PDA

View Full Version : stupid idiots on bikes

Martin Blair
08-17-2003, 01:14 PM
Well today is the last day before school starts, except monday but cant do crap then. So me and my dad figured we would go riding for the day at perry lake atv trails, well a bunch of idiots on bike had to have a hairscramble there today, they closed a PUBLIC PARK, and wouldnt let anyone ride, i was poed we drove a hour to find this out, and on top of it no one knew they were doing it, there where 10-15 other people up there that were also very pissed. They where only using the woods part 2 and i dont see why we couldnt ride on the MX track or anything.

It really pissed me off, they have a hairscramble out of the blue with only bikes with idiots on them that go half as fast as i do when im just trail riding.

bongwater200
08-17-2003, 01:19 PM
I'd be willing to bet that those idiots are equally as fast or faster than you............ and they do it THREE HOURS at a time.

I suppose if you showed up at Glen Helen for the 125/250 National, you'd be pissed that they wouldn't let you ride your quad?

AtvMxRider
08-17-2003, 01:32 PM
Do you need a tissue to whipe your tears:rolleyes: .

Pappy
08-17-2003, 01:33 PM
isnt it ironic that you call someone an idiot but you cant spell it:confused2

dpizz450
08-17-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

LMFAO :p

08-17-2003, 01:43 PM
I have always wondered why we can not "EDIT" thread titles ..:ermm:

250x#93
08-17-2003, 01:48 PM

lmgdao:confused2

Pappy
08-17-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
I have always wondered why we can not "EDIT" thread titles ..:ermm:

me too...ill adress that to harlen.

he is just upset that he couldnt race...benn there myself. but they are out doing what we all love to do so ya cant blame them:p

08-17-2003, 01:49 PM
can't.....NOT cant:blah:

4wheelboy
08-17-2003, 01:58 PM
"big boys dont cry:rolleyes: "

Guy400
08-17-2003, 02:02 PM
I highly doubt that this harescramble was planned out of the blue. More like it was planned for a while and you didn't know about it until you showed up.

Moderators can edit titles to threads but the thread originator cannot. I'll even edit it to help out our poor bike hater:D

cdalejef
08-17-2003, 02:04 PM
I raced my motorcycle in a harescramble today....does that make me an idiot?:(

Pappy
08-17-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop

depends on how ya did:devil:

sickmojave
08-17-2003, 02:21 PM
depends on how ya did:devil:

:eek2: :D LMAO

Striker49
08-17-2003, 02:31 PM

Maybe :uhoh:

Guy400
08-17-2003, 02:37 PM
I raced my motorcycle in a harescramble today....does that make me an idiot?:( If you were riding it in the quad class than, yes, you're an idiot......:eek: :blah:

bongwater200
08-17-2003, 02:57 PM
Hmmm..... Guy make good point, Kemosabe.

cdalejef
08-17-2003, 02:59 PM
This perticular track doesn't race quads.

Guy400
08-17-2003, 03:00 PM
This perticular track doesn't race quads. Then you're OK :muscle:

cdalejef
08-17-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Then you're OK :muscle: :D

sickmojave
08-17-2003, 03:02 PM
http://www.smilies.okipages.com/s/contrib/edoom/iamwithstupid.gif

bongwater200
08-17-2003, 03:03 PM
Probably because quad racers are slow-moving goons who can't balance on two wheels?

I've had bike guys mention that to me before, so I'd show up the next week on my bike and beat their *** on that! (always make sure that if you do this, you rub their nose in it about getting beat by a slow-moving quad goon!)

Pappy
08-17-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by bongwater200
Probably because quad racers are slow-moving goons who can't balance on two wheels?

I've had bike guys mention that to me before, so I'd show up the next week on my bike and beat their *** on that! (always make sure that if you do this, you rub their nose in it about getting beat by a slow-moving quad goon!)

its funny how MOST average bike riders get unnerved when a 400 pound quad slides past them in a turn:devil:

Martin Blair
08-17-2003, 03:06 PM

yes but i was typing fast im still pissed, it was a hairscramble and the laps where 5 miles a piece and a total of 3 laps, it better not take them 3 hours to do that.

bongwater200
08-17-2003, 03:08 PM
No, Kenny........ what's FUNNY is when one of the *******s finally tries to race your $12,000 quad and gets his *** beat up, then comes back to the trailer wanting to know HOW in the WORLD can you go fast on that thing for the whole race! Quads beat you up 10X more than bikes.

Chino
08-17-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
yes but i was typing fast im still pissed, it was a hairscramble and the laps where 5 miles a piece and a total of 3 laps, it better not take them 3 hours to do that.

Pappy you caught the idiot part but not the hairscramble "harescramble" i think maybe your power of moderator should be reconsidered lmfao :blah: but you are still the best guy on the site bar none:cool:

Pappy
08-17-2003, 03:13 PM
ive had 2 good run in's with hard core bike guys....

