PDA

View Full Version : Trade!!!

SSracingNY
08-16-2003, 03:55 AM
I was wondering if you are willing to make a trade on a 400EX. Trade that for a KX 125 mint condition, needs nothing, new renthal bars, fmf fatty/powercore silencer, boyesen power reeds, rear foot pegs, scott grips, uni air filter.. always washed after every ride and put in garage with a cover over it, along with cleaning the air filter and oiling it, and oil changes after every 4 rides. . i have many pics of the bike. Please email me if you are interested and we can work something out or if not then please tell me who might be . If you are interested please email me some pics of the 400. SSracingNY@yahoo.com Or Send an AIM SSracingNY. Thanks Mike

gun32boarder
08-16-2003, 12:30 PM
good luck man,(i am not tring to be a ***) ive been trying to get rid of my kx125 for a long time now

SSracingNY
08-16-2003, 01:02 PM
Yea i realized that. Ive been trying for a while now too and have had no luck, Now i said **** it and im tryin to sell it now and find some1 that is willing to do payments. Thats probrably just as hard. And i just found a job and im starting to pay insurence too so im in a big pickle here. Plus i need this quad. lol. So if any1 wants to help out. trade your 400!:(