PDA

View Full Version : Kx 125

SSracingNY
08-17-2003, 02:30 AM
92 KX 125, Mint condition, Needs nothing. FMF Gold Series Fatty with FMF Powercore silencer, UNI air filter, Renthal Sprocket/chain, Renthal bars, scott comp. 2 grips, Boyesen Power Reeds, Homemade rear foot pegs, Very small crack in plastic(less than 1in), Frame painted black. I have some digital pictures of the bike. Asking $1300. Well worth the money. It was always washed after every ride along with cleaning the air filter, oil was changed every 4 times out, a sheet was put over it to keep the dirt off. Always garage kept. ABSOLUTLY NO PROBLEMS WITH BIKE! Has a new shift lever tho. I fell once and it bent up so i had to get a new one. I also have a chest protector, knee pads, jersey, pants, helmet, gloves and goggles. All gear was worn once except for the helmet, gloves, and goggles. I also have a seat cover with it, i ordered 1 and it was wrong, It fits a 99-00 KX125/250. Umm, I will fill the tank with fresh gas and a fresh plug was just put in on 8/13/03. Please E-mail me if you have any questions or anything. Also give me a shout out if you have AIM, All my contact info should be on here. My number is 585-392-1261. Thanks

CowsBitePeople
08-17-2003, 03:58 AM
pic CowsBitePeople@yahoo.com