PDA

View Full Version : 1986 trx 250r 5000 OBO

kev250r
08-15-2003, 05:46 PM
Ive got a 1986 trx 250r with many performance mods. For starters, shes got plus 4 durablue axle, plus 4 krypton a-arms, works front shocks with resis, TCS rear shock, brand new clutch and seals and bearings along with gaskets, she has a Paul Turner adjustable pipe and a LRD silencer, AC pro-pegs, AC front bumper and rear grab bar, V-force reed cage, K&N cone air filter, later model shorter rear swingarm, Renthal CR bend bars, Zing graphics and seat cover... Just replaced the left center case where the chain managed to destroy the previous one and now she leaks no oil. The cylinder has been bored over once and still has a few left in her. She has brand new rear 20 inch holsshot on ITP .190s and fairly worn holeshots on the stock front rims. Everything is real tight and I dont really want to sell it but I am in need of a 92-95 Audi S4/S6 for college. I would consider a trade or somthing if anyone out there has one. Im sure i have forgot many things but feel free to ask and Ill tell you what I got. I live in Salem, CT 06420 and I would be willing to deliver as long as the distance is within reason. Email me at Fondzo@aol.com if you want some pics or want anymore information. Thanks for looken