PDA

View Full Version : Camp is....over!!!

Derek
08-17-2003, 07:07 AM
Well the main week of football camp is over for me. It was a really ruff week for everyone on the team but we all managed to pull through. Yesterday was our first scrimmage and I did really well. I got a call from the head coach of Penn State and the head coach of St. Francis. They both said that they would like to have some sessions with me and see how i could perform at college level. They both said that they couldnt discuss any plans about playing for them now though because im only going to be a junior. Im just really pleased that all the hard work has finally paid off.

Tommy 17
08-17-2003, 07:10 AM
central cambria sucks!!!!!!:blah:

northern cambria is where its all at... yeah right lmfao...

hey derek i'm comin to ur game vs cambria heights with a sign GO NATURE BOY!!!! i'll start a big rumble between the schools even though i go to a differnt one:p

Derek
08-17-2003, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
central cambria sucks!!!!!!:blah:

northern cambria is where its all at... yeah right lmfao...

hey derek i'm comin to ur game vs cambria heights with a sign GO NATURE BOY!!!! i'll start a big rumble between the schools even though i go to a differnt one:p

Yea yea i hear you tommy.....hahaha.

Yea ill be in the #81 jersey. The one catchin all the touchdowns hopefully.:p nature boy? hahaha youd do that to.:D :p