

400grl
08-21-2003, 09:40 AM
Oh - that sucks! :) But you will get another chance.....and you know - even a smile will go a long ways! :)

AtvMxRider
08-21-2003, 09:47 AM
even a smile will go a long ways! :)

Tommy 17
08-21-2003, 09:56 AM
:mad: thanks HOWARD!!!! u got me slaped:cuss: :cuss:

AtvMxRider
08-21-2003, 09:57 AM
:mad: thanks HOWARD!!!! u got me slaped:cuss: :cuss:

HAHAHAHA

Foxyangel0425
08-21-2003, 10:03 AM

Thats a good thing, cause you start to know what they like, what they are about and evenutally it will grow into more. Like for example do they tell you what a butt head their boyfriends are? Well you can play it up like i would never do anything like that, here is how i would treat it if i were your boyfriend. If you really like a girl a lot ask her to go out one night just the two of you and say hey, we been friends for a while and i was wondering if you would like to try dating.....and if it doesn't work out we can always remain friends!! (i am a girl i should know this sometimes works)

As the old saying goes, you always marry your best friend (don't get me wrong your probaby to young to jump into that yet) but just think about it. I married my best friend. :D

Tommy 17
08-21-2003, 10:12 AM
HAHAHAHA

it was ur wife that slapped me:eek: :D

4wheelboy
08-21-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
Thats a good thing, cause you start to know what they like, what they are about and evenutally it will grow into more. Like for example do they tell you what a butt head their boyfriends are? Well you can play it up like i would never do anything like that, here is how i would treat it if i were your boyfriend. If you really like a girl a lot ask her to go out one night just the two of you and say hey, we been friends for a while and i was wondering if you would like to try dating.....and if it doesn't work out we can always remain friends!! (i am a girl i should know this sometimes works)

As the old saying goes, you always marry your best friend (don't get me wrong your probaby to young to jump into that yet) but just think about it. I married my best friend. :D

exactly wen they r all ways lik he dus dis an that to me. And im thinkin lik well then go out wit me dumass:rolleyes:

DEAL
08-21-2003, 10:42 AM
Well i wanted to beat the chit out of my self this afternoon we both got out of cad and i was goign to my locker well this time i was watchign her and she walked up right beside me, so i kept walking, well she looked over after a while, and i got the impresion y the hell are you talking to me, i wanted to say something but I didnt iI just kept walking down the haul and she went to her class.

I wanted to beat the crap out of myself i fed up it was the perfect moment and i blew it.

That look means leave me the hell alone.
Find someone diffrent dude.

AtvMxRider
08-21-2003, 11:43 AM

:grr: Why you little ****er.

lol

Martin Blair
08-21-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by DEAL
That look means leave me the hell alone.
Find someone diffrent dude.

maybe it does but i didnt get that impression, I think she knows i like her most of my friends no so it wouldnt surprise me.

blondie69
08-21-2003, 12:10 PM
Why do guys have problems talkin to gurls? I never get it. I don't find it too hard to talk to guys....I may be shy at 1st, but I'll open up sooner or later. It depends on the guy...if he's outgoing...i'm outgoin, if he's shy, i'm shy. But in all seriousness...no gurl (unless she's totally not worth it) is gonna say get the hell outa my face u lil freak or something like that. Its tottally rude and dumb. But jus talk to her like u knew her for a long time. Compliment her...but not huge ones, don't go like "I like your boobs...and I wanna bump uglies with u..." or something like that lmao. Say she has like really pretty eyes or something. And ask her casually if she wants to go somewhere...and if she says no really rude like..."uh...no!" or something like that...total bytch, no good. If she has an excuse like "I have to go to my friends that day" sometimes its the truth...but sometimes she might not have the heart to say no, i'm not interested or watever. I dunno:confused: haha. But usually gurls will say sure. Cuz they probably don't wanna sound mean? I dunno, lol. Hey I tried my best:D

wilkin250r
08-21-2003, 12:22 PM
SGA came up with a good general approach. Just walk up to her, initiate a conversation, but keep it short and simple. Ask her out on a date, finalize some quick details, and scoot. The whole exchange should last less than a minute (kinda like sex the first time).

She's nervous too. The situation is uncomfortable, don't drag it out any longer than you need to. And the first time, it REALLY helps to have a game plan.

