PDA

View Full Version : *NEW*FL-GA Series

Phil Albright
08-17-2003, 03:32 AM
There is a new Cross Country Series that has started...my wife and I raced the Williston Race this past weekend and had a blast!!

The series offers 4 hour ATV endurance races...6 hour bike races...and a couple Hare Scrambles. Endurance races are broken into ironman and teams...

The promoter...Douglas Parker is a great guy - you should check out the SECCRS Webpage!!!!

www.seccrs.com

Phil

DMH
08-18-2003, 09:34 AM
Hey Phil, Was there a good turnout? How was the course and the race as compared to an FTR scramble? I'm looking forward to running a few of his races later on.

Mark

Phil Albright
08-18-2003, 02:05 PM
Being the firts race, it wasn't that great of a turn out for quads...but those who were there had a good time.

The course was approx. 8 miles per lap - VERY fast...but also had some good tight sections. We weren't just running through open fields although there were a few...there were fast woods sections as well.

The lap times were about 13 minutes...the scoring was similar to FTR although they have an electronic board that shows each rider what place they are in and how far behind they are, which was neat.

Overall SECCRS did a good job and with time they are gonna be a FUN series!

Phil