PDA

View Full Version : Its to Warrmmm!!!

Glow Plug
08-16-2003, 01:11 PM
Well sorry guys but I need to vent it's just to damn warm to do anything its like 100 + degrees arggggg:grr: I could go riding but I don't feel like getting hit by millions of grass hoppers sorry But its a really horrible way to end the last 2 weeks of my summer vaction :grr: :mad:

08-16-2003, 01:55 PM
just ride!!! ...want some cheese w/ the wine ?:macho

4wheelboy
08-16-2003, 02:12 PM
i always thought it was cold in CAnada:huh :confused:

TheRedRebel17
08-16-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
Well sorry guys but I need to vent it's just to damn warm to do anything its like 100 + degrees arggggg:grr: I could go riding but I don't feel like getting hit by millions of grass hoppers sorry But its a really horrible way to end the last 2 weeks of my summer vaction :grr: :mad:

Hello "Todayifeellikewhinning"

Dude, welcome to what everyone else has to put up with:confused2

speedy400
08-16-2003, 02:19 PM
Same with MN, I guess this whole weekend it just suppose to be hot and heavy.-darren

Glow Plug
08-16-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
just ride!!! ...want some cheese w/ the wine ?:macho

please lol

MXcutie
08-16-2003, 02:23 PM
tell me about it... it's to damn hot :( go figure i leave next saturday for college... so i can die in my dorm room with no AC and have to run across campus :( o well isnt the first time an di'm sure it's not goin to be the last... just suck it up and deal with it :(

08-16-2003, 02:24 PM
do ya complain when its cold out too ?:cool:

Glow Plug
08-16-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
Hello "Todayifeellikewhinning"

Dude, welcome to what everyone else has to put up with:confused2

Alright your from down south where its pretty warm right?? I'm also going to assume you have air conditioning? Am I right? Well inside my house it is 100+ degrees and with the wind ouside I must but a few degrees warmer. Sorry If I am whining But its really starting to get on my nerves becuase I havn't been able to do much in like the last 2 weeks do to the heat but its just starting to Piss me off

08-16-2003, 02:29 PM
no A/C? wtf ?:(

MXcutie
08-16-2003, 02:30 PM

lol... yep... i love to complain... that's what i was put here for...lol

Glow Plug
08-16-2003, 02:30 PM

no hardly I don't complain when its cold out side I only start to complain when it gets down to -40

Pappy
08-16-2003, 02:31 PM
no A/C? wtf ?:(

canada....home of moose and eskimos:p no ac needed...till now:confused2

08-16-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by MXcutie
lol... yep... i love to complain... that's what i was put here for...lol I think there is another website for people like that :)

MXcutie
08-16-2003, 02:33 PM
I think there is another website for people like that :)

lol... and that would be???? come on i hardly complain on here... and Goody says i dont complain enough but my rents say i do... so you tell me

08-16-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
canada....home of moose and eskimos:p no ac needed...till now:confused2
BETTER TO HAVE!!!...THAN HAVE NOT:D

Guy400
08-16-2003, 02:50 PM
LMAO...the Canadian weather service only shows you having a high of 96 today only. The rest of the week is between 75-81. You're only struggling through one day of that kind of heat. Aren't you the one that came into my thread about being without power and basically called us a bunch of crybabies for complaining about the heat because we were without A/C for one day? Now you're the one that has one hot day and is saying you can't do anything:ermm: Funny how you say we should all suck it up and then you turn around and tell us you can't do anything because of your hot day;)

TheRedRebel17
08-16-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
LMAO...the Canadian weather service only shows you having a high of 96 today only. The rest of the week is between 75-81. You're only struggling through one day of that kind of heat. Aren't you the one that came into my thread about being without power and basically called us a bunch of crybabies for complaining about the heat because we were without A/C for one day? Now you're the one that has one hot day and is saying you can't do anything:ermm: Funny how you say we should all suck it up and then you turn around and tell us you can't do anything because of your hot day;)

Now stupid ^ ^ has a point there...............:devil:

TheRedRebel17
08-16-2003, 02:53 PM
The heat index has been over 100 herer for awhole..uh maybe 1 and 1/2 months..suck it up:confused2

08-16-2003, 02:53 PM
a thread gone BAD

JTRtrx250r
08-17-2003, 01:17 AM
Id rather have the sun for 2 weeks then the rain....:huh :blah:

08-17-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Id rather have the sun for 2 weeks then the rain....:huh :blah: ....amen to that !!