"Hi, my name is ........ Blah blah blah (insert quick pleasant conversation here) Look, I really came over here to ask if you would like to go to a movie on Friday, possibly dinner too, if we have time. Yes? Great, give me your address and phone number, I'll pick you up around 7:00 o-clock"

If you plan on going out on Friday, don't ask before Wednesday. Also, have an idea of the details of the date, in case she springs a suprise question on you. What movie, place for dinner, whether or not your parents are going to come along...

AtvMxRider
08-21-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Compliment her...but not huge ones, don't go like "I like your boobs...and I wanna bump uglies with u..." or something like that lmao.

Then whats the point of talking to her than:huh ?

:devil:

Rip_Tear
08-21-2003, 12:53 PM
Great info SGA and others! But its still that initial thing, like if you don't know her name even, like I have known a lot about a girl before I even knew her name (may be odd etc) but even you just see a girl and you want to ask her out, you aren't going to talk to her for 15 seconds and get her name a date and such. But its still just walking up to them and asking, and most girls are always with their friends, which is the hardest because you don't really want all those girls around to hear whats going on, espcially if you like one etc of them as well... Like I don't have problems talking with girls unless other girls are around or friends that act like jack asses....

Martin Blair
08-21-2003, 02:40 PM
Well tommorow i am goign to ask, hopefully, I will talk to her this time I know what I should say what I should do, ITs just at that moment I have no idea i cant remeber a damn thing so i will just do wht feels right and if i make a fool out of my self then o well she can laugh at me.

250x#93
08-21-2003, 02:46 PM
I'm gonna get the balls to ask this girl out real soon:devil: I hope:o It ougtta go well though I think:confused:

SGA
08-21-2003, 04:31 PM
Well, I should have said that was for girls you do know, at your school, job or such. You might need to get comfortable asking them out before you start with girls you dont know.
If its a girl you dont know, get some mutual friend to introduce the two of you, maybe in a group setting. You can ask her out later that night or next time you see each other.

Oh, one thing I should have mentioned, the worrying before you ask is much worse than the actual asking. Once you ask, and she says yes, you'll think to yourself " Dam, that wasn't hard at all, I should have asked sooner":D

Foxyangel0425
08-22-2003, 08:28 AM
exactly wen they r all ways lik he dus dis an that to me. And im thinkin lik well then go out wit me dumass:rolleyes:

Ok 4wheelboy you need some mega spell check hun. I have no clue what you just wrote on there. Can you please either re-type or someone else out there that understood what he said tell me.

:eek:

(LOL) ;)

TheOneYouHate
08-22-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
Ok 4wheelboy you need some mega spell check hun. I have no clue what you just wrote on there. Can you please either re-type or someone else out there that understood what he said tell me.

:eek:

(LOL) ;) \

exactly wen they r all ways lik he dus dis an that to me. And im thinkin lik well then go out wit me dumass

Exactly, when they are allways like "he does this and that to me." And im thinkin like "well then go out with me dumbass "

Martin Blair
08-22-2003, 12:19 PM
well i didnt get to ask today either, but i fallowed her again and i know she takes that path everyday its just up to me to ask now i will monday or tues next week about that friday night.

I would ahve asked today but my friend craig fallowed me ( he know i was goign to ask her) and i didnt feel like it because if she said no i would be the joke for the next week.

At least i know wher ei can talk to her now, so next week i can catch her anytime.

Striker49
08-22-2003, 12:25 PM
i fallowed her again and i know she takes that path everyday

Stalker... :uhoh:

J/K Good luck dude. :)

Martin Blair
08-22-2003, 12:30 PM
Stalker... :uhoh:

J/K Good luck dude. :)

you would fallower her to, only if she didnt wear her back pack it ubstructs the view

thanks, we will fidn out monday

SGA
08-22-2003, 12:40 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAHAHAHA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell us all the juicy details Tommy!:blah:

Martin Blair
08-22-2003, 05:04 PM
damn this sucks i should ahve asked to day im going to be thinking aobut it all weekend, its a good thing im goigning riding to get it off my mind tommorow. Its goign to drive me nuts what the answer is even if its no, atleast i know and dont have to think.

oj250r
08-22-2003, 05:46 PM

your 100% right but if your someone like me and dont have the balls to go up and talk to the gurl cause you dont like gettin shot down and know that you dont stand a chance with the gurl before you even go and talk to her cause she is so ****in hott and you know you dont stand a chance with her..but my main thing is that i dont know what to say to the gurl plus i know already that she will not give the time of day..