1 a fella was calling me out to do a double....i finally did it and for his part of the challenge was that he had to do it on my quad. after 1/2 a lap and 2 small tables he decided to shut his trap and let quad guys be quad guys:p

second ....was a fella that could out ride me due to the fact i aint no jumper...especially doubles and such. so after some words i told him id race him on the beginner track( all tables:devil: ) i let him lead.....i put my front bumper 3 or 4 inches from his rear tire and scared him so bad he left:ermm:

i have the utmost respect for guys that ride....doesnt matter what.....but i cant stand the ones that run thier trap about me and my flying refridgerator:scary:

chino check your post

:devil:

bongwater200
08-17-2003, 03:16 PM
I agree.... we're all spilling the same blood in the same mud.

I just tell them that we all pay the same entry fees and get the same lame payback per moto, so shut their pie hole!

Martin Blair
08-17-2003, 03:21 PM
this wasnt really to slame bike riders just the people that orginized the event, they didnt post that the race was happening anywhere, we were up at perry last weekend and red the whole message board to see when there are grooming the trails this year, and didnt see a flyer, i was just pissed taht they closed the pack and told no one, alot of other guys where also up there and most of them had no idea there was a race.

yes i know i cant spell worth a chit, but i didnt know i was getting graded on a post in the forums.

Pappy
08-17-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer

yes i know i cant spell worth a chit, but i didnt know i was getting graded on a post in the forums.

oh btw.....anyone in school starting september 1st will have to have a B average or they will be banned:o

Chino
08-17-2003, 03:28 PM
oh btw.....anyone in school starting september 1st will have to have a B average or they will be banned:o

LMGDAO........and btw PAPPY i guess you really do have da power. Ill get ur *** back at da hatfeeld:grr:

:o and who's da man:devil: :blah:

Martin Blair
08-17-2003, 03:30 PM
well thats good i am sposed to get all As this year so my parents py my car insurance, this is gret because i dont evne have a car :confused:, but i will be sure to bring you all my report cards pappy.

sorry if this thread pissed off any bike ridiers, i ride dirtbike i have a old kx and want a 125 i was just pissed because i couldnt ride the last weekend beofre school starts.

toby400ex
08-17-2003, 03:32 PM
Ive been to this place before, it doesnt seem like somewhere there would be a large organized race. Just 15 guys get together and block off public riding area. They could have drove down to springfeild and raced with me today.:blah:

Martin Blair
08-17-2003, 05:13 PM
did you go to that hillbillyygp?

wheres the info for that is there a website or something?

08-17-2003, 05:20 PM
***ggottt 4 wheeler riders

Adam202
08-17-2003, 05:46 PM
oh btw.....anyone in school starting september 1st will have to have a B average or they will be banned:o looks like ill be banned, ill be a senior with 16 credits and a 1.57 cumulative gpa. hehe, im just glad im graduating on time.

4wheelboy
08-17-2003, 06:09 PM
sorry if this thread pissed off any bike ridiers, i ride dirtbike i have a old kx and want a 125 i was just pissed because i couldnt ride the last weekend beofre school starts.

dude just be glad you have places like that to ride. in NJ we have one place and a membership cost 300$$$ and its small:ermm:

JTRtrx250r
08-17-2003, 06:54 PM
1 thing I cant stand is listening to riders ***** about other riders:confused: :rolleyes: I ride both quads and bikes so it bothers me to hear the bs ppl cry about,we all cant have things cater to us...especially when its a public place,and w/o the bikes....there wouldnt be near as many places to race or ride....imho;),...and vice versa

Martin Blair
08-17-2003, 07:11 PM
its wasnt to slam bikes or riders. I was just poed that none of the orginizers posted anything or told anyone but the state park agency, and they closed the parks, i dont have anythign aganist the riders, damn.

could you pappy or another mod close this thread it wasnt ment to slam bike riders.

Martin Blair
08-17-2003, 07:12 PM
its wasnt to slam bikes or riders. I was just poed that none of the orginizers posted anything or told anyone but the state park agency, and they closed the parks, i dont have anythign aganist the riders, damn.

could you pappy or another mod close this thread it wasnt ment to slam bike riders.

Martin Blair
08-17-2003, 07:14 PM
this wasnt ment to slam bike riders, i was justed pissed because of thew orginizers who closed the park with no warning, not evne telling the usually riders, this was not ment to slam bike ridiers i have no problem with them, damn people.

Pappy, SGA, Zracer, would someone close this thread, i didnt mean it to slam people or what they ride, where all together in this.

bongwater200
08-18-2003, 01:23 AM
You didn't mean to slam the bike riders, yet you call them "stupid idiots" in the title of the thread? (oh.... that's right.... you originally called them "idots"?) Those "idiots" were smart enough to know that if they all assembled in that particular place on that particular day, there would be a hare scramble going on!

Don't go whining to the mods to close a post every time you get slammed for making ignorant comments.

JTRtrx250r
08-18-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by bongwater200
Those "idiots" were smart enough to know that if they all assembled in that particular place on that particular day, there would be a hare scramble going on!
lmao....:D well put!

I can hear what your saying,especially if you had to make a trek out of it,best thing to do is check w/ your local bike shop for events in your neck of the woods or area so you have an idea of what to possibly expect for that weekend;)

Adam202
08-18-2003, 04:00 AM
why dont you guys lay off of him, you all woulda been pissed off at the time too if you drove all that way to get there. this thread really needs to be closed.

Adam202
08-18-2003, 04:01 AM
why dont you guys lay off of him, you all woulda been pissed off at the time too if you drove all that way to get there. this thread really needs to be closed.