PDA

View Full Version : WB R4 vs. E Series ?

Bender
08-14-2003, 02:44 PM
Are the power outputs close? I like the looks of the R4 much more, not really diggin the looks of all the disc type pipes out there. But if the E- Series makes more power... Does anyone run an R4, I havn't heard much about them here.

sweet300ex
08-14-2003, 02:48 PM
I believe the E series just alittle more power

Woodsrider
08-14-2003, 03:15 PM
Was the white Bros website any help in figuring out which is better? I am happy with my E-series, but I still need to dial in the jetting.

Chanman420q
08-14-2003, 07:27 PM
ive heard people say the E-series is better and ive heard the R4 is better. it goes both ways, just gotta find out which pipe puts the power where u want it

PHIL_B54
08-15-2003, 12:11 AM
as for power im not sure, but i am pretty sure my R-4 is the louder of the two.

i also like how its not welded between the silencer tube and the mid pipe, it has a couple springs. it make it really easy to just remove the silencer tube and wash/polish it. ive heard of people saying the e-series will crack at that weld.

UglyMotha™
08-15-2003, 02:09 AM
I've owned both the e-series has a little more power down low but not that much the r-4 shines from the mid to the top but yet it has really good power i think either way you go you will be happy i had the e-series but got rid of it cause i was constatly getting headaches cause with the discs it's deflects alot of noise back towards you where as with the r-4 it goes straight out sitting on the bike the e series is louder but if your behind the quad the r-4 is louder but a much deeper more powerful tune and the e-series has a much higher and snappier not to it i prefer my r-4 over my e any day of the week

TheChknhwk
08-15-2003, 02:56 AM
Bonus to the E series is that you can tone down the sound if you need to by removing discs. Comes with 12 though.