SGA
08-22-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by oj250r
your 100% right but if your someone like me and dont have the balls to go up and talk to the gurl cause you dont like gettin shot down and know that you dont stand a chance with the gurl before you even go and talk to her cause she is so ****in hott and you know you dont stand a chance with her..but my main thing is that i dont know what to say to the gurl plus i know already that she will not give the time of day..
Man, just go up and ask her! You never get anything good in life without taking a few chances. When I met my wife to be, I had been working on the car most of the day and I was a greasy mess. I stopped by the music store to grab a CD, and there she was working at the register. She said, I see the grease on you, are you a mechanic? I said sometimes. She asked if I could check her oil in her car outside. Well, she was cute, so why not. As I was checking it, I said, say, would you like to go to a movie with me sometime? She said, yeah, I'd like that. Well, the rest is history as they say. Come to find out later, she knew how to check her own oil all along! She just wanted to buy some time so I would ask her out.
The point Im getting at is I thought for sure she would say no, cause she was hot, and I was pretty dirty. But what the hey, if she said no, whats gonna happen, I drop dead on the spot? Pretty slim chance of that. I did not fall out when I was told no by other girls. I just up and asked about the movie, and she said yes. It's that easy.
I have stammered and been tounge tied before asking girls out. "Uh, I thought maybe we could err, catch a movie sometime together." A few had a reason not to go, but most said yes, that would be nice.
That easy.
I got better as time went by and asked a few out.
Get some nads, and take a chance.

AtvMxRider
08-23-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by SGA
When I met my wife to be, I had been working on the car most of the day and I was a greasy mess. I stopped by the music store to grab a CD, and there she was working at the register. .

Man they had cd's back then?...........;) :blah:

Foxyangel0425
08-23-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by TheOneYouHate
\

exactly wen they r all ways lik he dus dis an that to me. And im thinkin lik well then go out wit me dumass

Exactly, when they are allways like "he does this and that to me." And im thinkin like "well then go out with me dumbass "

Thanks so much for clearing that up for me!! (LOL).

***4wheelboy***
If that happens again, i would say to her....that guy sounds like a real jerk, why don't we go out and talk about it......and kind of make it a date...but with out telling her its a date. If you are good friends you know what she likes to go and eat and make it like a fun date...bring a rose (1 only) when you show up to her door and just pretend that you aren't on a date, but you actually are and just treat her nicely, and not like the other jerk did. When the night is over ask her if she had a good time, and if she said yes, i would tell her me too, how about we try and be more than friends (like dating), and if it doesn't work we can always remain friends.

If she does agree to that, than just relax take her to the movies, riding what have you.....be friends but like hold hands, hug, cuddle be a nice guy and don't force the kissing thing cause she might feel weird about it.

Let me know how it works out for you

Foxyangel0425
08-23-2003, 04:11 AM
here is another idea for you guys, if you have a girl cousin that you sometimes hang out with, why don't you set it up like she will bring a "friend" to like a track or a pool hall something that you guys like to do now a days......and just happen to show up and she intro you to her....and you just start yammering. If you don't get the digits from the girl, call you cousin the next day and say hey i really like her what did she think of me? If she liked you than say would you mind giving me her digits and call her!

Thats kind of how I met my husband.....he was hanging out with his girl cousin, which i knew from school (but really didn't hang out with), he was playing pool at a local bowling alley/pool hall/game room, and i just happen to bump into his cousin and she told me to come on down and meet her cousins (my husband and my bro in law--here i am thinking they are girl cousins but they turned out to be the guys, and my friend and i just said hi watched them play and left. The next day i got a call from that girl and she says hey Dave (hubby) really would like to go bowling, would you like to go.....and i of course i did (which i took my friends, he took his brother and cousin) and well the 4 years later we were engaged and married!!

SGA
08-23-2003, 05:22 AM
Man they had cd's back then?...........;) :blah:
Ok, smart one ;)
Tell us how you met your wife.....And no joking, out with it.

Heck, we have alot of married people here, How did all of you meet your better half?

