PDA

View Full Version : 2003 gasgas wildhp300

FASTeR
08-16-2003, 06:43 PM
I am selling my 2003 wild hp300, the machine is basically stock, it has an LTR powervalve cover, jet kit, and custom silencer. I purchased the machine in late feb. and really havent rode it much at all havent rode it since early mid june, less than 30hrs on the machine.. Its made 1 trip to the badlands and has been its only real ride, it has some small wheel dings from there (all who ride there will understand) it has a couple of dings in the front bumper from a tie down coming loose and letting it slide into a warriors muffler. Other than that the bike is extremely well taken care of and it shows.. those of you who visit the quadshop can see it in person. Those who cannot i will send you photos, I am asking 6k but will seriously consider any serious offers. I will gladly deliver the machine anywhere in the eastern half of the u.s for no charge, and for a fee to the western region. The machine runs perfect, has excellent power, and the suspension rewards those who ride fast. If you have any questions or would like photos e-mail me at hump311@hotmail.com or call my cell at 502-551-1596. and leave a message. Thanks, Andrew

badbanshee_boy
08-17-2003, 04:29 AM
trade for a 97 banshee?

FASTeR
08-17-2003, 05:01 AM
i'm sorry not really looking to trade for anything..