250rmike
08-17-2003, 04:33 AM
well i have you all beat we have 90 degree heat one with a crap load of humidity then the next day it rains then it goes back to heat and it rains every other day. just ride thats what i have to deal with riding every summer but istill do because i love riding so i will suffer through alot to ride. i gaurentee it is cooler in those woods under the trees in the trails though

Glow Plug
08-17-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Guy400

:uhoh:

and we have been though more than just ONE day of heat its been 34 degrees Celcious (sp?) so whats that like high 90's? For all of this week and the end of last

flyin#5
08-17-2003, 06:41 AM
please, its just weather. i just go outside and soak myself with the hose.... then go work ouside or in the garage. i stay pretty cool that way. and really its not even that hot. people down in AZ and stuff like that deal with 110+temps everyday.

Chef
08-17-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Id rather have the sun for 2 weeks then the rain....:huh :blah:

We live in the wrong state for that man...:(

Glow plug, quit your whinin. How would you like to HAVE to race when its 98 degrees at the track, how would you like to buy tires for that night? Or do all my jetting? Yea, you had 90 degree temps for a week and a half...alot of people have had that for months now. Hell, in the super rain state of Washington we had heat like that for a couple weeks straight.

zephead400ex
08-17-2003, 07:00 AM
3 weeks ago I went to the sand dunes, LS, OK. and it was 120 deg out side, then being on the sand it was probably 125-130 deg...pretty damn HOT if you ask me!

Here in Kansas, it is damn HOT too. It is 1:07pm and the temp outside is 101, the heat index is 105. You have'nt felt hot until you come to the MidWest where humidity is the devel:devil:

happy sweating!

peace

JTRtrx250r
08-17-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Chef
We live in the wrong state for that man...:(

Glow plug, quit your whinin. How would you like to HAVE to race when its 98 degrees at the track, how would you like to buy tires for that night? Or do all my jetting? Yea, you had 90 degree temps for a week and a half...alot of people have had that for months now. Hell, in the super rain state of Washington we had heat like that for a couple weeks straight. thats why I said I'd rather have the sun.......b/c we live in Wa,It finally rained for about an hour for the 1st time in 7 weeks so we went ridin' w/o the dust:blah: i do gotta say thats the worst part about summer riding around here is the dust,we have so much rain here in western Wa that when it drys out, it really makes for some extra silty dust,most of the trails have 4-6 inches of silt:confused2 I'd still rather have the sun the the rain:blah:soon the rains will be back tho:(

TheRedRebel17
08-17-2003, 11:29 AM
Talkign about humidity..i got info to back my fats up

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/forecasts/ARZ044.php?warncounty=ARC119&city=Sherwood

TheRedRebel17
08-17-2003, 11:30 AM
Talkign about humidity..i got info to back my fats up

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/forecasts/ARZ044.php?warncounty=ARC119&city=Sherwood

Glow Plug
08-17-2003, 11:34 AM
ALright thanks guys for putting it in perspective for me, I guess your right its only a few weeks out of the year that it is this hot so I guess I can cope :)

JUSTINcredible
08-17-2003, 11:44 AM
isnt this the same kid that got mad when a member told his story when he along with half of the country lost power and told everyone that it isnt that big of a deal and that everyone should just tough it up???

Striker49
08-17-2003, 11:52 AM
I was out on the MX track Friday with a heat index of about 95-100* in choke and die on dust conditions....so dont wine...lmao.

Thats life, deal with it. :blah:

TheRedRebel17
08-17-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by MNmxblaster37
isnt this the same kid that got mad when a member told his story when he along with half of the country lost power and told everyone that it isnt that big of a deal and that everyone should just tough it up???

Why Yes..it is:devil:

nacs400ex
08-17-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
:uhoh:

and we have been though more than just ONE day of heat its been 34 degrees Celcious (sp?) so whats that like high 90's? For all of this week and the end of last

Stop whining dude, seriously thats an average temperature. I work outside in the heat ( masonry labour) and you dont see me crying. 34 degrees celsius isnt that hot.This summer, its gotten up to 40 plus the humidity factor. It pisses me off that you were the one telling everyone they are babies because the power was out for a day, and that you can handle the heat. Well now your the one whining, what gives ?

250x#93
08-17-2003, 02:37 PM
Hmm people make too big of a deal bout whining and not whining, either way who really gives a ****:o