AtvMxRider
08-23-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Ok, smart one ;)
Tell us how you met your wife.....And no joking, out with it.

Heck, we have alot of married people here, How did all of you meet your better half?

LMAO I was drunk. No kidding. We used to always cruise downtown and her and a friend were riding by. Me and my cousin were standing there and I just yelled at her when she rode by. She stopped and the rest is history.:D That was 13 years ago. we have been married almost 11.

AlaskaSpeed
08-23-2003, 05:44 AM
Playa playa...............lmao:D

AtvMxRider
08-23-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Playa playa...............lmao:D

LMAO thats why I don't drink anymore:ermm: .

08-23-2003, 06:10 AM
me and my 2 friends all want to ask out this 1 girl, last night i told her she will probably marry her best friend (my other 2 friends).

im not ugly but im fat, if that makes any difference. i have trouble even sitting beside girls. sometimes i just feel so stupid, that i want to go home and sleep and stay in my room and nobody sees me. i probably wont ever meet any girls because im too nervous. i dont feel well now... i think ill go fall down the stairs.:(

SGA
08-23-2003, 08:34 AM
me and my 2 friends all want to ask out this 1 girl, last night i told her she will probably marry her best friend

Well, you were talking to her, thats a big step on its own. (thumbs up) If you want to ask her out, just ask her.

4wheelboy
08-23-2003, 08:52 AM
me and my 2 friends all want to ask out this 1 girl, last night i told her she will probably marry her best friend (my other 2 friends).

im not ugly but im fat, if that makes any difference. i have trouble even sitting beside girls. sometimes i just feel so stupid, that i want to go home and sleep and stay in my room and nobody sees me. i probably wont ever meet any girls because im too nervous. i dont feel well now... i think ill go fall down the stairs.:(

If you think like that you never going to get anywhere. Sitting in your room aint going to get you anywhere juss go out. all the girls I know we hang out every night and know evry thing bout each other.

LOok foxyangel I typed good this time

Guy400
08-23-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Heck, we have alot of married people here, How did all of you meet your better half? I walked into my wife's place of work and went up to her and said, "I'm looking to make some woman the luckiest person alive but I'm not sure you're up to it." She replied with, "Oh, oh, I am, I am!!" So then we went out and within 10 months we were married! (I was also wearing my shirt that has an up arrow pointing towards my head that says "The Man" and then a down arrow pointing to the goods that says "The Legend". My wife was hooked..........lmfao:D)

Rip_Tear
08-23-2003, 01:17 PM
You guys are Halarious, I just hope I remember all this stuff in a week, when college starts :D :devil: Thanks for all the info and the laughs!

Martin Blair
08-23-2003, 06:56 PM
o well i wont be asking her out, shes already going out with a junior, its a good thign i found out i would have felt like a frigin idiot.

crap-banshee32
08-23-2003, 07:13 PM
maybe u are a homo?:huh hmmmm weird

Martin Blair
08-23-2003, 07:15 PM
maybe she ahs been going out with the same guy for over a year and i didnt find out until today.

08-24-2003, 04:17 AM
if i had a raptor or a 400ex, i would be so much in love with it that i wouldnt even look at girls :huh i would make out with my cried and cry with it

08-24-2003, 07:37 AM
if i had a raptor or a 400ex, i would be so much in love with it that i wouldnt even look at girls :huh i would make out with my cried and cry with it :confused:

Martin Blair
08-24-2003, 01:24 PM
there is a point there, your quad will always be there for you when you want to get away from it all for even a few minutes just hope on and go for a ride, you dont have to do nothign special, just take care of it, it will take care of you.

But girls are still better in someways.

AtvMxRider
08-24-2003, 01:26 PM
there is a point there, your quad will always be there for you when you want to get away from it all for even a few minutes just hope on and go for a ride, you dont have to do nothign special, just take care of it, it will take care of you.

Can you sleep with a quad?:ermm: Well you prolly could but thats just sick.

250x#93
08-24-2003, 02:22 PM
Can you sleep with a quad?:ermm: Well you prolly could but thats just sick.

Well sorta depends what u mean by sleepin wit it, i don't **** it or nuttin, but when i get tired ridin out in the middle of no where sometimes i just lay back on the seat and take a snooze:devil: then wake up all ready and refreshed to ride somemore :cool: